Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    28 Apr '15 18:59
    Justified or not?
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    28 Apr '15 19:04
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Justified or not?
    Not, of course.
  3. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    28 Apr '15 19:061 edit
    Of course looting and vandalism are justified. Isn't it always?
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    28 Apr '15 20:55
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Of course looting and vandalism are justified. Isn't it always?
    By the people doing the looting and burning, and those who hope to get their votes.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    28 Apr '15 22:10
    I wonder if how the guy got killed while in police custody will ever come to light.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    28 Apr '15 22:50
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I wonder if how the guy got killed while in police custody will ever come to light.
    Some background: http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/opinions/cevallos-freddie-gray-legal-issues/index.html
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    28 Apr '15 22:572 edits
    Burn baby burn!
    It's a disco inferno!
    Burn baby burn!
    Burn the mother down!

    The folks was screamin'
    Outta control
    It was SO ENTERTAINING
    When the disco began to explode!

    Satisfaction
    Came in a chain reaction
    I couldn't get enough!
    So I had to self-destruct...

    The heat was on...
    Rising to the top...

    YouTube
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    28 Apr '15 23:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Burn baby burn!
    It's a disco inferno!
    Burn baby burn!
    Burn the mother down!

    The folks was screamin'
    Outta control
    It was SO ENTERTAINING
    When the disco began to explode!

    Satisfaction
    Came in a chain reaction
    I couldn't get enough!
    So I had to self-destruct...

    The heat was on...
    Rising to the top...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-opY4qcidFk
    Especially after Baltimore's mayor encouraged it.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    29 Apr '15 03:01
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Justified or not?
    I believe that some of the Black people are just getting paranoid and it is making them crazy.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '15 03:121 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Justified or not?
    Justified.

    Baltimore is a terrible city. It should have been burned down long ago. 😛
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '15 03:14
    So who's fault is this?

    We have a black president, a black head of the DOJ, a black mayor and governor.........

    I know, it's Bush's fault.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '15 03:43
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/28/viewers-left-dumbfounded-by-cnn-anchors-police-brutality-theory-i-love-our-nations-veterans-but/

    Apparently CNN is trying to blame war veterans for the police brutality that led to the killing of the black man in question.

    Classy bunch.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    29 Apr '15 03:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/28/viewers-left-dumbfounded-by-cnn-anchors-police-brutality-theory-i-love-our-nations-veterans-but/

    Apparently CNN is trying to blame war veterans for the police brutality that led to the killing of the black man in question.

    Classy bunch.
    I guess the remedy will be to ban veterans coming back from war from being hired as civilian policemen.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    29 Apr '15 11:241 edit
    This is hysterical.........watch the mayor of Baltimore say they "gave space to the rioters that were there to destroy" then the next day after the uproar she denies ever saying it....if she had said she misspoke, didn't mean it that way, etc, it would be understandable, but to deny she said it when she clearly did is pretty retarded.

    YouTube
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Apr '15 11:30
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    This is hysterical.........watch the mayor of Baltimore say they "gave space to the rioters that were there to destroy" then the next day after the uproar she denies ever saying it....if she had said she misspoke, didn't mean it that way, etc, it would be understandable, but to deny she said it when she clearly did is pretty retarded.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EBPkGpsf3Q
    Liberals get queezy when it comes to violence. The only killing they can stomach is when a life is in some ones stomach. With abortion, there is no screaming, burning buildings and never any pictures. It's the perfect method of killing.
Back to Top