1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 09:301 edit
    Client number 3, who vociferously attacked the FBI for their swoop attack on Michael Cohen, and who seems to act as the Shadow Master to Trump the sock puppet politician and the forum is absolutely silent. Maybe I missed a thread, but no-one has anything to say?!
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 10:13
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Client number 3, who vociferously attacked the FBI for their swoop attack on Michael Cohen, and who seems to act as the Shadow Master to Drumpf the sock puppet politician and the forum is absolutely silent. Maybe I missed a thread, but no-one has anything to say?!
    probably not much to say except to mock him.

obvious hypocrite and liar getting exposed for lying doesn't leave much room for debate. it's a "duh" moment.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 10:26
    God botherer isn't he.
  4. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 12:33
    Client number 3, who vociferously attacked the FBI for their swoop attack on Michael Cohen, and who seems to act as the Shadow Master to Trump the sock puppet politician and the forum is absolutely silent. Maybe I missed a thread, but no-one has anything to say?!
    The 'left' already knew Sean Hannity to be a lying, deceitful person for many, many years, and the alt-right have no loyalty whatsoever so it's not a surprise.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 16:57
    Fox News knew about Trump's affair with Stormy a few months before the election, but suppressed the report. Now with Hannity having the same lawyer as Trump (and attacking the FBI's investigation of him vehemently), we can officially say Fox News no right to complain about "mainstream media" being allegedly "biased".
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 18:54
    Hoople is beside himself with grief.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 19:37
    Who’s Hannity?

Sorry, I was too busy sticking a cucumber up my arse to bother with the news.

Na, kidding!
    It was a banana.
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    20 Apr '18 21:14
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Who’s Hannity?

Sorry, I was too busy sticking a cucumber up my arse to bother with the news.

Na, kidding!
    It was a banana.
    He's the new Minister of Propaganda on FOX News.

He's intolerable. He's a hateful, spiteful... incitation to violence-in waiting.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 05:53
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    He's the new Minister of Propaganda on FOX News.

He's intolerable. He's a hateful, spiteful... incitation to violence-in waiting.
    Given than Fox has built a sizable and influential following by throwing out facts and appealing to the fears and the emotions of their viewers, is it inevitable than the press that's left (not necessarily the left leaning press) should follow suit?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 07:58
    Given than Fox has built a sizable and influential following by throwing out facts and appealing to the fears and the emotions of their viewers, is it inevitable than the press that's left (not necessarily the left leaning press) should follow suit?
    Haven’t they already followed suit? Does the mainstream media really have any credibility?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 07:17
    Every article I have read about it says Hannity continues to deny being a client. Maybe he is lying but I have seen no real evidence proving it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree