Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:214 edits
    That's right kids, Hillary is clean as a whistle!

I just heard if straight from the stooge FBI director himself.

How will everyone celebrate?

Essentially the FBI director said that she:

1. Broke the rules
    2. Gave top secret information to enemies abroad
    3. Was a negligent fool

He added that anyone else that did these things would be dealt with on a case by case basis and those people should not think that they can just do the same stuff she did and walk away without facing any penalties (wink, wink) However, the FBI sees no reason why she cannot be the next POTUS.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:332 edits
    As for Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton privately, she essentially said that she did nothing wrong but will never do it again.

From what I hear, Hillary has now secured her to remain the Attorney General once elected. I assume that was what the meeting was about.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:432 edits
    Can't we just have the coronation? Think of all the money saved if we avoided a senseless election campaign.

Now where can Hillary hide until November 4?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Essentially the FBI director said that she:

1. Broke the rules
    2. Gave top secret information to enemies abroad
    3. Was a negligent fool
    Sounds like she'll be a typical US president. But having said that, the only reason Trump doesn't have a similarly presidential record is nobody would trust him with top secret information in the first place.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Sounds like she'll be a typical US president. But having said that, the only reason Trump doesn't have a similarly presidential record is nobody would trust him with top secret information in the first place.
    By his own admission, Trump is a dear friend of the Clintons and thinks they are great people.

I'm sure he was equally as glad to hear the news.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:52
    18 US Code 793 Section F:
    (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:521 edit
    I'm sure right wingers are bound to post this law filth stuff.

Now all we need is Marauder to come along and splain to the simple folk why this does not apply to the queen.

Remember, our laws are living breathing and changing beings that can be altered at the whim of SOCTUS.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:08
    I'm sure right wingers are bound to post this law filth stuff.

Now all we need is Marauder to come along and splain to the simple folk why this does not apply to the queen.
    If you had two bottles , one you know will kill you (Hillary) and one you don't know will kill you but it might (Donald) and you were forced to choose, which one would you choose?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If you had two bottles , one you know will kill you (Hillary) and one you don't know will kill you but it might (Donald) and you were forced to choose, which one would you choose?
    For the first time, I'm almost ready to vote Trump after this.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:41
    This was John Roberts moment for Comey.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:43
    This was John Roberts moment for Comey.
    When given the choice between a John Roberts moment and a Vince Foster moment, which would you choose?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:48
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    When given the choice between a John Roberts moment and a Vince Foster moment, which would you choose?
    Hmm. Toughy.

What Comey did do was expose the attempted cover up by lying Hillary.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-fbi-everything-she-said-emails-lie/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Lies uncovered were:

1. She did expose top secret information
    2. She did not turn over all information
    3. She was not allowed to use her private server.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:57
    This is my favorite line from Comey

"Although there is evidence...no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

LMAO!!!

Comey is no dummy. He knows what he is up against.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:111 edit
    So let me ask this, if anyone else accidentally gives top secret information away to the enemies of the US, should they pay a fine or go to jail or just ignored?

The next civil servant who releases classified data now has a precedent to avoid prosecution.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:39
    BREAKING: FBI finds John Wilkes Booth "extremely careless" in discharge of firearm.