Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57085
    15 Jan '18 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I'm not immigrating to your country illegally am I?

    Seems like you have become the desperate one here.

    Here is an idea, instead of pretending there are not sh...hole countries, why not call them out and demand that they provide for their citizens?

    Hmmm?
    Let’s see:

    El Salvador.
    US backed and finances the second junta.

    Honduras.
    From the 1980’s: continual US military presence to support and train right-wing anti-communist groups against workers movements.

    Haiti.
    Occupied various times by the US. Right-wing murderous governments supported by the US.

    Do you see any pattern emerging?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81778
    15 Jan '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Let’s see:

    El Salvador.
    US backed and finances the second junta.

    Honduras.
    From the 1980’s: continual US military presence to support and train right-wing anti-communist groups against workers movements.

    Haiti.
    Occupied various times by the US. Right-wing murderous governments supported by the US.

    Do you see any pattern emerging?
    the pattern I see is a leftwing nut job lying like a dog.😉
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57085
    15 Jan '18 12:55
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    the pattern I see is a leftwing nut job lying like a dog.😉
    You can do the shrill banshee wail of Trump and scream “fake news” all you want.

    But these are facts.

    Don’t you find it anusing that the countries Trump calls dung-holes have all been severly influenced by the US (carrying out the will of the Chicago boys, by the way)?

    Don’t you see the irony of it all?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81778
    15 Jan '18 15:10
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You can do the shrill banshee wail of Trump and scream “fake news” all you want.

    But these are facts.

    Don’t you find it anusing that the countries Trump calls dung-holes have all been severly influenced by the US (carrying out the will of the Chicago boys, by the way)?

    Don’t you see the irony of it all?
    Africa has been a s***-hole long before the US existed.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57085
    15 Jan '18 17:01
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Africa has been a s***-hole long before the US existed.
    Obviously my knowledge of geography is severely lacking compared to your infinite wisdom, but I’m not quite sure Honduras, El Salvador and Haiti are in Africa.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81778
    15 Jan '18 18:501 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Obviously my knowledge of geography is severely lacking compared to your infinite wisdom, but I’m not quite sure Honduras, El Salvador and Haiti are in Africa.
    who said they were? I was addressing this...


    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/african-union-demands-trump-apology/index.html
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45756
    15 Jan '18 23:31
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Africa has been a s***-hole long before the US existed.
    You don't know much about African history do you?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81778
    16 Jan '18 01:39
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You don't know much about African history do you?
    so you think the US came before the African continent? lol
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    282490
    16 Jan '18 03:33
    Originally posted by @whodey
    All I will say is, it's time. It's time to swing those doors open Suzy, let in some fresh air and light and clean that closet floor.

    Any takers?
    I wonder if the curtains match the rugs. 😲
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    282490
    16 Jan '18 03:37
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Let’s see:

    El Salvador.
    US backed and finances the second junta.

    Honduras.
    From the 1980’s: continual US military presence to support and train right-wing anti-communist groups against workers movements.

    Haiti.
    Occupied various times by the US. Right-wing murderous governments supported by the US.

    Do you see any pattern emerging?
    Ask John Perkins.😲
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7445
    16 Jan '18 10:35
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Ask John Perkins.😲
    The creation of puppet governments by the CIA and United Fruit (!) predates Perkins' birth by decades.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7445
    16 Jan '18 10:38
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Trump is for the American people...those other countries need to handle their own mess.
    Then he needs to keep his s$$thole gob shut about those other countries.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45756
    17 Jan '18 02:11
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    so you think the US came before the African continent? lol
    Your mind-reading is as accurate as your history.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    20 Jan '18 18:21
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Trump is for the American people...those other countries need to handle their own mess.
    Sure, he is ALL for American People. Like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Bezos, Elon Musk, Bloomberg, Walton family, he loves them. Anyone else is fair game for attack.
Back to Top