1. Joined
    23 Jul '17
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 03:42
    I’ve searched the forums and can’t find a single thread devoted to the output of Q-Anon. What’s happened? Have we lost our sense of adventure?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 05:01
    Originally posted by @eastcoastwoodpusher
    I’ve searched the forums and can’t find a single thread devoted to the output of Q-Anon. What’s happened? Have we lost our sense of adventure?
    Can't find anything about the Grinch that stole Christmas either.
    Presumably a cover-up.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 08:35
    Originally posted by @eastcoastwoodpusher
    It's possibly because qanon is idiotic conspiracy stuff even for our most ardent of conspiracy theorists.

Or maybe our conspiracy theorists are just too old for 4chan.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 08:361 edit
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

"Baseless" and "unhinged", indeed.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 09:49
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It's possibly because qanon is idiotic conspiracy stuff even for our most ardent of conspiracy theorists.

Oh please, do not underestimate the moronity of our right-wing conspiracy nuts.

I dare say we have the creme de la creme of moronity dribbling over this chess site.

If there’s any reason they’ve not mentioned Q before, it’s safe to say that reason is so far fetched and unhinged we’d be abducted by aliens if it ever leaked out.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 14:50
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    ...If there’s any reason they’ve not mentioned Q before, it’s safe to say that reason is so far fetched and unhinged we’d be abducted by aliens if it ever leaked out.
    Don't say another word Shav, you could be in mortal danger. A couple of MK ultra monarch models will be round your way, and before you can say gimp suit they'll have you in a room being filmed having carnal relations with a pig!
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 17:35
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra

Well, when Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi distance themselves from a conspiracy theory, then it must really be some far-fetched whack-a-doodle stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree