Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    16 Nov '17 07:36
    For insulting Rocket Man.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/north-korea-sentences-trump-to-death-for-insulting-kim-jong-un

I wonder how they are going to carry out the execution.
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 08:12 / 1 edit
    If Trump is successfully found guilty of treason by collusion, he'll be the first U.S. president facing the death penalty in two different countries simultaneously.
  3. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    16 Nov '17 09:25
    Did you see Trump successfully finding the bottle of water and drinking?

He needs to build on successes like that.
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 16:27 / 3 edits
    I have an idea for a sitcom:

A lewd, loudmouthed reality TV star with a sexual attraction for his own daughter, becomes president of the united. In the pilot episode, after hilariously mispronouncing Namibia, gets into a Twitter battle with the leader of North Korea. The Dictator calls the President "old", so the President responds calling the Dictator "short and fat". The Dictator sentences him to death for hurting his feelings. A trailer for the episode includes him saying "um, it's called uranium, and other things...."

What the bloody flying fck.

How is this the real fking world? The leader of the planet's most powerful military and a brutal dictator calling each other names like pampered little divas. I can imagine Kim Jong-Un standing in front of a mirror asking his terrified subordinates:
    "Do I really look fat?"
    "No, Supreme ruler! You look absolutely stunning!"
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 16:37 / 3 edits
    Episode 2:

After the President, his son and son-in-law come under investigation for treason, the President leaves for Asia. While in Japan, he asks on live TV why a nation of "samurai warriors" can't shoot down a missile from the Dictator (Yes...Trump really said that). This is followed by a comedic scene of the President flying toward the DMZ between N. and S. Korea, with the President getting cold feet five minutes before arriving, and blaming the "weather" for his turning back. He then arrives in China, prepared to give 'em hell for creating the "global warming hoax", but the Chinese leader is one step ahead: he butters up the president by having a parade, purple carpet and singing children to greet him. The president has a comedic change of heart, and thanks China for his "wonderful time".
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 16:50 / 1 edit
    Episode 3:

The president starts calling the Dictator "Little Rocket Man", and says asks on a radio interview if Frederick Douglas is available to meet for lunch. He later goes over sees where shoves the president of Montenegro out of the way, and starts violently shaking hands with the president of France. He later gushes about how the French president "loves holding my hand".

In case you haven't figured it out by now, 100% of what I've written actually happened.
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 16:53
    Episode 4:

The President, on live TV, assures the world that despite his small hands, he doesn't have a small penis.
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:11 / 1 edit
    Episode 5:

The President no longer feels bad about his charge of rape against a 13 yr old, because all of his Hollywood friends are sexual predators too.
  9. 16 Nov '17 17:17
    Me thinks you have too much time on your LITTLE hands.
  10. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:29 / 1 edit
    Episode 6:

The president hires a slick-talking Italian stereotype, who says he's a "front-stabber" and mocks a cabinet member by saying he wants to "suck his own c..k".
  11. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:33 / 4 edits
    Episode 7:

Exasperated by having to constantly defend the President's lunacy, the Press Secretary flees from reporters by hiding in bushes. Meanwhile, the counselor to the President explains his frequent lying as merely being "alternative facts".
  12. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:50
    Episode 8:

The president assures the public that no collusion with Russia happened, right before kicking out all the reporters and giving Russian officials highly classified info behind closed doors.
  13. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Nov '17 21:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Episode 8:

The president assures the public that no collusion with Russia happened, right before kicking out all the reporters and giving Russian officials highly classified info behind closed doors.
    Come on now, you're just making this all up, right?

You know, a folk group I worshipped, the Weavers, blacklisted by the McCarthy era, had a singer named Lee Hays, he said 'you know, the future just isn't what it was cracked up to be'.

And he died in 1981, I bet he is retching in his grave now, if he thought century 20 sucked...
  14. 17 Nov '17 03:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    For insulting Rocket Man.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/north-korea-sentences-trump-to-death-for-insulting-kim-jong-un

I wonder how they are going to carry out the execution.
    Well the left would have already done it except for the fact that they need a good turn out next election.

Trump is the only incentive to vote "D".
  15. 17 Nov '17 03:24 / 1 edit
    Let's wait for US President Trump to insult the King of Thailand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A8se_majest%C3%A9_in_Thailand

"In Thailand, lèse majesté ... is criminalized by Section 112 of the Thai Criminal Code.
    It is illegal to defame, insult, or threaten the king, queen, heir-apparent, or regent.
    The lèse-majesté law has been on the statute books since 1908. The punishment is
    three to fifteen years of imprisonment per count and has been described as the "world's
    harshest lèse majesté law"[1] and "possibly the strictest criminal-defamation law anywhere".[2]
    There is no legal definition, however, of what actions constitute a defamation, insult, or
    threat against the monarchy, and there is plenty of room for interpretation."