Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 09:35
    There is only one poster qualified for this job; Duchess64.
    From the 20 something regular posters - who are not trolls?

You will then save many keystrokes by only calling out the non-trolls.

e.g. Fishman (the non-troll) argued that ...

You can use this thread as a running list of trolls.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 09:36
    Wolfgang59
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 12:283 edits
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    There is only one poster qualified for this job; Duchess64.

You will then save many keystrokes by only calling out the non-trolls.

e.g. Fishman (the non-troll) argued that ...

You can use this thread as a running list of trolls.

Duchess doesn't play chess here anymore, nor does she pay membership dues to RHP. Her (I think) only activities seem to be posting verbiage designed to present white males as villians and everyone else as victims, as well as accusing almost all white males here of having or being:

1. Racist trolls
    2. Sexist Trolls
    3. Abysmal reading comprehension
    4. A combination of these

The rather sad thing about all this is, I do agree with some of her views regarding politics and world events, and she seems to have an above average knowledge of history. It's difficult however to have civil discussion with someone like Duchess, who's obvious disdain for white males borders on hatred, and is clearly eager to paint a picture of herself as the injured martyr at the hands of the evil white man, simply because that white man dares question her views, or simply wishes to add a point of information. A number of people here have made sincere attempts to engage Duchess in a friendly and respectful manner, but she seems eager to label them all as the enemy.
  4. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 13:36
    Originally posted by @mchill

Duchess doesn't play chess here anymore, nor does she pay membership dues to RHP. Her (I think) only activities seem to be posting verbiage designed to present white males as villians and everyone else as victims, as well as accusing almost all white males here of having or being:

1. Raci ...[text shortened]... Duchess in a friendly and respectful manner, but she seems eager to label them all as the enemy.
    You forgot to mention; those that dare quote her wandering missives... are immediately accused of stuffing her gob with nouns.

Her deliberately contrived propaganda, is frequently nothing more than hastily retrieved scribblings from Wikipedia. She simply paraphrases them in order to cover her plagiarizing footprint.

She presents as a selfish anti-western pseudo-scholar, who demands facts be conferred upon us... all in her own way.

Truth: She knows nothing of the western experience.

She would do well to write more about the reasons behind her own "third-world's" socio-politico failings which, in most contemporary cases, are its own fault.

But, like many of her ilk, it's easier to blame "the others".
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 13:37
    And people who are conservatives on this site are racist bigots who hate women and don't have an IQ high enough to vote "D".

So what's new?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And people who are conservatives on this site are racist bigots who hate women and don't have an IQ high enough to vote "D".

So what's new?
    Only that one's true.

🙂

(Requisite smiley so maybe I don't get trolled to death...)
  7. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 15:501 edit
    As a brand new poster in the forum, I was immediately identified and called out as a racist troll by duchess. I was a little miffed about it at first. But now I've decided to embrace the role--especially when it comes to anything duchess has to say. I have trolled duchess. And I will troll again.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:06
    Originally posted by @whodey

So what's new?
    If you don't like being called a racist bigot, don't be one.
  9. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:08
    Duchess posts are the reason the scroll wheel on the mouse was invented. It solves the problem like magic. I read about 2 percent of her hateful spewings, usually not even reading her replies to my direct insults. Let her spend her energy pointlessly fuming into the ether. Doesn't bother me anymore, though I did cancel my paid RHP membership over their inability or unwillingness to ban her for abusing the forum with her incessant abusive and bigoted posts.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:13
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Duchess posts are the reason the scroll wheel on the mouse was invented. It solves the problem like magic. I read about 2 percent of her hateful spewings, usually not even reading her replies to my direct insults. Let her spend her energy pointlessly fuming into the ether. Doesn't bother me anymore, though I did cancel my paid RHP membership over their in ...[text shortened]... or unwillingness to ban her for abusing the forum with her incessant abusive and bigoted posts.
    I rarely read her long-winded rants myself, but do they really offend you more than the presence on these forums of overt white supremacists and antisemites like SERGEANTPMAIN?
  11. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:20
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Duchess posts are the reason the scroll wheel on the mouse was invented. It solves the problem like magic. I read about 2 percent of her hateful spewings, usually not even reading her replies to my direct insults. Let her spend her energy pointlessly fuming into the ether. Doesn't bother me anymore, though I did cancel my paid RHP membership over their in ...[text shortened]... or unwillingness to ban her for abusing the forum with her incessant abusive and bigoted posts.
    I understand Sleepy. But, I'll not give her that satisfaction.
    I believe she's been trolling this patch, relatively unchallenged...for a very long time.

The antidote to her poison is inoculation.
  12. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:321 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I rarely read her long-winded rants myself, but do they really offend you more than the presence on these forums of overt white supremacists and antisemites like SERGEANTPMAIN?
    It's a fact that there are cloistered minds in the world, just as pervasive as they are here. But, they're obvious and without shame. Easily thwarted.

Hate-speech like that of Dutchess64's is misleading and insidious. Truths mixed with lies have been her preferred weaponry for a very long time. They do not deserve to stand unopposed.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 16:35
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    It's a fact that there are cloistered minds in the world, just as pervasive as they are here. But, they're obvious and without shame. Easily thwarted.

Hate-speech like that of Dutchess64's is misleading and insidious. Truths mixed with lies have been her preferred weaponry for a very long time. They do not deserve to stand unopposed.
    Easily thwarted? One of them is your president.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 17:00
    Originally posted by @mchill

1. Raci ...[text shortened]... Duchess in a friendly and respectful manner, but she seems eager to label them all as the enemy.
    1. Racist trolls
    2. Sexist Trolls
    3. Abysmal reading comprehension
    4. A combination of these

What about "ignorant"?
    As in, ignorant white racist male sexist...

Oh, wait... maybe ignorant is covered under #3, Abysmal reading comprehension? And "white man" is equivalent to "racist"...

Aw crap, why does everything have to be so complicated! 😠
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    As a brand new poster in the forum, I was immediately identified and called out as a racist troll by duchess. I was a little miffed about it at first. But now I've decided to embrace the role--especially when it comes to anything duchess has to say. I have trolled duchess. And I will troll again.
    You were miffed? I haven't seen her identity me as any kind of troll...

she really knows how to hurt a guy :'(