Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 11:07
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/11-house-republicans-call-criminal-investigations-clinton-comey-lynch-strzok-page/
  2. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 11:09
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/11-house-republicans-call-criminal-investigations-clinton-comey-lynch-strzok-page/
    Nice!
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 11:421 edit
    A whole 11, huh? They'll need only one table at the unemployment office to pray for such pipe dreams after this November.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 12:331 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A whole 11, huh? They'll need only one table at the unemployment office to pray for such pipe dreams after this November.
    On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you of such distribution of employment opportunities?
    Asking somewhat tongue-in-cheek on account of the guaranteed landslide Hillary victory that was imagined by somewhere near 100% of the news media and its various super-smart political experts.

I cannot claim even a straw poll, but the general consensus/vibe I'm getting from my neck of the woods (NE Ohio/Cleveland area) is that the overwhelming majority of people are tired of the *hit-show that is Washington politics as relayed by all media sources.

It almost seems as though--- if we had our druthers--- we would impeach the press AND the career criminals of the cesspool, one and all.

They, and this current state of affairs which they created because we let them, is not representative of what we want America to be, both for ourselves or for our time in history.

Peaceful preferred, of course, but one way or another, we need a revolution.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:03
    More Republican wet-dreams with zero substance.

This is Government by Fox News.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:05
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you of such distribution of employment opportunities?
    Asking somewhat tongue-in-cheek on account of the guaranteed landslide Hillary victory that was imagined by somewhere near 100% of the news media and its various super-smart political experts.

I cannot claim even a straw poll, but the general consensus/vibe I'm ...[text shortened]... time in history.

as displayed by marerider#1...some fools never learn.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    More Republican wet-dreams with zero substance.

This is Government by Fox News.
    zero sustenance? Are you crazy or blind?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:06
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    shows the depth of the swamp...that's all.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:08
    zero sustenance? Are you crazy or blind?
    I said substance. For the love of God, learn to read.

"There's no 'there' there."
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:091 edit
    shows the depth of the swamp...that's all.
    It shows nothing.

This is the same-old, same-old, no-basis-in-fact crap Fox News has been spewing for the last 10 years.

And the stupid conservatives lap it up because they see their 'white America' slipping away from them.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:13
    I said substance. For the love of God, learn to read.

That is referring to Trump...fool!
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:15
    It shows nothing.

This is the same-old, same-old, no-basis-in-fact crap Fox News has been spewing for the last 10 years.

And the stupid conservatives lap it up because they see their 'white America' slipping away from them.
    Grab on to something and hang on...this is about to get interesting...the rule of law will prevail.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:431 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh

I cannot claim even a straw poll, but the general consensus/vibe I'm ...[text shortened]... time in history.

It's a puzzling thing that right wingers keep insisting that the polls in 2016 were wrong, when, in reality, the poll consensus was almost within a point of the actual results (a much better performance than in virtually any previous Presidential election).https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

The unprecedented number of Congressional Republican retirements and the results in recent special elections are indicators that November 2018 is going to be a "blue wave" election.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:51
    Grab on to something and hang on...this is about to get interesting...the rule of law will prevail.
    And the president will find himself out of a job.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 13:53

That is referring to Trump...fool!
    I couldn't agree more.

There is nothing inside that pompous exterior, not even a soul.