1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 04:52
    Two weeks before inauguration Trump was given exact details that Putin personally gave the order to meddle with our election process.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/election-meddling-vladimir-putin-no-collusion-intelligence-officials/2018/07/18/id/872538/

This is a game changer. I don't see how his Republican buddies can take this one sitting down.

Besides that, he is actively considering handing over a former US ambassador to Russia under Obaman, Michael McFaul and an American investor Bill Browder, handing him over to Putin for questioning, apparently as quid pro quo for perhaps getting to question the Russian 25 indicted by Mueller.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/18/trump-russia-browder-mcfaul-questioning-731616

The fact Trump would even CONSIDER that idea for more than say, one second, just shows who is controlling whom here.

His own party is screaming at him on this one and I hope will scream loudly now that they know that WE know Trump knew about the election scandal 2 weeks before he was even POTUS.

If those two facts don't move the Republicans to start impeachment proceedings, there will be ZERO impeachment proceedings EVER in spite of the fact we know KNOW he lied, is lying, will continue to lie.
    WAKE UP REPUBLICANS before you have a real kind on your hands and there is no more democracy or constitutional republic or whatever you want to call it, just King Trump. You don't think that can't happen?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 09:433 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Two weeks before inauguration Trump was given exact details that Putin personally gave the order to meddle with our election process.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/election-meddling-vladimir-putin-no-collusion-intelligence-officials/2018/07/18/id/872538/

This is a game changer. I don't see how his Republican buddies can take this one sitting dow ...[text shortened]... al republic or whatever you want to call it, just King Trump. You don't think that can't happen?
    This is a game changer. I don't see how his Republican buddies can take this one sitting down.

I sincerely hope you are right, and from the legal side that may be a valid point, but remember Donald Trump's base of voters don't worry about trivial details like the law. As long as they worship him the way they do now, GOP lawmakers won't cross him. They'll frown, and wag their heads, but their top priority is keeping their phony baloney jobs, so don't look for much uproar from republican lawmakers. The only 2 things that will change this situation is either Bob Mueller and his prosecutors or a new set of lawmakers at election time.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 11:32

This is a game changer. I don't see how his Republican buddies can take this one sitting dow ...[text shortened]... al republic or whatever you want to call it, just King Trump. You don't think that can't happen?
    all you need to know...

"The New York Times cited >several people< who attended a highly classified intelligence briefing Jan. 6, 2017 who confirmed Trump was told about Putin's involvement."

How long are you going to play the fool?
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 14:47
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    all you need to know...

"The New York Times cited >several people< who attended a highly classified intelligence briefing Jan. 6, 2017 who confirmed Trump was told about Putin's involvement."

How long are you going to play the fool?
    You do it so much better.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 15:02

Mueller has his feet up. Eating popcorn.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 15:20

You yanks are missing the forest for the trees here....

Putin got Trump elected by hacking. Trump owes Putin for his victory. Why would Trump bite the hand that feeds him? Legal or not, Trump owes Putin.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 16:47
    Originally posted by @uzless

Putin got Trump elected by hacking. Trump owes Putin for his victory. Why would Trump bite the hand that feeds him? Legal or not, Trump owes Putin.
    Well captain obvious, I guess you figure nobody on this side of the pond knew that?
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 17:53
    Well captain obvious, I guess you figure nobody on this side of the pond knew that?
    SO why are you guys arguing this and shocked SHOCKED that he supports Putin. Sheesh, it shouldn't even be discussed anymore. He's always going to support Vladimir so get over it.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 20:31
    SO why are you guys arguing this and shocked SHOCKED that he supports Putin. Sheesh, it shouldn't even be discussed anymore. He's always going to support Vladimir so get over it.
    What's shocking to me is how accepting and servile the American people are in the face of their biggest government crisis since the Second World War.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 20:34
    Right, sit by while he destroys NATO, sends a former US diplomat to Putin's waiting arms, never believed Putin meddled, now he does, so you figure just roll over and play dead while he sets up his kingdom? His latest: Media is the enemy of the people. Sound familiar?
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 04:28
    Right, sit by while he destroys NATO, sends a former US diplomat to Putin's waiting arms, never believed Putin meddled, now he does, so you figure just roll over and play dead while he sets up his kingdom? His latest: Media is the enemy of the people. Sound familiar?
    So what?

Americans have a mechanism in their US constitution to remove a sitting president if they really wanted to. But they don't. Me thinks there is more at work here than meets the eyes....
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 04:36

How are we 'missing' this?

We've only been bitching about this for months now.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 04:40
    You wonder why we're shocked and then you say we should do nothing?

We've been complaining about this for months. I don't know where you're from, but this is NOT 'business-as-usual' in the US.
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 04:122 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You wonder why we're shocked and then you say we should do nothing?

We've been complaining about this for months. I don't know where you're from, but this is NOT 'business-as-usual' in the US.
    oh come on. You yanks act like interfering in an election is horrible. Wake up people...the yanks have been meddling in elections for DECADES!!!! Why is it ok for the US to influence the outcome of an election but if another country does it, it's the end of the world...????

At the end of the day, americans voted for trump...plain and simple. Don't try blaming that outcome on some russians putting ads on facebook.

You yanks are the laughing stock of the world right now. Welcome to reality
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 12:54
    oh come on. You yanks act like interfering in an election is horrible. Wake up people...the yanks have been meddling in elections for DECADES!!!! Why is it ok for the US to influence the outcome of an election but if another country does it, it's the end of the world...????

At the end of the day, americans voted for trump...plain and simple. Don't ...[text shortened]... on facebook.

You yanks are the laughing stock of the world right now. Welcome to reality
    In fact, Russian agents reached 1/3 of the entire voting population of the US and convinced them Hillary was evil, and that because he hated her for calling him what he is, a thug and killer.

His election antics also caused you Brits to vote for Brexit and in fact Trump is doing Putin's work for him in an attempt to destroy NATO, NOTHING would please Putin more than to cause NATO to dissolve so he can use force to get back his old Soviet empire but with him as head so he can grow his personal fortune to a TRILLION dollars worth.

You need to be just as worried as anyone in the US and if you are not you are blind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree