Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 16 Jan '13 14:14
    Watch the video. What do you think?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/15/new-nra-video-blasts-elitist-hypocrite-obama-over-his-opposition-to-putting-armed-guards-in-schools/
  2. 16 Jan '13 14:24
    Yes, because obviously random kids are at as much risk at the children of the president, so there should be no difference in their protection.
  3. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    16 Jan '13 14:30 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Metal Brain

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/15/new-nra-video-blasts-elitist-hypocrite-obama-over-his-opposition-to-putting-armed-guards-in-schools/
    Our presidents children need extra protection and security because they are the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES children. DUH!!!

Putting armed guards in all the local grade schools so the far right wing nuts can carry their AR 15s with 100 round clips to feel like a big man, is nothing but a joke.

I was a NRA member for over 10 years until this last year. They do nothing but spread lies and false witness about our government and promote scare tactics to get people to join them and promote gun sales. They are a joke And they are completely far right anti American wing nuts.

They are just more anti American tea party freaks.
  4. 16 Jan '13 14:33
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Our presidents children need extra protection and security because they are the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES children. DUH!!!

Putting armed guards in all the local grade schools so the far right wing nuts can carry their AR 15s with 100 round clips to feel like a big man is nothing but a joke.

I was a NRA member for over 10 years until this la ...[text shortened]... nd promote gun sales. They are a joke And they are completely far right anti American wing nuts.
    Hi there KD403,

Have you seen this?

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video
  5. 16 Jan '13 14:35

Thank you for this additional evidence of how stupid the NRA propagandists think their fan base is. Sadly, they are right.
  6. 16 Jan '13 14:36

Putting armed guards in all the local grade schools so the far right wing nuts can carry their AR 15s with 100 round clips to feel like a big man, is nothing but a joke.

I was a NRA member for over 10 years until this l ...[text shortened]... etely far right anti American wing nuts.

How come you were a member for 10 years and then...................................
  7. 16 Jan '13 14:46

I was a NRA member for over 10 years until this l ...[text shortened]... etely far right anti American wing nuts.

Extra protection? That is what other school children need because of the mentally ill people who steal guns from their mother and kill her and lots of school children.

If you don't think all school children need extra protection since sandy hook I guess they are in no danger at all. No need to change much by your logic.

Passing new laws will not stop the mentally ill from stealing guns and using them. Only one of the president's recent proposals makes sense. Increased help for the mentally ill. All the other gun laws he wants passed would have done nothing to prevent the sandy hook shootings.
  8. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    16 Jan '13 14:48
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Hi there KD403,

Have you seen this?

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video
    LOL. Good clip. Just shows how the NRA has got these paranoid tea party freaks all worked up. Funny, I have several guns and I don't feel the government is coming after me or my guns. And they wouldn't get all of them if they tried.
    But I don't have a AR 15 with 100 round clips to protect my family and self either. But the guns I do have will protect my family and self just fine.
  9. 16 Jan '13 14:52
    Originally posted by JS357
    Thank you for this additional evidence of how stupid the NRA propagandists think their fan base is. Sadly, they are right.
    Nothing is going to stop someone from killing children if they are determined. Certainly not gun control. Criminals don't follow laws.

http://www.thetranscript.com/news/ci_22214734/michigan-1927-school-killing-was-worst-nations-history
  10. 16 Jan '13 14:52
    LOL. Good clip. Just shows how the NRA has got these paranoid tea party freaks all worked up. Funny, I have several guns and I don't feel the government is coming after me or my guns. And they wouldn't get all of them if they tried.
    But I don't have a AR 15 with 100 round clips to protect my family and self either. But the guns I do have will protect my family and self just fine.
    Better hand in your guns pardner.

Sheriff Joe Biden is coming to town with a big posse.
  11. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    16 Jan '13 14:53
    Extra protection? That is what other school children need because of the mentally ill people who steal guns from their mother and kill her and lots of school children.

If you don't think all school children need extra protection since sandy hook I guess they are in no danger at all. No need to change much by your logic.

Passing new laws will not s ...[text shortened]... he other gun laws he wants passed would have done nothing to prevent the sandy hook shootings.
    The mentally ill person who took his mommy's AR 15 with 100 round loaded clips to a grade school to shoot kids, wouldn't have been able to do so if his mommy didn't have a AR 15. DUH!!!

12. 16 Jan '13 14:53
    Nothing is going to stop someone from killing children if they are determined. Certainly not gun control. Criminals don't follow laws.

http://www.thetranscript.com/news/ci_22214734/michigan-1927-school-killing-was-worst-nations-history
    The whole idea is to make it harder for people to get guns.
  13. 16 Jan '13 14:54
    That's some Mommy.

I don't know too many Mommy's walking around with AR 15's.

Was she related to Sylvester Stallone?
  14. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    16 Jan '13 14:56
    Better hand in your guns pardner.

I wish he would come to my door.
  15. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    16 Jan '13 15:00
    That's some Mommy.

I don't know too many Mommy's walking around with AR 15's.

Ma Barker.