Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Nov '13 14:08
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/24/world/meast/iran-israel/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Netanyahu certainly thinks its a scam. What are your thoughts here?
  2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    24 Nov '13 14:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse

the clock is ticking for accusations of weaponification down the line. check this space and have your bunker supplies ready...
  3. 24 Nov '13 14:20
    oh hell yeah you can trust anything Iran promises to do they are as trustworthy as North Korea
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    24 Nov '13 14:31
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    oh hell yeah you can trust anything Iran promises to do they are as trustworthy as North Korea
    How long before oil for guidance technology puts both regimes in a bag?
  5. 24 Nov '13 14:34
    Britain and America went to war with Iraq over weapons of mass destruction , but it was a lie . Best "turn a cock ear " to that one eh,?
  6. 24 Nov '13 15:05
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Britain and America went to war with Iraq over weapons of mass destruction , but it was a lie . Best "turn a cock ear " to that one eh,?
    Oh please....if they had wanted to, it would have been easy to dummy up a few photos of "weapons of mass destruction", but they admitted after they didn't find any and that they were wrong.
    Case closed...no conspiracy theory here.
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Nov '13 15:49
    Oh please....if they had wanted to, it would have been easy to dummy up a few photos of "weapons of mass destruction", but they admitted after they didn't find any and that they were wrong.
    Case closed...no conspiracy theory here.
    I agree it was no conspiracy but more a matter of mass stupidity. The war with Iraq didn't change anything about Iran getting nukes however.

So how do they propose to verify Iran is not pursuing nukes 2000 feet underground somewhere?
  8. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    24 Nov '13 16:24

The 'deal' with Iran signifies as rapid and shocking a retreat by the United States from the Middle East in modern history.
  9. 24 Nov '13 17:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    The 'deal' with Iran signifies as rapid and shocking a retreat by the United States from the Middle East in modern history.
    Why is it shocking? The advent of fracking and green energy means that the US is no longer so heavily dependant on the Middle East. China is now where its at. In general the US must pull out of the Middle East and move to East Asia.
    If Iran finally develops nukes and threatens Israel, then who cares?
    But if North Korea, which already has nukes, threatens South Korea, then who is going to make your next Smart phone?
  10. 24 Nov '13 19:36

I know it's a scam. All I had to do was see Obama's lips moving to know it's a scam.
  11. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Nov '13 09:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    I know it's a scam. All I had to do was see Obama's lips moving to know it's a scam.
    Let me guess. You are not a democrat.
  12. 25 Nov '13 13:00 / 1 edit
    Let me guess. You are not a democrat.
    The lying doesn't seem to be monopolized by a single party. Do you remember, "read my lips, no new taxes" by George Bush SR.. That was a good one. Of course the examples of little George Bush, and Clinton are many. Obama has been bad about lying, as he gets his bs past the sheeple. We do not expect much honor from a man that appoints a NAMBLA man as head of the education department.
  13. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Nov '13 16:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The lying doesn't seem to be monopolized by a single party. Do you remember, "read my lips, no new taxes" by George Bush SR.. That was a good one. Of course the examples of little George Bush, and Clinton are many. Obama has been bad about lying, as he gets his bs past the sheeple. We do not expect much honor from a man that appoints a NAMBLA man as head of the education department.
    Excuse my ignorance but what is NAMBLA?
  14. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    25 Nov '13 16:29
    Excuse my ignorance but what is NAMBLA?
    I'd Google that up for you, but I don't want those cookies. Yuck.
  15. 25 Nov '13 17:43
    I liked the headline I saw today, "Great Satan makes treaty with Axis of Evil".

Hilarious.