Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Dec '12 02:21
    NFL player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend and self

Kansas City Chiefs American football player Jovan Belcher has killed himself outside the team's main stadium.

Police said the 25-year-old first-team linebacker shot his girlfriend dead a few miles away, before driving to a training facility at Arrowhead Stadium.

He then shot himself in the car park in front of team officials.

The club confirmed the incident in a statement, adding: "We are co-operating with authorities in their investigation."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20568348
  2. 02 Dec '12 02:28
    Obama strikes again. The continuing intentional weakening of America. By the way, what did Obama know and when did he know it.
  3. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 02:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    NFL player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend and self

Kansas City Chiefs American football player Jovan Belcher has killed himself outside the team's main stadium.

Police said the 25-year-old first-team linebacker shot his girlfriend dead a few miles away, before driving to a training facility at Arrowhead Stadium.

He then shot himself in the car park in f ...[text shortened]... th authorities in their investigation."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20568348
    And President Obama is in the title of your thread why???
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Dec '12 02:33
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    And President Obama is in the title of your thread why???
    Jovan Belcher was a bright and happy 21 year old with his future ahead of him when G.W. Bush was in the White House.
  5. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 02:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Jovan Belcher was a bright and happy 21 year old with his future ahead of him when G.W. Bush was in the White House.
    And president Obama is in the title of your thread why????
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Dec '12 02:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're just mean, you know that?
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Dec '12 02:42
    And president Obama is in the title of your thread why????
    Because having G.W. Bush in the thread title would be the same old pass the buck cop out that typifies the current administration and its supporters.
  8. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 02:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Because having G.W. Bush in the thread title would be the same old pass the buck cop out that typifies the current administration and its supporters.
    And how does the current administration or it's supporters have anything to do with this??? and please explain how President Obama or FORMER President Bush might in anyway have anything to do with this??? It's sounding like you need to put the bottle down and hit the bed. Am I correct?? Or are you just some kinda wing nut???
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Dec '12 02:51
    And how does the current administration or it's supporters have anything to do with this??? and please explain how President Obama or FORMER President Bush might in anyway have anything to do with this??? It's sounding like you need to put the bottle down and hit the bed. Am I correct?? Or are you just some kinda wing nut???
    I am NOT some kind of right wing nut!
  10. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 02:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am NOT some kind of right wing nut!
    well then you're drunk??

Either that or you got some splaning to do then.
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Dec '12 03:03
    well then you're drunk??

Either that or you got some splaning to do then.
    I not that you have completely ignored the fact that Kasandra Perkins was murdered, choosing to quibble the Obama angle instead.
  12. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 03:06 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I not that you have completely ignored the fact that Kasandra Perkins was murdered, choosing to quibble the Obama angle instead.
    And how does President Obama start the title of your thread which is about the murder of Kasandra Perkins???

And that's "I note" Not "I not". lol
  13. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Dec '12 03:14
    Paging John W Booth
  14. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    02 Dec '12 03:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Come on man. This isn't decent.
  15. 02 Dec '12 09:03
    And how does President Obama start the title of your thread which is about the murder of Kasandra Perkins???

And that's "I note" Not "I not". lol
    Clearly this guy was super depressed about the fact that Obamacare is here to stay. He probably also realized that Guantanamo is still violating people's civil rights. He may even have known that president Obama approves of the patriot act. It's just barely possible that he was depressed because he realized president Obama was going to raise his tax rates. Of course it's also possible that FMF was merely having some fun with a horrific story. After all, who doesn't enjoy a nice laugh when they read about a good old fashion murder suicide? In related news, 14 million people starved to death last year while Obama was the president, let's see him blame that on GWB.