Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 18 Apr '13 17:45
    http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/

It's been long enough. Total lack of media coverage and hyping of other stories leads me to believe that the story here is correct. The guy who did it is a Saudi Islamic extremist.

Pathetic lot the American left, both the political and media wings. (As if they weren't the same)
  2. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    18 Apr '13 18:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar

It's been long enough. Total lack of media coverage and hyping of other stories leads me to believe that the story here is correct. The guy who did it is a Saudi Islamic extremist.

Pathetic lot the American left, both the political and media wings. (As if they weren't the same)
    Or it could be that they're waiting until they have better info before releasing what could be very explosive information.

IF it turns out that the plot was carried out by people protected by the Saudi government, it could be the most significant geopolitical event since the 7/7 bombing.

A scheduled 10 a.m. photo op between John Kerry and the Saudi Foreign Minister was also abruptly cancelled on Tuesday morning because Kerry was tired from his busy schedule, an explanation that journalists refused to swallow, with the Associated Press’ Matt Lee telling spokesman Patrick Ventrell, “I find it hard to believe that you expect us to believe that that’s the real reason for this.”

That could be consistent with the WH having information that it does not see fit to release yet. I would give the WH at least another few days to digest their information before shouting conspiracy.
  3. 18 Apr '13 18:18
    Originally posted by sh76

That could be consistent with the WH having information that it does not see fit to release yet. I would give the WH at least another few days to digest their information before shouting conspiracy.[/b]
    Yah, sounds a lot like Benghazi.

Rinos and Democrats unite!
  4. Standard member Soothfast
    18 Apr '13 19:47
    Total lack of media coverage and hyping of other stories leads me to believe that the story here is correct.
    This makes you, by any measure, an idiot.
  5. 18 Apr '13 19:50
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    This makes you, by any measure, an idiot.
    Really?

Compare what you are seeing now to what we would be seeing if it had been a right wing white guy who did it.

You simply can't say that the king isn't wearing clothes. I don't know if you really can't see that he's naked or if you simply want to appease the left. I'd guess the former.
  6. Standard member Soothfast
    18 Apr '13 20:00
    Really?

Compare what you are seeing now to what we would be seeing if it had been a right wing white guy who did it.

You simply can't say that the king isn't wearing clothes. I don't know if you really can't see that he's naked or if you simply want to appease the left. I'd guess the former.
    How old is the investigation at this point, exactly? Three days or so? Covering a square mile of the city?

You don't think it's too early to start spinning your toxic conspiracy theories?
  7. 18 Apr '13 20:03

Alex Jones? You linked me to Alex Jones?!

God, now I need a shower!
  8. Standard member Soothfast
    18 Apr '13 20:10
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Alex Jones? You linked me to Alex Jones?!

God, now I need a shower!
    Don't forget the flea powder.
  9. 18 Apr '13 20:33
    Have you been to this young man's facebook page, which Free Republic saw fit to publish?

https://www.facebook.com/abdulrahman.a.alsulaimi?fref=ts

He's bisexual, likes the Ellen Degeneris show. That photo of him at what looks like Disneyworld. Does he look anything like an Islamic extremist?

He's probably being sent home because his life is in danger here, thanks to Fox News, the NY Post, and the idiot brigades on the right wing blogs. And a---holes like Alex Jones have the gall to push this theme?

This is not a proud moment for the country.
  10. 18 Apr '13 20:59
    He was an Arab near a bomb, for Eledar that's reason enough to convict him.
  11. 18 Apr '13 21:46
    Originally posted by Barts
    He was an Arab near a bomb, for Eledar that's reason enough to convict him.
    'The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.'
    --Donald Rumsfeld (2002)

Mais ou sont les neiges d'antan?
    --Francois Villon
  12. 18 Apr '13 22:58

"It's been long enough."

Patience young Jedi. I'm not buying any half baked story, until I see what the government comes up with.
  13. 19 Apr '13 19:53
    Originally posted by normbenign
    "It's been long enough."

Patience young Jedi. I'm not buying any half baked story, until I see what the government comes up with.
    I knew it had to be a Muslim because if it was an American the government would have released everything right away and made a huge deal out of it. Of course the media wing of the Obama Adminstration (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and the lot) would have spoken of nothing else.

But since the Administration was slow playing this and would not release information it had to be a Muslim.
  14. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    19 Apr '13 20:41
    I knew it had to be a Muslim because if it was an American the government would have released everything right away and made a huge deal out of it. Of course the media wing of the Obama Adminstration (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and the lot) would have spoken of nothing else.

But since the Administration was slow playing this and would not release information it had to be a Muslim.
    Seems that there was no basis to the Saudi link speculation though.
  15. 19 Apr '13 20:47 / 1 edit
    I love how these political websites act like they're a CIA/Mossad hybrid on steroids.

Yes, just days later these knuckleheads have already pieced together what "really" happened, and SPOILER ALERT! - it's all an Obama coverup.