Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 16:28 / 2 edits
    I think There should be the "Obama defense" in the american court system for;

Murder
    bank robbery
    car theft
    mugging
    theft
    rape
    driving while drunk
    drugs
    Hell, anything you can think of really. Just tell the judge"Obama MADE ME DO IT!!! and you should be freed.

Anyone else agree???
  2. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Dec '12 20:31
    Originally posted by KingDavid403

Murder
    bank robbery
    car theft
    mugging
    theft
    rape
    driving while drunk
    drugs
    Hell, anything you can think of really. Just tell the judge"Obama MADE ME DO IT!!! and you should be freed.

Anyone else agree???
    FMF would probably agree, because he's just crazy.

Personally, I think that just because Obama is also responsible doesn't mean that we should let the criminal off the hook.
  3. 02 Dec '12 20:40
    I think There should be the "Obama defense" in the american court system...
    Oh, I thought you were going to tell us that the Obama Defence was a new type of chess strategy...
  4. 02 Dec '12 20:53
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    Oh, I thought you were going to tell us that the Obama Defence was a new type of chess strategy...
    So did I. Quite a disappointment, actually.
  5. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 20:56 / 3 edits
    It is. But it's only when you're Black. And we just have to get the little free cell phones made for the black pawns first.
  6. 02 Dec '12 21:06
    It is. But it's only when you're Black. And we just have to get the little free cell phones made for the black pawns first.
    Perhaps the Obama Defence is sometimes necessary for Black, in response to really vicious attacks by White?
  7. 02 Dec '12 21:24
    Perhaps the Obama Defence is sometimes necessary for Black, in response to really vicious attacks by White?
    Some Obama/Chess political cartoons at:

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=8614

I like the "Middle East Chess."
  8. 02 Dec '12 22:19

Murder
    bank robbery
    car theft
    mugging
    theft
    rape
    driving while drunk
    drugs

Anyone else agree???
    I noticed you left out running up other peoples debt with no hope of repaying it. Are you implying that there is no defense for that?
  9. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Dec '12 22:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    I noticed you left out running up other peoples debt with no hope of repaying it. Are you implying that there is no defense for that?
    That falls under theft. Credit card theft. Even George Bush could claim the Obama defense under that one.
  10. 03 Dec '12 00:00
    Near as I can remember, all named chess defences are options of the black player.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    03 Dec '12 23:47
    Pawn to Czar 5?
  12. 04 Dec '12 10:42
    Originally posted by sh76
    Pawn to Czar 5?
    Dunno, but it certainly seems to involve the queens more than the bishops...
  13. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    04 Dec '12 12:11
    Dunno, but it certainly seems to involve the queens more than the bishops...
    Nice!