Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 27 Jul '15 03:44 / 1 edit
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/26/hezbollah-chief-comments-on-iran-nuclear-deal-u-s-is-still-the-great-satan/

That's right kids, the head of Hezbollah said that even though Obama is giving Iran nukes to destroy Israel and her allies as well as billions in extra revenue to continue to fund Hezbollah's terrorist struggles around the world, the US was still the Great Satan.

Now how does the US become the lesser Satan or even get off the Satan list exactly? I mean, Obama is bending over backwards for these people and there does not seem to be any gratitude.

Where is the love?
  2. 27 Jul '15 07:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Where is the love?
    Not coming from you, that's for sure, given that your thread title doesn't match your OP.
    Clearly the head of Hezbollah thinks the US is 'the Great Satan' and you think Obama is 'the Great Satan'. You would make good friends.
  3. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    27 Jul '15 08:57
    Where is the love?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33671430

Meanwhile serious politicians are out there solving problems and preventing chaos.
  4. 27 Jul '15 10:47
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Not coming from you, that's for sure, given that your thread title doesn't match your OP.
    Clearly the head of Hezbollah thinks the US is 'the Great Satan' and you think Obama is 'the Great Satan'. You would make good friends.
    Wait, wut?

Are you saying that the leader of the Great Satan is not Satan?

Who then is telling the Great Satan what to do?
  5. 27 Jul '15 10:49
    No, I am saying that of all people mentioned in the thread, you take first place for behaving like Satan.
  6. 27 Jul '15 11:14
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I am saying that of all people mentioned in the thread, you take first place for behaving like Satan.
    So I tell Obama what to do?
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    27 Jul '15 13:29
    Wait, wut?

Who then is telling the Great Satan what to do?
    In the bible, only God has told Satan what to do. Since you've called the U.S. "The Great Satan", you must believe Obama's God. Explains why you're so obsessed with him.
  8. 27 Jul '15 14:40
    Originally posted by vivify
    In the bible, only God has told Satan what to do. Since you've called the U.S. "The Great Satan", you must believe Obama's God. Explains why you're so obsessed with him.
    You really are ignorant if you know that most of the Muslim world refers to the US as the Great Satan. That explains why you believe in leftist theology, ignorance.
  9. Standard member vivify
    rain
    27 Jul '15 15:34 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You really are ignorant if you know that most of the Muslim world refers to the US as the Great Satan. That explains why you believe in leftist theology, ignorance.
    That was a joke, buddy. You're not so old that you forgot what that is, are you?
  10. 27 Jul '15 15:37
    That was a joke, buddy. You're not so old that you forgot what that is, are you?
    I never underestimate the level of ignorance in this forum. It is full of liberal nut jobs.
  11. Standard member vivify
    rain
    27 Jul '15 15:40
    I never underestimate the level of ignorance in this forum. It is full of liberal nut jobs.
    "I know pee-on is actually spelled pion" ---Eladar.

Think twice about calling people ignorant.
  12. 27 Jul '15 15:47 / 1 edit
    "I know pee-on is actually spelled pion" ---Eladar.

Think twice about calling people ignorant.
    As I said moron, I googled it and it was an acceptable spelling. Good enough for an internet forum.

As I said, Pee-on is the better spelling anyhow.
  13. Standard member vivify
    rain
    27 Jul '15 15:54 / 1 edit
    As I said moron, I googled it and it was an acceptable spelling.

As I said, Pee-on is the better spelling anyhow.
    The only "acceptable" spelling for 'pion' that refers to low-ranking people (which was your intended use) comes from Urban Dictionary, the second search result from Google (as of this post). If that's what you used as confirmation, you've just revealed a whole lot more about your level of ignorance than you realize.
  14. 27 Jul '15 15:55
    The only "acceptable" spelling for 'pion' that refers to low-ranking people (which was your intended use) comes from Urban Dictionary, the second search result from Google (as of this post). If that's what you used as confirmation, you've just revealed a whole lot more about your level of ignorance than you realize.
    The urban dictionary is good enough for an internet board. Grammar and Spelling Nazis are a different breed.
  15. 27 Jul '15 15:55
    So I tell Obama what to do?
    No, when did I say or imply anything of the sort?