Debates Forum

1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    12 Sep '18 05:39
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Today, "whitey" is the one who is being outnumbered
    The population is 77% white, 13% black, 6% Asian, 18% Hispanic/Latino.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '18 08:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/12/obama-once-said-that-the-american-dream-is-to-be-donald-trump/

Hilarious!

A recently unearthed essay co-written by Barack Obama in 1991 stated that the American dream is to be Donald Trump.

Penned while the former president was a graduate student at Harvard Law — with the help of fellow classmate Robert Fisher — “Ra ...[text shortened]... hy written by Pulitzer Prize winning historian David Garrow that focuses on Obama’s early years.
    McCain was a racist and he was honored as a war hero. The corporate news media has enough influence to revise history by omitting the bad parts. No debate about his legacy is permitted on the nightly news. That is why we have to do it on forums and social media. GW Bush said McCain was against bigotry at his funeral. We know that is a lie, but nobody would dare correct it if they hoped to keep their jobs.
    If Trump was as racist as many leftists claim he would not have hired Ben Carson. He even hired Amorosa. She used to work in the Clinton administration. I would never have hired her if I was him and race has nothing to do with it. Trump was far too nice to Amorosa for hiring her in the first place. She was a Clintonite that was like kriptonite to Trump and he should have known better.

Trump is actually too nice to people he knows and too crude to those he doesn't know. If he did the opposite he would get better results.

Obama was just talking about success, but he could have used Bill Gates as an example instead. I suspect Trump and Obama are not bitter enemies at all. After Trump is out of office don't be surprised if they go golfing together.