Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 01 Nov '13 17:52
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/

“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause,” Boykin said.

“I believe there is a purging of the military,” he said. “The problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

Obama is showing his true colors. Too bad the US was so stupid as to elect this guy. Everyone should have seen this coming a mile away.
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Nov '13 17:55
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/

[b]“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause,” Boykin said.

“I believe there is a purging of the military,” he said. “The problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

Obama ...[text shortened]... d the US was so stupid as to elect this guy. Everyone should have seen this coming a mile away.[/b]
    The military could use a good purging.
  3. 01 Nov '13 17:56
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Spoken as a true Communist. Stalin felt the same way.
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Nov '13 17:58
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Spoken as a true Communist. Stalin felt the same way.
  5. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    01 Nov '13 18:08
    Presumably any organization that believes in the Constitution and understands and accepts the principles which have allowed this country to flourish for more than 237 years should be purged. And your ilk will lie, distort the truth, and demonize your political opponents to accomplish that and destroy this country.

I say fix bayonets. Sharks and Jets in the streets. Let's settle this. Only my side will be better armed, because your side doesn't believe in guns.
  6. 01 Nov '13 18:15
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Presumably any organization that believes in the Constitution and understands and accepts the principles which have allowed this country to flourish for more than 237 years should be purged. And your ilk will lie, distort the truth, and demonize your political opponents to accomplish that and destroy this country.

I say fix bayonets. Sharks and J ...[text shortened]... et's settle this. Only my side will be better armed, because your side doesn't believe in guns.
    I like the imagery. Can you dance aggressively?
  7. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Nov '13 18:19

I say fix bayonets. Sharks and J ...[text shortened]... et's settle this. Only my side will be better armed, because your side doesn't believe in guns.
    Standing armies are a danger to liberty. More than one founding father expressed that sentiment.
  8. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    01 Nov '13 18:24
    Standing armies are a danger to liberty. More than one founding father expressed that sentiment.
    Your statement is true. So too is it true that liberals are systematically and feverishly attacking our Constitution.
  9. 01 Nov '13 18:25
    How can we go about eliminating a standing army, which I agree is a laudable goal?
  10. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Nov '13 18:25
    Your statement is true. So too is it true that liberals are systematically and feverishly attacking our Constitution.
    Whether or not that's true, it has nothing to do with the alleged purging of the military.
  11. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Nov '13 18:26
    Originally posted by normbenign
    How can we go about eliminating a standing army, which I agree is a laudable goal?
    You can start by scaling it down to our actual needs and thereby break the shackles of the military-industrial complex.
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    01 Nov '13 18:28 / 1 edit

How many times do I need to point out that we KNOW you're the most hardcore badass enthusiastic prolific killers on the planet?

There are ways to compensate for that. If you want to throw down in the streets, you will lose. You hardcore northern European warriors lost in the Civil War. You lost in WWII.

And then you types sit around and shed a single tear at the loss of all that noble, elite youth from your community...

And Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, Chinese etc laugh at you for your stupidity in putting your elites out there to get shot.

It happens over and over. When will you learn?
  13. 01 Nov '13 18:30
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    How many times do I need to point out that we KNOW you're the most hardcore badass enthusiastic prolific killers on the planet?

There are ways to compensate for that. If you want to throw down in the streets, you will lose. You hardcore northern European warriors lost in the Civil War. You lost in WWII.

And then you types sit around and shed ...[text shortened]... in putting your elites out there to get shot.

It happens over and over. When will you learn?
    What are you talking about?
  14. 01 Nov '13 18:33 / 1 edit
    Who knows what goes on in that head.

I guess he likes to pretend that it wasn't predominantly white US citizens that fought WW2 for the Americans. His grew up in a very bad socio-economic surrounding and hasn't quite recovered. I don't think he will ever recover.
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    01 Nov '13 18:33
    Sasquatch is talking about killing people!