1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 12:43
    https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
  2. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 12:58
    Mott the Hoople, the first lizard-crab chess player...
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 13:06
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    and he founded isis. also born in kenya. vice president of the muslim brotherhood. and he is an illuminati, free mason.

also he is reptilian. a kenyan reptilian.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 13:07
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Mott the Hoople, the first lizard-crab chess player...
    at 1200-1300 he can hardly be called a chess player.
    how about a chess dabbler?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 14:13
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    Maybe chess dribbler? Hey Mott, why keep ragging on about Obama when we have someone right here and now 100 times worse? Or you figure it's ok for a sitting POTUS to say grab pussy, I can shoot someone in Times Square, not release his tax forms even, the count of fired WH officials now over 60, to say nothing of Stormy Daniels whom I assume you think to be fake news because that's what Faux News says.

Stiffing Canada, our best ally and friend with tariffs, G5 nations can't stand him, he is making enemies of our former friends around the world, thinks climate change caused by mankind is fake news, Screwing Stormy while his wife is breast feeding their child. Yessir, a real paragon of virtue.

Why don't you let go of your obvious racial bias against Obama, he is old news now. Concentrate on the REAL assswipe POTUS, a narcissistic sociopath with dreams of kinghood.

Trump does not like the idea that he, supposedly the most important man in the known universe right now, does not like the idea of the three parts of government where there are checks and balances to stop people like him from just declaring himself dictator and taking over the whole country, which would be his cherished wish.

Do you remember his very first attempt at a power play when he assumed office?

He tried to kill the ethics committee, the very first act as president.

It was obvious right there how his presidency would go.

It turned out the three part US government stopped that abuse of power right on day one.

But of course you may never have even heard about that little tid bit, since it would not have been reported by Faux News.

Can you tell me why he would want to kill the ethics committee? Come on, you can make a good Fox news worthy take on that one.....
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 20:56
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Maybe chess dribbler? Hey Mott, why keep ragging on about Obama when we have someone right here and now 100 times worse? Or you figure it's ok for a sitting POTUS to say grab pussy, I can shoot someone in Times Square, not release his tax forms even, the count of fired WH officials now over 60, to say nothing of Stormy Daniels whom I assume you think to be ...[text shortened]... to kill the ethics committee? Come on, you can make a good Fox news worthy take on that one.....
    The reason Trump can undo what Obama did is because Obama didn't use the three parts of govt...he dictated with a pen. But never mind, you go on in your ignorant stupor.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 20:57
    awwwee...how cute...I hurt zalphanzis feelings...LOL
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 21:00
    LOL...oh my...zalhanzi highest 5 year rating= 1482

Mott The Hoople 5 year highest=1616

Did you just make an ass of yourself? LMFAO
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 11:43
    Obama isn't, but what if he were a Muslim?
    Do you think the religious beliefs of the President are important?
    The founders didn't. Perhaps you know better.

Sadiq Khan is mayor of London but the sky hasn't fallen down!
    And don't think that London has a majority Muslim population!
    It just has a population that is mainly not concerned with race or religion.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 11:44
    You both did.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 16:25
    LOL...oh my...zalhanzi highest 5 year rating= 1482

i didn't call myself a chess player, pumpkin. i know i can be called a mediocre player at best
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 21:52
    A rather puzzling and hysterical bunch of claims considering the Bank of Muscat never did use the US financial system to convert the rials to Euros (not dollars):

Iran’s assets remained at Bank Muscat. Despite issuing the specific license to allow Iran to access the U.S. financial system, Bank Muscat was unable to effectuate the conversion using the U.S. dollar. The State Department indicated Iran converted the funds in small increments using European banks and without accessing the U.S. financial system.

https://www.portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/6/new-permanent-subcommittee-on-investigations-report-obama-administration-secretly-authorized-iranian-access-to-the-u-s-financial-system
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:24
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A rather puzzling and hysterical bunch of claims considering the Bank of Muscat never did use the US financial system to convert the rials to Euros (not dollars):

Iran’s assets remained at Bank Muscat. Despite issuing the specific license to allow Iran to access the U.S. financial system, Bank Muscat was unable to effectuate the conversion using the ...[text shortened]... tions-report-obama-administration-secretly-authorized-iranian-access-to-the-u-s-financial-system
    that has NOTHING to do with Obama violating sanctions and SECRETLY authorizing it.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:31
    that has NOTHING to do with Obama violating sanctions and SECRETLY authorizing it.
    Your article claims that a bunch of the $5.7 billion went to terrorists and says:

No one knows how much of the $5.7 billion that Obama allowed Iran to access also went to terrorist activities. Or, for that matter, how much went to further research activity on Iran's nuclear bomb project.

Actually we do know: $0. The license was never used.