Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 20 Dec '17 22:17
    Did we have our first America hating Muslim president?

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
  2. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    20 Dec '17 22:29
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Did we have our first America hating Muslim president?

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
    Two words:

    Shut up.
  3. 20 Dec '17 22:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Two words:

    Shut up.
    two more...make me!
  4. 20 Dec '17 23:30
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Did we have our first America hating Muslim president?

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
    It took you this long to figure it out?

    Did you not see the interview where he stated that McCain didn't bring up Obama's Muslim beliefs?

    You know how so many Christians mistakingly call their christian beliefs Muslim.
  5. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    21 Dec '17 00:52
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Did we have our first America hating Muslim president?

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
    Well, I'm not sure. Being a numbers geek, I took a look at the economic indicators in Jan of 2009 and again in Jan of 2017, and the economy looked a whole lot brighter after 8 years of Obama than after 8 years of G.W. Bush. Now, I'm sure you think Obama was the incarnation of everything evil, but he managed the economy pretty well, and I saw a whole lot fewer of our soldiers coming home minus limbs under Obama than Bush.
  6. 21 Dec '17 01:05 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Well, I'm not sure. Being a numbers geek, I took a look at the economic indicators in Jan of 2009 and again in Jan of 2017, and the economy looked a whole lot brighter after 8 years of Obama than after 8 years of G.W. Bush. Now, I'm sure you think Obama was the incarnation of everything evil, but he managed the economy pretty well, and I saw a whole lot fewer of our soldiers coming home minus limbs under Obama than Bush.
    A lot of people disagree...being a numbers geek you should be aware how they can be manipulated.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth


    Every day of Obamas two terms the US was at war. Maybe you didn't see the missing limbs because the media was banned from showing that under Obama.
  7. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    21 Dec '17 02:59 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Did we have our first America hating Muslim president?

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
    I suppose it all depends on punctuation. Did Obama constitute an " 'America-hating-Muslim', President ". Yes, if you look at the drone population that grew under his watch and the death from a clear blue sky policy, enacted by his administration, then he did not do everything in his power to stop the terror on innocent Muslim civilians. From this perspective alone it would certainly appear that Obama was not a friend of any ordinary Muslim and as such was not the first, but rather a continuation in the line of 'America hating Muslim', President's.
  8. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    21 Dec '17 04:13
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    A lot of people disagree...being a numbers geek you should be aware how they can be manipulated.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth


    Every day of Obamas two terms the US was at war. Maybe you didn't see the missing limbs because the media was banned from showing that under Obama.
    If you think our economy was better when Obama took the oath of office in 2009 than it was in 2017, then it's no use discussing much with you. You're so blinded by your own prejudices, you won't see the truth.
  9. 21 Dec '17 13:11
    Originally posted by @mchill
    If you think our economy was better when Obama took the oath of office in 2009 than it was in 2017, then it's no use discussing much with you. You're so blinded by your own prejudices, you won't see the truth.
    I didn't say that. Why are you saying that?

    Obama was the only president that never achieved over 3% GPD. First president to have our credit rating lowered. Go ahead tell me how great he was.
  10. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    21 Dec '17 14:37
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I didn't say that. Why are you saying that?

    Obama was the only president that never achieved over 3% GPD. First president to have our credit rating lowered. Go ahead tell me how great he was.
    The next question is, Obama is in the past, so why do you continue to diss him? My guess is to distract the extremely terrible job the present president is doing, you know, that guy you love so well, NOBODY could do it better.......
  11. 21 Dec '17 14:41
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The next question is, Obama is in the past, so why do you continue to diss him? My guess is to distract the extremely terrible job the present president is doing, you know, that guy you love so well, NOBODY could do it better.......
    why are you fearful of talking about Obama?
  12. 21 Dec '17 14:49
    heh, funny, people humoring another "obama is a muslim" lunatic

    what's next, people trying to prove to freaky that the earth is not flat?
  13. 21 Dec '17 15:24
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    heh, funny, people humoring another "obama is a muslim" lunatic

    what's next, people trying to prove to freaky that the earth is not flat?
    juvenile
  14. 21 Dec '17 15:30
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    juvenile
    sorry, lunatic says what?
  15. 22 Dec '17 11:02 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I didn't say that. Why are you saying that?

    Obama was the only president that never achieved over 3% GPD. First president to have our credit rating lowered. Go ahead tell me how great he was.
    Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize.

    What did Trump win? Anything?

    The UN has also condemned Trump along with all the countries in the world for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of the Zionist state.

    Conversely, the UN praised Obama for destroying Gaddafi and we all saw how wonderful that worked out.

    Clearly, Obama is the popular kid on the block and everyone hates Trump. So there,

    What do you have to say for yourself now?

    Besides, Hezbollah was once a terrorist organization that was backed by Iran to destroy Israel, but now that Obama has recognized Iran as no longer being a terrorist nation all that changed over night when he gave them billions of dollars. Now they are our friend.....or at least,.....they were till that darned Trump took over. Now they hate us again. Hopefully they can build those nukes and teach him a lesson or two. Luckily, Obama made that much more of a probability.

    Thanks Trump!