Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Dec '16 13:06
    So it turns out Obama's birth certificate was forged after all.

    Go figure.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    16 Dec '16 13:10
    Source?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Dec '16 13:214 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    Source?
    Check out "Sheriff Joe Arpaio releases new information on President Obama's Birth Certificate" on YouTube.
    Can't link from mobile right now...
    Oops!
    Figured it out.
    I think.
    YouTube
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    16 Dec '16 14:161 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Check out "Sheriff Joe Arpaio releases new information on President Obama's Birth Certificate" on YouTube.
    Can't link from mobile right now...
    I looked him up. Apparently, he's not disputing Obama's citizenship, only the document. Even then, I haven’t found a source saying he "proved" it, only that he claimed he did.

    Still, I'm all ears. Let's see what comes of this.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Dec '16 15:12
    On the video, they take five or so non-formatted points from one certificate and overlay them on Obama's.
    Exact fits, each of them.
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    16 Dec '16 15:311 edit
    It's amazing how the media and people on this forum have viciously ridiculed and attacked anyone who disputed Obama's birth certificate. This has repeatedly been called a forgery for years, and ridiculed anyway.
    No one said he was not born in the US, but I then have to wonder, why the forgery? Why the cover up?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    16 Dec '16 15:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    I looked him up. Apparently, he's not disputing Obama's citizenship, only the document. Even then, I haven’t found a source saying he "proved" it, only that he claimed he did.

    Still, I'm all ears. Let's see what comes of this.
    arpaio is a racist psychopath. he didn't prove anything


    why are you arguing with a flat earth retard ?
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    16 Dec '16 15:35
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Check out "Sheriff Joe Arpaio releases new information on President Obama's Birth Certificate" on YouTube.
    Can't link from mobile right now...
    Oops!
    Figured it out.
    I think.
    [youtube]jk3KRxTfkLM[/youtube]
    After five straight minutes of people telling me they aren't biased I realized milady doth protest too much and tldnw
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Dec '16 15:41
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    After five straight minutes of people telling me they aren't biased I realized milady doth protest too much and tldnw
    Excellent analysis: reasoned, thoroughly researched and incisive.

    Why did you comment, again?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    16 Dec '16 15:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    arpaio is a racist psychopath. he didn't prove anything


    why are you arguing with a flat earth retard ?
    Ah, the ol' poisoned well argument.
    God forbid you address the actual evidence.
    Tool.
  11. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    16 Dec '16 16:09
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    It's amazing how the media and people on this forum have viciously ridiculed and attacked anyone who disputed Obama's birth certificate. This has repeatedly been called a forgery for years, and ridiculed anyway.
    No one said he was not born in the US, but I then have to wonder, why the forgery? Why the cover up?
    You have been ridiculed and attacked because you are worthy of ridicule and attack. You are just plain gullible.
    You are busy wondering 'why the forgery' without any evidence whatsoever that there is a forgery. All you have is the word of an anonymous flat earther.
    Sorry, but you will continue to be ridiculed as long as you continue to post nonsense.
  12. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    16 Dec '16 16:28
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You have been ridiculed and attacked because you are worthy of ridicule and attack. You are just plain gullible.
    You are busy wondering 'why the forgery' without any evidence whatsoever that there is a forgery. All you have is the word of an anonymous flat earther.
    Sorry, but you will continue to be ridiculed as long as you continue to post nonsense.
    Ahhh....see the post above yours...
  13. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    16 Dec '16 16:44
    Isn't this conspiracy theory a bit too nostalgic? Haven't you got something on George Soros or something?
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    16 Dec '16 17:01
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Isn't this conspiracy theory a bit too nostalgic? Haven't you got something on George Soros or something?
    Pizzagate is getting cold. He needs an old friend to lean on.
  15. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    16 Dec '16 17:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Ahhh....see the post above yours...
    What about it? Its from a lunatic.
    Now, are you going to admit that your speculations about why they would forge Obamas birth certificate are foolish given that you have no good reason to think it was forged in the first place? Or are you going to just live with being ridiculed for your stupidity for the next 10 years?
Back to Top