Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Dec '15 22:45 / 2 edits
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obamas-college-records-are-finally-released-what-they-say-could-get-him-impeached/

Is this story really true?

So if Obama merely lied about being a foreign student and was really American, is he still in trouble legally?

Isn't this a felony?
  2. 13 Dec '15 23:09
    Never mind, it's a hoax from 2009.

I figured as much.

We have a better chance of getting the truth about JFK's assassination than we do Obama's college transcripts.

He is just too corrupt and powerful.
  3. 14 Dec '15 02:10
    Confirmation bias survives even disconfirmation.
    Object lesson, kids.
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    14 Dec '15 02:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obamas-college-records-are-finally-released-what-they-say-could-get-him-impeached/

Is this story really true?

So if Obama merely lied about being a foreign student and was really American, is he still in trouble legally?

Isn't this a felony?
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
  5. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    14 Dec '15 02:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    Never mind, it's a hoax from 2009.

I figured as much.

We have a better chance of getting the truth about JFK's assassination than we do Obama's college transcripts.

He is just too corrupt and powerful.
    President Obama can do nothing right in your eyes, no matter what he does, you'll find something wrong with it.
  6. 14 Dec '15 02:52
    Originally posted by bill718
    President Obama can do nothing right in your eyes, no matter what he does, you'll find something wrong with it.
    Why not release his records bill?
  7. 14 Dec '15 03:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United States Airforce and they were all very good men and good leaders too. Heck several lying Republicans come to mind as I write this. Skin color and political affiliation is a shallow reason to attack someone don't you think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
  8. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Dec '15 06:49
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United St ...[text shortened]... think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
    We should all know by now that sonhouse is a White devil.
  9. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    14 Dec '15 08:04
    What difference does it make what color or party he is or belongs too? If he did everything
    above board great, if not than the law is the law, be he a white Republican, or a black
    Democrat.
  10. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    14 Dec '15 10:29
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United St ...[text shortened]... think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
    If Obama was white there would be one tenth the amount of attention to detail the assshole republican set.

I have 2 adopted sons, half black so don't lecture me on race.

We have had to defend them against blatant racism here in our town, a good old boy network cultural black hole, the armpit of Pennsylvania and if we could extricate ourselves from this fearsome valley of hate we would.
  11. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Dec '15 22:22
    If Obama was white there would be one tenth the amount of attention to detail the assshole republican set.

We have had to defend them against blatant racism here in our town, a good old boy network cultural black hole, the armpit of Pennsylvania and if we could extricate ourselves from this fearsome valley of hate we would.
    Obama Behind Muslim Brotherhood Caliphate Conspiracy

YouTube
  12. 14 Dec '15 23:08
    Originally posted by bill718
    Obama could do something right. He could step down and admit he's been a Muslim all along.
  13. 14 Dec '15 23:22

If you think resistance to Obama is due to his skin color you are an idiot.
  14. 14 Dec '15 23:38 / 1 edit
    Ben Carson.

The first African American President to publically show his college transcripts!

Way to go Ben! He would get my vote.

And to see how Dims attack this man is sickening. Here we have an African American that is from poverty, unlike Obama. Here is a man from the inner city Detroit area, unlike Obama. Here is success story to be celebrated.

Instead, he is cut down and hung out to dry like a high tech lyncghing by the left.

Disgusting.
  15. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Dec '15 23:43
    Jon Voight tells the truth about Obama.

Uploaded on Sep 3, 2009

YouTube