Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Dec '15 22:452 edits
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obamas-college-records-are-finally-released-what-they-say-could-get-him-impeached/

    Is this story really true?

    So if Obama merely lied about being a foreign student and was really American, is he still in trouble legally?

    Isn't this a felony?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Dec '15 23:09
    Never mind, it's a hoax from 2009.

    I figured as much.

    We have a better chance of getting the truth about JFK's assassination than we do Obama's college transcripts.

    He is just too corrupt and powerful.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    14 Dec '15 02:10
    Confirmation bias survives even disconfirmation.
    Object lesson, kids.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    14 Dec '15 02:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/obamas-college-records-are-finally-released-what-they-say-could-get-him-impeached/

    Is this story really true?

    So if Obama merely lied about being a foreign student and was really American, is he still in trouble legally?

    Isn't this a felony?
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    14 Dec '15 02:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    Never mind, it's a hoax from 2009.

    I figured as much.

    We have a better chance of getting the truth about JFK's assassination than we do Obama's college transcripts.

    He is just too corrupt and powerful.
    President Obama can do nothing right in your eyes, no matter what he does, you'll find something wrong with it.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    14 Dec '15 02:52
    Originally posted by bill718
    President Obama can do nothing right in your eyes, no matter what he does, you'll find something wrong with it.
    Why not release his records bill?
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    14 Dec '15 03:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United States Airforce and they were all very good men and good leaders too. Heck several lying Republicans come to mind as I write this. Skin color and political affiliation is a shallow reason to attack someone don't you think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13033
    14 Dec '15 06:49
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United St ...[text shortened]... think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
    We should all know by now that sonhouse is a White devil. 😏
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149038
    14 Dec '15 08:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
    What difference does it make what color or party he is or belongs too? If he did everything
    above board great, if not than the law is the law, be he a white Republican, or a black
    Democrat.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    14 Dec '15 10:29
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Did you say black? Shame on you. Always segregating folks based on color. You said "If he was republican, he would be gold, right?" So if he was black and a republican he would be gold proving you did not need to mention the fact he is black. Don't forget, that skin color does not make a man a liar. I had many african american supervisors in the United St ...[text shortened]... think? If you were implying Whodey is a racist then which is he biased against, black or white?
    If Obama was white there would be one tenth the amount of attention to detail the assshole republican set.

    I have 2 adopted sons, half black so don't lecture me on race.

    We have had to defend them against blatant racism here in our town, a good old boy network cultural black hole, the armpit of Pennsylvania and if we could extricate ourselves from this fearsome valley of hate we would.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13033
    14 Dec '15 22:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If Obama was white there would be one tenth the amount of attention to detail the assshole republican set.

    I have 2 adopted sons, half black so don't lecture me on race.

    We have had to defend them against blatant racism here in our town, a good old boy network cultural black hole, the armpit of Pennsylvania and if we could extricate ourselves from this fearsome valley of hate we would.
    Obama Behind Muslim Brotherhood Caliphate Conspiracy

    YouTube
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    14 Dec '15 23:08
    Originally posted by bill718
    President Obama can do nothing right in your eyes, no matter what he does, you'll find something wrong with it.
    Obama could do something right. He could step down and admit he's been a Muslim all along.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    14 Dec '15 23:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If Obama was white there would be one tenth the amount of attention to detail the assshole republican set.

    I have 2 adopted sons, half black so don't lecture me on race.

    We have had to defend them against blatant racism here in our town, a good old boy network cultural black hole, the armpit of Pennsylvania and if we could extricate ourselves from this fearsome valley of hate we would.
    If you think resistance to Obama is due to his skin color you are an idiot.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    14 Dec '15 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You would do anything to cut down a sitting American Democrat president who is black. If he was republican, he would be gold, right?
    Ben Carson.

    The first African American President to publically show his college transcripts!

    Way to go Ben! He would get my vote. 😵

    And to see how Dims attack this man is sickening. Here we have an African American that is from poverty, unlike Obama. Here is a man from the inner city Detroit area, unlike Obama. Here is success story to be celebrated.

    Instead, he is cut down and hung out to dry like a high tech lyncghing by the left.

    Disgusting.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13033
    14 Dec '15 23:43
    Jon Voight tells the truth about Obama.

    Uploaded on Sep 3, 2009

    YouTube
Back to Top