1. Germany
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 14:05
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Octomom and Heinz ! MMMM Yum !
    They say Octomoms taste a bit like squid.
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 14:44
    Originally posted by dryhump
    I don't listen to Rush, dude.
    That is wise.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 15:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    She is not so much stupid as having serious psychological issues. It is the doctors that gave her the fertility treatment that are most to blame.
    Yes, except that the doctor risks being exposed to a discrimination lawsuit if he refuses to provide requested treatments merely because he thinks they would be a bad idea for non-medical reasons.
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 23:13
    Originally posted by sh76
    Yes, except that the doctor risks being exposed to a discrimination lawsuit if he refuses to provide requested treatments merely because he thinks they would be a bad idea for non-medical reasons.
    And what "suspect class" would that fit into?
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 13:15
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    And what "suspect class" would that fit into?
    The Octomom is an ethnic minority. I'm not interested in getting into that discussion. If you're really curious, Google it.
  6. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 13:38
    Wouldn't psychological problems fall under medical reasons for denying the treatment ?
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 00:32
    Originally posted by Barts
    Wouldn't psychological problems fall under medical reasons for denying the treatment ?
    A common symptom of American society is the tendency to skirt anything that looks like a possible problem.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 18:44
    One lesson to be learned by this is that being pro-life can lead to major problems. She did this because she didn't want to kill her frozen embryos at the fertility clinic.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Nov '11 17:17
    The Octomom is an ethnic minority. I'm not interested in getting into that discussion. If you're really curious, Google it.
    Iraqi?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree