Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:04
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/24/that-dc-limo-trump-protesters-torched-belonged-to-a-muslim-immigrant/

Dims torched a limo they thought was Trumps. Instead, it belonged to an Islamic immigrant costing him a cool $70,000 to repair.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:121 edit
    This pretty much sums up much of the Dims we see on TV such as Madonna wanting to blow up the white House, Ashley Judd saying Trump is Hitler, Rosie Odonnell saying that Trump's son is autistic, etc., etc. They are all just a bunch of violent hate filled idiots inflicting destruction on everyone around them without any remorse as they encourage others to do the same.

And if that were not bad enough, Dims in Congress did not even attend the inauguration, sending the message to their supporters that no respect should be shown and any attempt to demean the office of the Presidency should be taken to further their cause.

Are there any sane respectful voices out there to lead the Dims or is that the cream of the crop? Is this the status quo from here on out? Are they even capable of any other behavior?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/24/that-dc-limo-trump-protesters-torched-belonged-to-a-muslim-immigrant/

Dims torched a limo they thought was Trumps. Instead, it belonged to an Islamic immigrant costing him a cool $70,000 to repair.
    Where does it say they thought the vehicle was Trump's?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:15
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Where does it say they thought the vehicle was Trump's?
    An angry mob attacked one of Muhammad Ashraf’s limo drivers while he was sitting in the vehicle on 12th Street in the northwest part of the city, a local outlet reports. He had just dropped off someone attending an inauguration event when the mob began throwing bricks and rocks at the limo and smashed through the windows. He quickly got out of the car, cutting his hand badly in the process.

The people protesting Trump’s election then torched the car, which belonged to Ashraf’s company Nationwide Chauffeured Services. “It took no longer than five minutes,” the driver told a local outlet.

“They smashed all the windows—‘Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.’ Then they went and smashed another window of the SUV that was behind me. When I opened the door, I saw a small flame already on the carpet. I step on it, pull it off, take the flare out, smash it on the floor, and that’s it.”

>>> So Much for Tolerance: Photos of the Violent Protests of Trump’s Inauguration

Ashraf told Red Alert Politics he did not support Trump, but he is obviously upset with the way those protesters chose to demonstrate. “I did not agree with many of the things he said, but that still does not give me the right to go and affect someone’s livelihood,” he said, adding: “I really don’t think we need to take this [violent] route.”
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:16
    Is this the status quo from here on out? Are they even capable of any other behavior?
    It's hard to love a Fascist.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:34
    Who is the fascist here?

Nothing has happened to any of the protesters that I know of. In fact, even though Madonna tried to incite her followers to kill Trump she is still walking free. I thought that was against the law.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:56
    Who is the fascist here?

Nothing has happened to any of the protesters that I know of. In fact, even though Madonna tried to incite her followers to kill Trump she is still walking free. I thought that was against the law.
    Not killing Trump is against the law?

No need to kill him, the man's gonna die peacefully in his sleep this Summer.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 02:59
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Not killing Trump is against the law?

No need to kill him, the man's gonna die peacefully in his sleep this Summer.
    Just like Scalia.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 03:02
    Who is the fascist here?

Do you have a direct quote, or just a fake-news paraphrase?
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 03:031 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy to Whodey
    Not God but a swastika
    So black no sky could squeak through.
    Every woman adores a Fascist,
    The boot in the face, the brute
    Brute heart of a brute like you.
    --Sylvia Plath (from her poem 'Daddy' )
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 08:33
    Cite any of your MSM rags--- literally any of them--- and tell us when the following has ever happened.

• A Supreme Court Justice is summoned to the White House by the president.

• A sitting president does not attend the funeral of a sitting SCJ.

Now, in between these two points some unusual things occurred, too.
    Scalia left the WH with a manilla envelope, and then died mysteriously with days at a most unusual place in a most unusual manner.

But forget the last paragraph and get to work on the two points otherwise.
    Let's see how you fare with your "real news."
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 11:161 edit
    I got pictures of what happened tattooed on my rear.

Of course, it's a fake rear.

Do you want to see?
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 16:52
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Cite any of your MSM rags--- literally any of them--- and tell us when the following has ever happened.

• A Supreme Court Justice is summoned to the White House by the president.

• A sitting president does not attend the funeral of a sitting SCJ.

Now, in between these two points some unusual things occurred, too.
    Scalia left the WH with a manil ...[text shortened]... raph and get to work on the two points otherwise.
    Let's see how you fare with your "real news."
    Sure, boss. In the meantime, tell us what Madonna said.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 16:54
    I got pictures of what happened tattooed on my rear.

Of course, it's a fake rear.

Do you want to see?
    Maybe. Does it look like Steve Bannon?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 18:10
    Maybe. Does it look like Steve Bannon?
    Don't ask me, you would know.