Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 04 May '16 20:43
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph

"Woman who defied 300 neo-Nazis at Swedish rally speaks of anger"
    --David Crouch (4 May 2016)

Tess Asplund, a petite (160 cm tall, 50 kg) self-described 'Afro-Swedish' woman,
    protested alone against a march by the Nordic Resistance Movement in Sweden.

"I have had friends who have been attacked by them (NRM) and who have had
    to change their address. I have had calls at night from private numbers, screaming at me.
    It is hard to talk about the hate. ... Racism has been normalized in Sweden...
    I thought Sweden in 2016 would be more open-minded, but something has happened...
    Maybe what I did can be a symbol that we can do something--if one person can do it, anyone can."
    --Tess Asplund
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    05 May '16 17:48
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph

"Woman who defied 300 neo-Nazis at Swedish rally speaks of anger"
    --David Crouch (4 May 2016)

Tess Asplund, a petite (160 cm tall, 50 kg) self-described 'Afro-Swedish' woman,
    protested alone against a march by the Nordic Resistance Movement in ...[text shortened]... can be a symbol that we can do something--if one person can do it, anyone can."
    --Tess Asplund
    So...what does she want, a medal?
  3. 05 May '16 19:53
    Originally posted by bill718
    Tess Asplund already has said what she wants--to encourage other Swedes to stand up against racism.
    The racist troll Bill718 keeps showing his poor reading comprehension.

Bill718 has written that he's terribly oppressed only for being a white man in the USA.
    Bill718 has claimed (another of his blatant lies) that only white people are ever accused of racism.
    So Bill718's sympathies may be for his fellow 'terribly oppressed' white men marching in Sweden.
  4. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    05 May '16 21:51
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Tess Asplund already has said what she wants--to encourage other Swedes to stand up against racism.
    The racist troll Bill718 keeps showing his poor reading comprehension.

Bill718 has written that he's terribly oppressed only for being a white man in the USA.
    Bill718 has claimed (another of his blatant lies) that only white people are ever accused of r ...[text shortened]... So Bill718's sympathies may be for his fellow 'terribly oppressed' white men marching in Sweden.
    There are only two regulars on this forum who are racist and you're one of them.
  5. 05 May '16 22:16 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    There are only two regulars on this forum who are racist and you're one of them.
    This forum has a thriving culture of racism, particularly among right-wing American men.
    Sleepyguy, a right-wing American man, likes to pretend that his frequent political allies,
    Eladar, Normbenign, Whodey (among many others), are not deeply racist.

I already know that Sleepyguy loathes me, and he shows his lack of originality (as well as
    of character) in reiterating the racist Normbenign's 'Duchess64 is a racist' insult.
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    06 May '16 10:51 / 1 edit
    But this guy is as pure as the driven snow, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

One of the things you refuse to understand is when leaders of a movement like this assshole Cobb starts moving into a small town and trying to take over, saying Jews should be killed and so forth, OTHER similar minded asssholes will take him up on it and kill Jews.

Of course you would say, NAH, that never happens here in the angelic United States of America, right?

Have you ever seen words by Dutchess saying to kill white men?

Have you seen the words of a REAL racist, Dasa, who several times has said ALL Muslims should be forced to convert, preferably to his miserable religion, or be killed.

Do you in your dimwitted mind perhaps see a tiny difference?
  7. 06 May '16 12:58
    Originally posted by bill718
    If it was a white woman standing up to a marching crowd of Black Panthers she'd a been beaten raped and murdered.
  8. 06 May '16 20:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse to Sleepyguy
    But this guy is as pure as the driven snow, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

One of the things you refuse to understand is when leaders of a movement like this assshole Cobb starts moving into a small town and trying to take over, saying Jews should be killed and so forth, OTHER similar minded asssholes will take him up on ...[text shortened]... iserable religion, or be killed.

Do you in your dimwitted mind perhaps see a tiny difference?
    Sleepyguy's an extreme right-wing white American man with a record of spewing insults and
    lies to attack me personally. Although Sleepyguy criticized FishHead111 for making his racism
    *appear too obvious* and thus politically embarrassing for other right-wing white Americans,
    Sleepyguy seems sympathetic toward other hateful racist right-wing white Americans here.
    Sleepyguy apparently likes to pretend that his hateful opinions represent all other white American men.

I expect some of the racists here to sympathize with the neo-Nazis marching in Sweden.
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    07 May '16 19:38
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    If it was a white woman standing up to a marching crowd of Black Panthers she'd a been beaten raped and murdered.
    And you would have been cheering them on.
  10. 07 May '16 20:23
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    A woman seems more likely to be attacked by a crowd of Donald Trump's hateful supporters.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/07/donald-trump-penis-painting-ilma-gore

"Ilma Gore: 'If anyone's going to be threatened by a small penis, it's Trump'"

"For two months I have been under attack by Donald Trump and his supporters for painting
    the presumptive Republican nominee with a small penis. I've received death threats, rape threats,
    and anonymous phone calls demanding that I remove the image from my social media
    accounts or risk going to court. And last week, as I was walking in my neighborhood in
    Los Angeles, a Trump supporter punched me in the face. ... the group (of Donald Trump
    supporters) began to laugh and cheer the action on."
    --Ilma Gore

The LAPD has said that in the absence of video evidence or other witnesses (Donald Trump's
    supporters are not expected to step forward to help the police), it will be hard to track down the suspect.

Ilma Gore's painting of Donald Trump now is on display at the Maddox Gallery in London.

Donald Trump or many of his supporters have shown they are full of hate and ready to use
    violence in attempting to harm or intimidate their perceived critics. They also have shown
    that their concept of 'freedom of expression' means being allowed to spew their hatred
    against vulnerable minorities while doing their utmost to silence their perceived critics.
  11. 07 May '16 20:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse to FishHead111
    And you would have been cheering them on.
    FishHead111 is an American white racial supremacist who routinely does his utmost to
    incite hatred of non-white people, particularly black people or Muslims. He admits that
    he has been banned many times by RHP for violating its Terms of Service on abuse.
  12. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    08 May '16 05:22
    It's like you just wake up, open your gob and let the faeces flow.

The world is a better place with the likes of you dead.
    And, believe me, I am a racist. I just don't discriminate in my racism... I hate you all equally.

That being said, perhaps I don't. Maybe it's just right wing scum today that's got on my tits.
  13. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    09 May '16 11:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's like you just wake up, open your gob and let the faeces flow.

The world is a better place with the likes of you dead.
    And, believe me, I am a racist. I just don't discriminate in my racism... I hate you all equally.

That being said, perhaps I don't. Maybe it's just right wing scum today that's got on my tits.
    And they are hanging especially low today, right?