Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 19 Jun '14 10:40
    some may find this hilarious
    some may find this offensive
    some may find it offensive that other people find it hilarious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_carry_in_the_United_States

"When he was asked about open carry, "but...without a permit?" Rawles opined, "We have a permit--it is called the Second Amendment.""

i find it scary as hell.
  2. 19 Jun '14 10:46
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwjlTVCf38
  3. 19 Jun '14 10:51
    I live in Arizona where open or concealed carry is allowed without any permit required, I occasionally see someone in public with a gun on their hip but I consider it a jerk thing to do, people should carry concealed or not at all.
  4. 19 Jun '14 11:14
    Originally posted by Krod Mandoon
    I live in Arizona where open or concealed carry is allowed without any permit required, I occasionally see someone in public with a gun on their hip but I consider it a jerk thing to do, people should carry concealed or not at all.
    thank god. there is a line you won't cross.
  5. Standard member Soothfast
    19 Jun '14 19:31
    He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    19 Jun '14 20:16
    If you conceal your dress pistol nobody will be able to see the gold plating and diamond studs!

Concealed weapons are for assassins.
  7. 19 Jun '14 20:20 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
    Unfortunately a lot of people who DON'T live by the sword end up dying by the sword.
    Also keeping a pistol in your pocket is hardly living by the sword.
  8. 19 Jun '14 20:22
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If you conceal your dress pistol nobody will be able to see the gold plating and diamond studs!

I know, I make a point of assassinating someone at least once a week.
  9. 19 Jun '14 21:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

a concealed weapon ideally is for individuals who really need them. police officers, bodyguards, etc.

if you do not need the weapon but just want to exercise your second, concealing it at least proves you have the decency to care about the feelings of your fellow man.

if you take the time to look at the youtube, the guy actually utters this sentence: "i will show you how to get a slurpie with an ak-47"
  10. 19 Jun '14 21:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    a concealed weapon ideally is for individuals who really need them. police officers, bodyguards, etc.

if you do not need the weapon but just want to exercise your second, concealing it at least proves you have the decency to care about the feelings of your fellow man.

if you take the time to look at the youtube, the guy actually utters this sentence: "i will show you how to get a slurpie with an ak-47"
    Nice to know your beliefs on the matter.

You are allowed to have your beliefs, others should be allowed to have theirs. If you don't like guns, don't own one.
  11. 19 Jun '14 21:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Nice to know your beliefs on the matter.

You are allowed to have your beliefs, others should be allowed to have theirs. If you don't like guns, don't own one.
    Absolutely !
    I've always had a thing for guns, when I turned 21 the first thing I did was buy a Colt .45 Auto like the one I carried in the Army.
    Because I don't have a vagina.
  12. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    19 Jun '14 21:51
    In the U.K. we have this thing that happens where normally when a policeman arrests a criminal neither of them has any guns or knives. Funnily enough I feel safer without a constitutional right to bear arms.
  13. 19 Jun '14 22:17
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    In the U.K. we have this thing that happens where normally when a policeman arrests a criminal neither of them has any guns or knives. Funnily enough I feel safer without a constitutional right to bear arms.
    Normally, perhaps but I seem to remember a beheading in the UK not too long ago. I guess you assume it could never happen to you.
  14. 19 Jun '14 22:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Normally, perhaps but I seem to remember a beheading in the UK not too long ago. I guess you assume it could never happen to you.
    Poor Lee Rigby.
    The photos of his attackers make me sick.
    England's got a lot of them running around now, hope they like it.
  15. 19 Jun '14 22:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    some may find this hilarious
    some may find this offensive
    some may find it offensive that other people find it hilarious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_carry_in_the_United_States

"When he was asked about open carry, "but...without a permit?" Rawles opined, "We have a permit--it is called the Second Amendment.""

i find it scary as hell.
    I'm really not concerned with your being scared in Romania over what happens in the United States.