Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 00:021 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-not-worth-it-to-impeach-trump-204822650.html

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hitler, blah, blah, blah, blah, freak'in blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

Do these people smoke crack 24/7 or just 24/7?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 00:35
    @whodey said

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hit ...[text shortened]... l of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

Disappointed?
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 00:44
    They know they will lose again if they try to impeach him. Lost in 2016. Will lose the impeachment process. So they focus on 2020.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 00:59
    @whodey said

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hit ...[text shortened]... l of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

You know full well and good what the situation is. Till we get several smoking guns like proof of the checks being signed by T, till then the republicans will continue licking Trumps ass and you ALSO know full well the backlash that unsuccessful impeachments do to the charging party as seen by what happened to repubs when they impeached Clinton. So Pelosi is being cagey, until enough really bad news if found out about Trump, there will be no impeachment. If enough smoking guns are found, MAYBE the ass kissers in the Senate will flip enough to pass an impeachment. Till then, no way.
    Any way you want to spin it, you know ALL of that full well, you fool no-one.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 01:02
    @suzianne said
    Disappointed?
    I'm mad as hell.

How do these fools get off insisting that the evidence is sooooo overwhelming, but just can't seem to put it together with Mueller doing God knows what. What is Mueller doing now, raiding the home of Trump's third grade school teacher?

And she has the audacity to say that the reason she does not want to impeach him is because she does not want to divide the country? Really?

WTH? That is all she has done since Trump won the GOP nomination.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 06:331 edit
    @whodey said

The hell you say!

Didn't your boy run on "lock her up"?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 12:37
    @whodey said

The hell you say!

You keep spelling Dems wrong.
    What gives ? 😛
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 12:41
    @whodey said
    I'm mad as hell.

How do these fools get off insisting that the evidence is sooooo overwhelming, but just can't seem to put it together with Mueller doing God knows what. What is Mueller doing now, raiding the home of Trump's third grade school teacher?

And she has the audacity to say that the reason she does not want to impeach him is because she does not want to divide the country? Really?

Trump is dirty !! That much is obvious.
    We all know that campaign teams and administrations have (and always had) mechanisms in place to separate their leaders from adversity.

This guy is surrounded by so much dirt that it challenges the imagination to think otherwise.

But hey !!
    You believe God created the universe in 7 days !!
    So nothing is impossible with you guys.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 12:51
    @suzianne said
    Disappointed?
    I bet you are! LOL
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 12:52
    @sonhouse said
    You know full well and good what the situation is. Till we get several smoking guns like proof of the checks being signed by T, till then the republicans will continue licking Trumps ass and you ALSO know full well the backlash that unsuccessful impeachments do to the charging party as seen by what happened to repubs when they impeached Clinton. So Pelosi is being cagey, unt ...[text shortened]... . Till then, no way.
    Any way you want to spin it, you know ALL of that full well, you fool no-one.
    enough smoking guns? hell, show your FIRST one?
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 17:351 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    enough smoking guns? hell, show your FIRST one?
    Felony campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice and blatant violations of the enoulments clause are plenty for a start.
  12. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 18:27
    @no1marauder said
    Felony campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice and blatant violations of the enoulments clause are plenty for a start.
    Obstruction of Justice is apparently not enough to impeach, given the fact that Hillary was given a pass for destroying evidence, false statements, the list goes on. Big time law breaker, obstructor. But the real question has always been, what was so damaging on the computers that she felt the need to apply Bleach-Bit to destroy all this government property? She knew the risk of jail time, but did it anyway. Now, There is a criminal to talk about, bring it on.

Anyway, this should tell us that the Don ain't goin no where. Remember that impeachment is a political process anyway, not criminal, so it will boil down to just how much you Hate him.....hmmmm, that is a lot, so yeah, maybe you CAN impeach him after all.
  13. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 19:56
    @whodey said
    I'm mad as hell.

What is Mueller doing now, raiding the home of Trump's third grade school teacher?

Typical hypocritical garbage from a Trump supporter. You folks on the right wing were singing the praises of this fine, All American war hero Republican, who George Bush appointed to head the FBI. Now when another Republican (Rod Rosenstein) find sufficient evidence to begin investigating Trump, they're both thrown on the garbage heap and become your villains.

You'd make a good politician Whodey, you think not getting caught in a lie is just the same as telling the truth.
  14. Alabama
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 20:17
    @mchill said
    What is Mueller doing now, raiding the home of Trump's third grade school teacher?

Typical hypocritical garbage from a Trump supporter. You folks on the right wing were singing the praises of this fine, All American war hero Republican, who George Bush appointed to head the FBI. Now when another Republican (Rod Rosenstein) find sufficient evidence to begin investigating ...[text shortened]... good politician Whodey, you think not getting caught in a lie is just the same as telling the truth.
    Sufficient evidence to start investigating Trump? You people were all over the wonderful smokin' fake dossier, so I guess you are the hypocrite here, McHill......Why don't you mention that dossier above, which was got this stuff started and turned out to be fake? Instead you say the junk below. Did you have a reason for not mentioning the fake dossier? Why not mention that? The one Hillary paid for.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 20:27
    @livineasy4 said
    Sufficient evidence to start investigating Trump? You people were all over the wonderful smokin' fake dossier, so I guess you are the hypocrite here, McHill......Why don't you mention that dossier above, which was got this stuff started and turned out to be fake? Instead you say the junk below. Did you have a reason for not mentioning the fake dossier? Why not mention that? The one Hillary paid for.
    Really, you guys seriously need to read a little more instead of parking your lard asses in front of the TV every night to slurp down every millisecond of the pro-Trump, anti-thinking 'fake-news' that Hannity and his team want you to see.

I see Hannity's idiotic arguments parroted here regularly. It's a dead giveaway that you've abandoned any intelligence you once had.

Baa, baa, baa.