Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    28 Jul '18 14:34
    https://www.sciencealert.com/phones-in-lectures-can-hurt-grades-even-when-not-used?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

    Not a great ad for smartphones.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    28 Jul '18 18:45
    Does not matter. The US does not care about education. The elites want stupid people to rule.
  3. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    28 Jul '18 19:34
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Does not matter. The US does not care about education. The elites want stupid people to rule.
    Does Eladar believe that pro-Republican white wealthy 'elites' want to encourage less
    educated poor non-white people to vote more in the USA?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138538
    28 Jul '18 19:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Does not matter. The US does not care about education. The elites want stupid people to rule.
    Yeah. The less educated the voters, the better for future Trump wannabes.
  5. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    28 Jul '18 19:43
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Does Eladar believe that pro-Republican white wealthy 'elites' want to encourage less
    educated poor non-white people to vote more in the USA?
    Does Duchess believe that pro-Democrat white wealthy elites want to encourage less informed poor people to vote more in the USA?
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138538
    28 Jul '18 19:58
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Does Duchess believe that pro-Democrat white wealthy elites want to encourage less informed poor people to vote more in the USA?
    Less informed poor people should become more informed.
    Then vote.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80055
    28 Jul '18 20:00
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Does not matter. The US does not care about education. The elites want stupid people to rule.
    And now Donald Trump rules, which I suppose means that the elites got what they want.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    28 Jul '18 20:01
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Less informed poor people should become more informed.
    Then vote.
    agreed!
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80055
    28 Jul '18 20:21
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Less informed poor people should become more informed.
    Then vote.
    How is someone who is uninformed to know that they are uninformed?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    28 Jul '18 23:37
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Does Eladar believe that pro-Republican white wealthy 'elites' want to encourage less
    educated poor non-white people to vote more in the USA?
    Establishment is establishment does not matter R or D racist troll.
Back to Top