Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 01 Oct '16 00:26
    Talking About Women

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-donald-trump-stop-talking-about-women-were-exhausted_us_57ee6c7de4b024a52d2e6974?section=&
  2. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    02 Oct '16 04:01
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Talking About Women

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-donald-trump-stop-talking-about-women-were-exhausted_us_57ee6c7de4b024a52d2e6974?section=&
    The only thing that will "Trump" what Donald Trump says is the power of the vote. If women are so repulsed by what he says, then they should get to the polls and vote against him. If they do, he stands no chance, if they don't, they'll be listening to it for a long time. I guess we'll find out soon what they are going to do.
  3. 02 Oct '16 07:43
    Originally posted by mchill
    The only thing that will "Trump" what Donald Trump says is the power of the vote. If women are so repulsed by what he says, then they should get to the polls and vote against him. If they do, he stands no chance, if they don't, they'll be listening to it for a long time. I guess we'll find out soon what they are going to do.
    just hope they don't listen to their husbands
    I'm not trying to be cute
    but a lot of wives that I know are not political and follow their husbands choice
    this of course works both ways
  4. 02 Oct '16 09:35
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Talking About Women

at this point it's getting harder to think he is not intentionally throwing this election. i do not think that there is any campaign manager retarded enough to think that insulting half the electorate is a smart move.
  5. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    02 Oct '16 10:36 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    at this point it's getting harder to think he is not intentionally throwing this election. i do not think that there is any campaign manager retarded enough to think that insulting half the electorate is a smart move.
    Misogyny card overplayed again, from the article in the link there is no indication that he made the comment specifically because she's a women.

Reminds me of the time Tony Abott was accused of misogyny because he looked at his watch while Gillard was spieling in the Australian parliament.

Like the over use of the race card, abusing the misogyny card in this way detracts from the seriousness of actual misogyny.

The article then goes on to whine about a whole bunch of stuff that Trump did not say.
  6. 02 Oct '16 12:04
    Isn't it scary that Trump is doing as well as he is even though he is so un-PC?

Granted, he won't win but what about the next candidate who is just like him?

PC may be on its way out because people are just to sick and tired of the powers that be that run the country.
  7. 02 Oct '16 13:22
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Misogyny card overplayed again, from the article in the link there is no indication that he made the comment specifically because she's a women.

Reminds me of the time Tony Abott was accused of misogyny because he looked at his watch while Gillard was spieling in the Australian parliament.

Like the over use of the race card, abusing the misogyny card i ...[text shortened]... ogyny.

The article then goes on to whine about a whole bunch of stuff that Trump did not say.
    go love yourself
  8. 02 Oct '16 14:13
    So you finally agree with me?

The Clintons are so corrupt, they have rigged both the primary and general election.
  9. 02 Oct '16 16:26
    Originally posted by whodey

The Clintons are so corrupt, they have rigged both the primary and general election.
    it's more plausible that he ran presidency for free publicity to increase his brand and now he is panicking he might actually win.
  10. 02 Oct '16 21:59
    it's more plausible that he ran presidency for free publicity to increase his brand and now he is panicking he might actually win.
    I thnk running for US president is on his bucket list, and so is winning. The grim reality of actually serving as POTUS, not so much.
  11. 02 Oct '16 22:10
    Originally posted by JS357
    I thnk running for US president is on his bucket list, and so is winning. The grim reality of actually serving as POTUS, not so much.
    if he REALLY wanted to win, he should have just stopped talking. against a candidate such as clinton he would have won
  12. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    02 Oct '16 23:41 / 1 edit
    When the Trump campaign approached Mike Pence for the VP job, he reportedly asked him, "How'd you like to be the most powerful Vice President ever?" Prior to this, he approached John Kasich about the job with the same question.

Trump would much rather be a "big cheese", a "head of state", like a King, rather than the head of government, like a Prime Minister or President. Some have opined that Trump will turn over the task of developing policy, and the day-to-day running of the Oval Office, to Pence.

Either way, if Trump wins, get ready for the single worst administration since Herbert Hoover.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    02 Oct '16 23:44
    Originally posted by whodey

Why don't you just come out publicly as an anarchist?

Come on, man, let your freak flag fly!
  14. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    03 Oct '16 09:38
    go love yourself
    Ok we get it, you have a hate on Trump.

The link in the OP takes you to a hack job which quotes one tweet by Trump, a tweet that could have easily been about a male in similar circumstances, The author then goes on to play the misogyny card 3 times. The word also appears in the byline and tag, yet there is zero within the article to support the accusation. And by 'zero' I mean the absence of anything.

Gray goes on to state that Trump might be the 'bro' person to use the line "that time of the month" a line which I have heard women use about other women. Message to Gray: If he said it, quote him, don't just make stuff up.

Then as mentioned before there's a whole lot of stuff about what other people said (i.e. people other than Trump). All very low level, and if it weren't for all the capitals I would have guessed zahlanzi to be the author, such are the standards of the Huffington post.
  15. 03 Oct '16 10:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you just come out publicly as an anarchist?

Come on, man, let your freak flag fly!
    Why is it every time I suggest that I suggest that the government could actually be wrong about something and that that perhaps they should not stick their noses in something that I become an anarchist over night?

Anarchists are left wing, much like Obama bypassing laws on the books with Executive Orders. We should be a nation of laws, not men and they should apply to everyone, even Hillary when turning over top secret information to the enemies of the US and then lying about it.