Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    27 Jan '17 15:11
    'An Enemy Within' – Keith Ellison exposed

He was put into office by dedicated communists. He supported the dissolution of the United States to create an ethnostate only for blacks. He’s been the biggest defender of the Muslim Brotherhood in Congress.

And, now, he’s poised to take over one of America’s two major political parties.

He’s Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota. And he’s one of “The Enemies Within” profiled in Trevor Loudon’s explosive new documentary of that name.
    http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/an-enemy-within-keith-ellison-exposed/
  2. 27 Jan '17 15:19
    I don't think this surprises anyone
  3. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    27 Jan '17 15:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't think this surprises anyone
    I know a lot of Dims who don't know what their party is all about.
  4. 27 Jan '17 15:36
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I know a lot of Dims who don't know what their party is all about.
    And if they don't know by now they never will, or don't want to know.
  5. 27 Jan '17 15:51
    I heard Ellison also faked the Sandy Hook shooting and was responsible for the controlled demolition of WTC tower 7.
  6. 27 Jan '17 20:03 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    'An Enemy Within' – Keith Ellison exposed

He was put into office by dedicated communists. He supported the dissolution of the United States to create an ethnostate only for blacks. He’s been the biggest defender of the Muslim Brotherhood in Congress.

And, now, he’s poised to take over one of America’s two major political parties.

He’s Rep. Keith ...[text shortened]... new documentary of that name.
    http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/an-enemy-within-keith-ellison-exposed/
    So when will US President Trump order the building of concentration camps?

I mention this possibility because the hateful extreme right-wing rhetoric (in the original post)
    against Keith Ellison reminds me of the hateful racist rhetoric against Japanese-Americans
    before they were forced into wartime internment camps, typically under conditions that
    the US government had regarded as unfit for (white) human habitation.
  7. 27 Jan '17 20:37
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Building ovens is more cost efficient.
  8. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    27 Jan '17 23:32
    Originally posted by Duchess64

I mention this possibility because the hateful extreme right-wing rhetoric (in the original post)
    against Keith Ellison reminds me of the hateful racist rhetoric against Japanese-Americans
    before they were forced into wartime internment camps, typically under conditions that
    the US government had regarded as unfit for (white) human habitation.
    No camps, that was a Democrat idea and they were called FEMA camps. Trump will deport illegals who are criminals. There is no hate from Trump people. That is your twisted thinking. There is however Justice, Law and Order.
    I know your kind love violence and hate. You act like children who don't get their way.