1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 21:433 edits
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Dude, the President is ahead of the FBI. Comey was appointed by Obama. lol
    As far as I understand the directer of the FBI is appointed by the DOJ, who is directly appointed by the President. Even when the Presidents term ends the head of the FBI may still carry out his commission.

Dude where is the Weinster, Comey has him and he's holding him as collateral. Where is Huma? Under Hillary's bus!
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 21:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    As far as I understand the directer of the FBI is appointed by the DOJ, who is directly appointed by the President. Even when the Presidents term ends the head of the FBI may still carry out his commission.

Dude where is the Weinster, Comey has him and he's holding him as collateral.
    The head of the FBI is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

He can be removed by the President at any time as we discussed in the "Can Hillary fire Comey" thread.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The head of the FBI is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

He can be removed by the President at any time as we discussed in the "Can Hillary fire Comey" thread.
    Fine. It changes very little.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 21:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Fine. It changes very little.
    It would be politically impossible to fire Comey now: the same people who were calling for him to be fired four months ago would be screaming for impeachment hearings.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 22:02
    It would be politically impossible to fire Comey now: the same people who were calling for him to be fired four months ago would be screaming for impeachment hearings.
    I see, how very interesting, Mr Comey seems to be a very astute player.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 22:05
    Originally posted by mchill
    As many of you know, last week the FBI Director made an announcement regarding Hillary Clinton's emails. It's hard to see the timing of this announcement as anything but part of an ongoing smear campaign against Hillary Clinton. I predict however, this is not going to change the outcome of this election for 3 reasons: 1. Most Americans have already made up th ...[text shortened]... irst to admit it if I'm wrong, but I still predict we'll be saying "Madam President" in January.
    Dream on dreamer. We have more to worry about than that. People are missing and getting killed now. Obama will probably attack Russia to create a state of emergency. The only way out for many of the politicians on both sides of the aisle is to ensure they get pardoned.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 22:08
    No, I'm not going to Google to try to find support for claims that YOU made. That's not how reasoned debate works.
    It has been established ad nauseum that dead people continue to vote.
    So much so, it leaps out on hundreds of hits right off the bat.
    According to your thinking, every time someone says "President Obama," your reasoned response would be "Source?"
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 22:121 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It has been established ad nauseum that dead people continue to vote.
    So much so, it leaps out on hundreds of hits right off the bat.
    According to your thinking, every time someone says "President Obama," your reasoned response would be "Source?"
    Your claim was that 1.2 million dead people voted and the overwhelming majority voted for Democratic candidates.

Your source for that information, please?
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 22:13
    Your claim was that 1.2 million dead people voted and the overwhelming majority were from Democratic areas.

Your source for that information, please?
    The Bundy expert wants to get some facts?
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 14:23
    Originally posted by sh76
    Way to go out on a limb there and "predict" something that is at least a 3:1 favorite in every betting market out there.

My prediction:

<drum roll, please>

The Sun will rise in the east tomorrow.
    Sh76 - You seem like a smart guy to me, you just need to get more fun out of life. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree