Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Sep '16 03:29
    So what is everyones prediction for the upcoming debate between Hillary and Trump?

I'm guessing Hillary will be coughing up everything but the truth.
  2. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    22 Sep '16 04:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So what is everyones prediction for the upcoming debate between Hillary and Trump?

I think we have to candidates that each represent their opposition’s party poster child as
    they see them. For the Republicans they are up against an establishment Democrat that
    they see as corrupt to the core that that is unethical, rejects standards and embraces
    feelings leading to some brainless decisions that has cost our countries security and the
    lives of people who served under her. The Democrats see what they are up against is the
    poster child of the Republican Party, a greedy business man whose real goal is the seize
    power to further his wealth and position in life, ignoring the little people in favor of the rich.

I don’t think either side sees how they cannot be winning big time over the filth they see
    they are running against.

I think the winner is going to be the one who comes across normal to those that don’t fall
    in line to the right or the lefts ideologies.

If it were not for something so serious, I’d be giddy just waiting for it, it should be
    entertaining as well as informative.
  3. 22 Sep '16 06:31
    I think it should be interesting. Trump's goal will be to drag Clinton down to his level. If he can manage to degrade the debates into something akin to the GOP primary debates, he wins. If Clinton can manage to address Trump's moronic drivel without coming across as condescending, she wins.
  4. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    22 Sep '16 10:36
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think it should be interesting. Trump's goal will be to drag Clinton down to his level. If he can manage to degrade the debates into something akin to the GOP primary debates, he wins. If Clinton can manage to address Trump's moronic drivel without coming across as condescending, she wins.
    I do believe there are land minds for both of them in this debate, she has to be honest
    and he has to be nice. Good luck with that with both of them.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    22 Sep '16 13:52
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I do believe there are land minds for both of them in this debate, she has to be honest
    and he has to be nice. Good luck with that with both of them.
    If Clinton can force him to talk issues, she's going to demolish him.
    For example, he's going to rattle on about emails and her health.
    So long as she ignores him and drag him back to Russia, his wall project and the fact the world thinks he's a moron... she'll be fine.
  6. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    22 Sep '16 13:57
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    If Clinton can force him to talk issues, she's going to demolish him.
    For example, he's going to rattle on about emails and her health.
    So long as she ignores him and drag him back to Russia, his wall project and the fact the world thinks he's a moron... she'll be fine.
    Issues she had a hand in creating so I think she'll want to stay personal.
  7. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    22 Sep '16 14:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey

Judging by your posts Mr. Whodey, no matter what Hillary Clinton does or says, you'll no doubt be against it. If this debate is on the issues only, Hillary has the edge due to her experience, but if this becomes a name calling and trash talking contest, Trump comes out ahead.
  8. 22 Sep '16 14:28
    The sad part is that the US electorate probably would vote based on the results of a name calling contest.
    If Trump wins this election then I will loose all faith in humanity.
  9. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Sep '16 14:41
    I don't have any predictions but I'm hoping for another seizure.
  10. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    22 Sep '16 14:44 / 1 edit
    Obviously any sane person (which excludes Trump supporters) wants Trump to win the election.

That in itself is the proof needed that that nobody on the planet should ever take America or Americans serious again.

Not like we really need more proof... but man, I'm gonna die of laughter.
  11. 22 Sep '16 14:51
    Not like we really need more proof... but man, I'm gonna die of laughter.
    And not long later, you will die from the consequences. Much as you may dislike americans, the fact is that the world is highly interdependent and Trump would be a major negative effect for all of us.
  12. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Sep '16 14:54
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    And not long later, you will die from the consequences. Much as you may dislike americans, the fact is that the world is highly interdependent and Trump would be a major negative effect for all of us.
    Oh come on fellas. Count your blessings. It could have been this guy...

https://cretoniatimesdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/rickperry99.jpg
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    22 Sep '16 14:54
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes!
    And it will be joyous and hilarious to see the whole of humanity totter on the edge of destruction, because some of some trailer trash.

I love it!
  14. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    22 Sep '16 15:16
    Yes!
    And it will be joyous and hilarious to see the whole of humanity totter on the edge of destruction, because some of some trailer trash.

I love it!
    The curiosity is killing me, Shav.

I guess don't answer this if you don't want to, but: How and under what circumstances did you come to be living in northern Israel?
  15. 22 Sep '16 17:02
    Yes!

I love it!
    I suggest you visit Syria for the entertainment value.