Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 20:351 edit
    From the Trump campaign’s “director of African-American outreach”—

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to president Trump,” Manigault said. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, whoever disagreed, whoever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/omarosa-bown-to-president-trump_us_57e47e34e4b0e80b1ba15296 (and other sites)

Now I know we’re in the theatre of the absurd, where serious people willingly embrace the absurd because, you know: Obama and Clinton—and how really really really more terrible everything has become since 2008. And only one person can save us. And who needs that pesky fact-checking—who needs facts? Embrace the absurd—or bow down! 😛

(Cue hysterical laughter track . . . . .)
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 21:29
    Originally posted by vistesd

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to president Trump,” Manigault said. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, whoever disagreed, whoever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ent ...[text shortened]... o needs facts? Embrace the absurd—or bow down! 😛

It's only a matter of time before the POTUS will demand worship.
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 21:44
    The theatre of the absurd revival cometh—

Waiting for Trump-ot

How Big is the Bald Soprano

Exit the Mind

Endgame: You’re Fired!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 21:49
    The theatre of the absurd revival cometh—

Waiting for Trump-ot

How Big is the Bald Soprano

Exit the Mind

Endgame: You’re Fired!
    The establishment has paved the way for someone like Trump.

No checks and balances and seemingly unlimited power, even in defying the laws of the land.
  5. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 21:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    The establishment has paved the way for someone like Trump.

No checks and balances and seemingly unlimited power, even in defying the laws of the land.
    You know you long to get down on your knees before the Trumpwork Orange. He’ll put a collar on those bimbos and let you play with your gun.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 22:09
    You know you long to get down on your knees before the Trumpwork Orange. He’ll put a collar on those bimbos and let you play with your gun.
    Are you suggesting Trump has a chance at getting elected?

Conversely, Hillary could care less what people think of her. For Hillary, all that matters is power. The corrupt system will crush her opponents.
  7. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 22:16
    Are you suggesting Trump has a chance at getting elected?

Conversely, Hillary could care less what people think of her. For Hillary, all that matters is power. The corrupt system will crush her opponents.
  8. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 22:54
    Cruz bows down.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-cruz-idUSKCN11T2DS

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-order-defeat-hillary-clinton
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 00:062 edits
    Cruz bows down.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-cruz-idUSKCN11T2DS

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-order-defeat-hillary-clinton
    Cruz may, but I never will.

Disgusting.

Will you bow to Hillary?

At least be honest, we both despise these two. No wonder they were such good friends.
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 00:252 edits
    Cruz may, but I never will.

Disgusting.

Will you bow to Hillary?

At least be honest, we both despise these two. No wonder they were such good friends.
    Nobody in her camp has suggested that we all will—or that that is her motivation for running for President.

To answer your question: Of course not; unlike you, I don’t look for somebody to crawl on my belly to.

You’ve proven yourself over and over to be a deceitful snake. I have no respect for you at all, so if you expect responses that show any respect to what you say, you will be disappointed. You have rejected reason and civility; and so I will no longer offer them to you.

My prediction: If Trump wins, whodey will be in full throat supporting The Donald against the “Dims”.

EDIT: Just saw your edit. No, I don't despise Hillary, in part for the reasons I gave in the "Debate Predictions" thread; and I certainly don;t despise her based on all the lies that have been promulgated--and repeatedly refuted on here.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 01:351 edit
    Nobody in her camp has suggested that we all will—or that that is her motivation for running for President.

To answer your question: Of course not; unlike you, I don’t look for somebody to crawl on my belly to.

You’ve proven yourself over and over to be a deceitful snake. I have no respect for you at all, so if you expect responses that show any r ...[text shortened]... ;t despise her based on all the lies that have been promulgated--and repeatedly refuted on here.
    I see. So you say you have no respect for me because you claim I'm deceitful but claim that Hillary is not deceitful?

Now you have joined the ranks of Marauder and company You have shown your true partisan colors as you lick the boots of Hillary. Any reasonable and sane human being can see that she has been and continues to be deceitful.

As for Trump, he once spoke well of Hilary as you do today, right before running for political office. Now how can any of us believe a word he says?

Both candidates are a total disgrace, and every time I ask people who they are going to vote for they roll their eyes in disgust.....except for people like you.

This is by far the worst group of candidates ever to run for the Oval Office in US history.
  12. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 03:171 edit
    I see. So you say you have no respect for me because you claim I'm deceitful but claim that Hillary is not deceitful?

Now you have joined the ranks of Marauder and company You have shown your true partisan colors as you lick the boots of Hillary. Any reasonable and sane human being can see that she has been and continues to be deceitful.

As for Trump ...[text shortened]... .

This is by far the worst group of candidates ever to run for the Oval Office in US history.
    Now you have joined the ranks of Marauder and company You have shown your true partisan colors as you lick the boots of Hillary.

LOL. You stupid s**ite! Marauder has never supported Hillary Clinton! But he has been honest enough to refute—in detail—the lies levelled against her by whores like you.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 06:15

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ent ...[text shortened]... o needs facts? Embrace the absurd—or bow down! 😛

So what's next? The Mark of the Trump?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 10:32
    I don't particularly like Clinton, but I would put her above Bush. Obviously as a partisan shill (the going phrase these days) you will not admit that.

The real evidence that Clinton really isn't that bad is the fact that all the Trump supporters seem so desperate to lie about her. If she was really bad they could merely point out her flaws.

What I find most interesting is just how strong partisan politics are and how much they override the quality of the candidate. Almost all Trump supporters fully accept that he is a terrible candidate, but support him anyway. A large proportion of them for the sole purpose of trying to destroy their own government. People are upset and destruction is all they know how to do. Its like a child throwing its toys out of its cot. Brexit was the same.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 11:531 edit
    [b]Now you have joined the ranks of Marauder and company You have shown your true partisan colors as you lick the boots of Hillary.

LOL. You stupid s**ite! Marauder has never supported Hillary Clinton! But he has been honest enough to refute—in detail—the lies levelled against her by whores like you.[/b]
    FBI Director Comey laid out the lies of Hillary Clinton. They are on record even though he did not choose to prosecute, he said she lied.

Did Comey lie about Hillary lying?

Additionally, if what you say is true, I am a liar, am I a sinner? Is it a sin to lie?

For example, if I were trying to sell a health care plan to the American people and lie to them saying it was not a tax and lie to them saying that they could keep their plans and keep their doctor and that their health premiums would not go up and I would put on TV all the proceedings instead of behind closed doors, would I be as deceptive as I am now? Or would I be in the right if my plan was for everyones ultimate good?

In short, do you think deceptive politicians like Barak Obama are better than myself merely because you think they have "good" intentions with their deception?

I can only think you are in the same category as one Barak Obama. You see that Hillary has lied but you feel as though for the ultimate good of the American people, you deceive us and perhaps yourself into thinking Hillary is the only politician in world history that is not deceptive.

What is also interesting to me is that people like yourself championed Obamacare, yet you would probably readily admit that it is subpar, we need a single payer system.

Is it deceptive to support a health care package that is subpar? Is it necessary to be deceptive in order to attain the ultimate good?