Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 20:231 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I note that Suzianne has *not* disputed the factual accuracy of what I wrote.
    If I had enough incentive, I expect that I could track down and copy and paste her statement.

So I conclude that the trolls who object to my post would like to help Suzianne cover up
    whenever she commits embarrassing 'whoppers' (as she often does) in her posts.
    Just thinking out loud here, but I have a confession.
    When you and Suzianne go at each other, it puts thinking people in a real quandary: do we up vote an absolute certified nutjob (you) for castigating a shrill hypocrite (her), down vote because, well, nutjob, or do we take the third alternative action and simply avert our eyes and pretend we see nothing?

Like I said: it's a real quandary you two have put the rest of us in!
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 20:328 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Just thinking out loud here, but I have a confession.
    When you and Suzianne go at each other, it puts thinking people in a real quandary: do we up vote an absolute certified nutjob (you) for castigating a shrill hypocrite (her), down vote because, well, nutjob, or do we take the third alternative action and simply avert our eyes and pretend we see nothing?

Like I said: it's a real quandary you two have put the rest of us in!
    First of all, I know that the extreme troll FreakyKBH cannot speak for everyone else at RHP.

Again, I care most about factual accuracy, *not* about personalities.
    I recently corrected Sonhouse for his ignorance about Mexico as a US trading partner.
    I did *not* think "Sonhouse has expressed a wish for 'friendship with me to the point of
    harassing me when I said that his attentions were unwelcome, so I cannot criticize him."
    If Sonhouse truly were my friend, then he would gladly accept my factual correction.

Given that the lying troll FreakyKBH already has shown that he cares much more about
    his absurd ideological obsessions than about factual accuracy, he would have much more
    in common with Suzianne (who has different ideological obsessions) than with me.

Suzianne's a 'liberal' white American feminist who's right in criticizing racism among
    right-wing white Americans. Like most 'liberal' white Americans, however, she's
    hypocritical in her willful blindness toward racism among 'liberal' white Americans.
    Most non-white Americans would know exactly what I mean about such racism, but
    I don't know of any non-white Americans (though a few might claim a drop of 'black blood' )
    who regularly write in this forum.

In short, I have supported Suzianne when I think she's right, and I criticize her when I think she's wrong.
    Many writers here apparently find this conduct insanely incomprehensible. They like
    to act as though I somehow am obligated to support Suzianne blindly all the time.

I would say that there's too much blind tribal loyalty in this forum. which often seems
    like a playground for children eager to pit the popular cliques against the unpopular.
    This is not a case of a popularity contest in which Suzianne and I are competing to get
    elected (by white American men) as cheerleaders for a high school football team.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 21:57
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Never gets old, does it?
    It's like a classic by now, right?

[b]Knock-knock!

Who's there?
    Trump's billions!
    Trump's billions who?
    Trump's billions if he would have just invested in a simple, interest-bearing account with a no-load clause/no penalty for early withdrawal instead of investing in real estate and businesses an ...[text shortened]... rough increased traffic and commerce, plus the taxes associated with the same!

A classic![/b]
    Reminds me of that other classic.

Knock knock: Who's there?
    Donald: Donald who? ( sound of rustling, guns being drawn)
    Donald Duck !
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 19:48
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Trump's refusal to release his tax returns has been extensively covered by the media. The situation hasn't changed so it isn't "front page" news every day.

Although one can only speculate why Trump won't release his taxes, a plausible reason might be that Trump is worth much less than he claims he is. Had Trump put his inheritance in the bank, he'd b ...[text shortened]... , it is unclear how much debt Trump has leveraged so his net worth could be much less than this.
    I think Trump did something wrong on his taxes (i.e. fraud) and he is being blackmailed into being a puppet for the elite. All presidents are easily controlled or they would not be there.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 19:55
    Are you suggesting that the IRS turns their head and coughs when rich folk file their taxes incorrectly?

The hell you say!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 15:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are you suggesting that the IRS turns their head and coughs when rich folk file their taxes incorrectly?

The hell you say!
    They will do whatever the Rockefellers tell them to do. They run this country from behind the scenes and they like to know they have their puppets by the balls. Crooked puppets make obedient puppets. Why do you think the Clintons made such obedient puppets?
  7. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 21:48
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I note that Suzianne has *not* disputed the factual accuracy of what I wrote.
    If I had enough incentive, I expect that I could track down and copy and paste her statement.

So I conclude that the trolls who object to my post would like to help Suzianne cover up
    whenever she commits embarrassing 'whoppers' (as she often does) in her posts.
    So I conclude that the trolls who object to my post....

Hear Ye Hear Ye. "The Trolls" include 98% of the people in the debates forum. - Including myself.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 22:13
    Originally posted by mchill
    So I conclude that the trolls who object to my post....

Hear Ye Hear Ye. "The Trolls" include 98% of the people in the debates forum. - Including myself.
    "...Now, if you'll excuse me I'll go back to reading Mein Kamph (sic) !!"
    --Mchill (to Duchess64)

For the record, the fanatical troll Mchill has written that he's considering declaring his
    support for Hitler, whom I condemn in addition to condemning the lying racist troll Mchill.