Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Feb '16 14:14 / 1 edit
    Should she be fired for being so dishonest and unethical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGIoM2NCkc
  2. 13 Feb '16 14:22
    Didn't watch the video and don't care about the story, but I bet I can guess correctly the optical reflective properties of the skin of the professor in question.
  3. 13 Feb '16 14:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Didn't watch the video and don't care about the story, but I bet I can guess correctly the optical reflective properties of the skin of the professor in question.
    Then why post?
    Anyway I bet you can guess because who else would be more likely to do it?
  4. 13 Feb '16 14:26
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Then why post?
    Go away.
    To mock you.
  5. 13 Feb '16 14:30
    To mock you.
    You wouldn't think it was so funny if it happened to you and the media jumped on the bandwagon supporting the person making the false claim.
  6. 13 Feb '16 14:35
    You wouldn't think it was so funny if it happened to you and the media jumped on the bandwagon supporting the person making the false claim.
    Whatever you say. Don't you have some crosses to burn somewhere?
  7. 13 Feb '16 14:37
    Whatever you say. Don't you have some crosses to burn somewhere?
    Don't you have a hole to bury your head in?
  8. 13 Feb '16 14:43
    Should she be fired for being so dishonest and unethical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGIoM2NCkc
    I would fire her because who knows when she will accuse admin people or her boss at the University of sexual harassment or racism or anything else just because she doesn't get her way. Also she is trying to create a racist environment. She clearly has shown she is the racist.
  9. 13 Feb '16 14:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I would fire her because who knows when she will accuse admin people or her boss at the University of sexual harassment or racism or anything else just because she doesn't get her way. Also she is trying to create a racist environment. She clearly has shown she is the racist.
    Good point I hadn't thought of that.
    Fortunately the video has her dead to rights, even the Daily Princetonian student paper and website are pointing out her mendacity.
    She has a lot of youtube videos out, she's a race baiter like Al Sharpton.
  10. 13 Feb '16 14:48
    Doesn't answer the question. I suppose when confronted with an attack of a lion, your response would be to close your eyes. (What you can't see, can't hurt you.)
  11. 13 Feb '16 14:49
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Doesn't answer the question. I suppose when confronted with an attack of a lion, your response would be to close your eyes. (What you can't see, can't hurt you.)
    Like being a small child afraid of the dark and hiding under the covers.
  12. 13 Feb '16 14:49
    Good point I hadn't thought of that.
    Fortunately the video has her dead to rights, even the Daily Princetonian student paper and website are pointing out her mendacity.
    She has a lot of youtube videos out, she's a race baiter like Al Sharpton.
    Racists, other than white racists, have a get out of jail free card.
  13. 13 Feb '16 15:15
    Racists, other than white racists, have a get out of jail free card.
    She has a facebook page under the name Nia Perry, even after her lies have been exposed, the public support for her is tremendous.
    I don't get it.
  14. 13 Feb '16 15:41
    She has a facebook page under the name Nia Perry, even after her lies have been exposed, the public support for her is tremendous.
    I don't get it.
    Right now there is a huge push to get racial tensions up to destabilize the country. It is working. If there were enough race riots and they are serious enough a state of national emergency could be declared. I work with a few African Americans and they are disgusted by the goings on and with Obama. The lady in the video is really young, and it is too bad she may be making poor decisions so early in life as to be public and possibly ruin her career. Then again the University may condone her actions as there is one hellova liberal bent in the higher education system. They may justify it saying since there is still racism in the country, her lying is justified.
  15. 13 Feb '16 15:49
    Good analogy there norm, a nobody professor lying about something is certainly a grave threat.