Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '19 15:07
    Just yesterday George Popalopugus interviewed Trump on ABC and asked Trump if he would call the FBI if someone from another country said they have dirt on your opponant and he said, that is not how it goes, I never called the FBI in my life, I would look at the information. Popa said the FBI says that is wrong. Trump says THE FBI IS WRONG.

I don't know what else we need to prove his is MORE than just a sleaseball, he is an out and out criminal who doesn't care about democratic norms, he will do anything including illegal dirt handed to him from the Russians, he mentioned Norway, but whatever, he would look at it.
    The thing is, if you even LOOK at such data you are now in the pocket of the adversary country whether you know it or not.
    You are blackmailable. And Trump just SAYING what he did is a direct invitation to any adversary country to get their feet in the WH door.
    This goes beyond mere criminality. It strikes at the heart of our democratic system and is more akin to treason than anything else.
    Trump KNOWS his polls are in the dumpster and he will do ANYTHING to win again even if it is to do a repeat of 2016.
    It is well known Putin ordered his agents to cyber attack the democrat hq and that treasonous Flynn gave them internal polling data as well. How a dude can go from being a 4 star general to being a traitor is beyond me and I hope the throw the book at him come sentencing time.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '19 15:15
    @sonhouse
    The entire White House staff must be in the middle of a group forehead slapping session right now.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jun '19 15:32
    Aside from Trump saying he would collude with a foreign government again, the funny thing is that he is also wrong historically. Gore, for instance, went to the FBI immediately when his campaign received damaging material from a shady source on GWB.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '19 22:31
    @kazetnagorra said
    Aside from Trump saying he would collude with a foreign government again, the funny thing is that he is also wrong historically. Gore, for instance, went to the FBI immediately when his campaign received damaging material from a shady source on GWB.
    That was pointed out in the interview. Trump goes, that was different, it was stolen data.....
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 00:38
    @sonhouse said
    Just yesterday George Popalopugus interviewed Trump on ABC and asked Trump if he would call the FBI if someone from another country said they have dirt on your opponant and he said, that is not how it goes, I never called the FBI in my life, I would look at the information. Popa said the FBI says that is wrong. Trump says THE FBI IS WRONG.

I don't know what else we need ...[text shortened]... r general to being a traitor is beyond me and I hope the throw the book at him come sentencing time.
    So attempting to overthrow a democracy was not enough for you. Only these recent comments about the FBI show he is a criminal? You have become desensitized to conspiracies to overthrow democracies and think it is normal. What good are you if you condone that and focus on stupid comments that are mere opinion?
    It is like saying you are okay with Hitler invading Poland, but he has a lot of nerve saying prostitution is bad. Are you okay with murderers as long as they do not jay walk? Your morality is indecisive. You think wars and coups are normal MO.
  6. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 01:26
    @sonhouse said

I don't know what else we need ...[text shortened]... r general to being a traitor is beyond me and I hope the throw the book at him come sentencing time.
    All good stuff I’m sure, to go over. I think Trump calculates everything to the minute about what he is going say about what and when. A great negotiator,like him or not. When Obama weaponized the IRS to go after folks he didn’t like, was that a crime? Jail cell for both? And why go after Trump and Not go after Hillary? What is your deal anyway?

We got him! We got him! Let’s run around in circles! Get the poster boards, have a parade. Yeah right, (Don’t you find it odd he even let Sephanopolous on the premises?)
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 01:291 edit
    @metal-brain said
    So attempting to overthrow a democracy was not enough for you. Only these recent comments about the FBI show he is a criminal? You have become desensitized to conspiracies to overthrow democracies and think it is normal. What good are you if you condone that and focus on stupid comments that are mere opinion?
    It is like saying you are okay with Hitler invading Poland, bu ...[text shortened]... s long as they do not jay walk? Your morality is indecisive. You think wars and coups are normal MO.
    Ah, you mean impeaching Nixon was a COUP? He gave in before that happened but he would for sure have been impeached.
    Trump is FAR worse than Nixon ever was. Don't you understand the part where taking info from an adversary country puts that person in their pocket?
    Do you seriously think it is ok for Trump to read bad stuff on opponents when it comes from say Iran or Russia? Are you so naive as to think they would just give that information with no strings attached?
    Why do you think Trump was kissing Putin's ass in Helsinki? Saying his own intel folks were feeding him fake news, Putin STRONGLY denied any hacking. Come on, are you THAT fukking naive?
    You are ok with an assswipe like Putin having Trump in his back pocket?
    Also just using the term "Coup' is proof you are just parroting Trump, a term he has used a lot. So you are squarely in Trump world and clearly don't give a rat's ass that Trump is a criminal. Did you read the report? It said we cannot clear Trump of wrong doing. That is NOT 'NO COLLUSION'.
    I also suppose you believe Barr when he also said 'no collusion' even though he is a lawyer and knows that is not a legal term which said he was speaking to an audience of ONE, that would be Trump.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 03:43
    @sonhouse said
    Ah, you mean impeaching Nixon was a COUP? He gave in before that happened but he would for sure have been impeached.
    Trump is FAR worse than Nixon ever was. Don't you understand the part where taking info from an adversary country puts that person in their pocket?
    Do you seriously think it is ok for Trump to read bad stuff on opponents when it comes from say Iran or Rus ...[text shortened]... nows that is not a legal term which said he was speaking to an audience of ONE, that would be Trump.
    You are arguing over a hypothetical question. This is just meant to distract you from his real crimes. He tried to overthrow a democracy. He should have been impeached for it but did not. Do you not understand that those that play ball with the establishment are above the law? We do not even live in a real democracy. The corporate news media determines who gets higher poll numbers and is included in the debates. The reality is that Iran banning candidates from running is not much different than the corporate news media ignoring candidates they do not want in the debates.

https://apnews.com/ed33c1bf03844b4ca40614e9923cdd0b

You live in a dictatorship masquerading as a democracy.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 06:11
    @metal-brain said
    You are arguing over a hypothetical question.
    This is a "hypothetical" in the same way O.J.'s "If I Did It" book was hypothetical. This a blatant admission of guilt from the same guy who openly asked Russia on live TV to find dirt on Hillary, resulting in the hacking of Hillary's accounts a mere five hours later.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 06:25
    @vivify said
    This is a "hypothetical" in the same way O.J.'s "If I Did It" book was hypothetical. This a blatant admission of guilt from the same guy who openly asked Russia on live TV to find dirt on Hillary, resulting in the hacking of Hillary's accounts a mere five hours later.
    No, he said he would do it. He didn't say he did do it. He gave an answer to a hypothetical question.

Is that worse than trying to overthrow a democracy? You already have an impeachable offense and you are letting them distract you with more stupid comments that cannot possibly get him impeached.

Why are you ignoring his trying to overthrow a democracy? It is like you secretly don't want him impeached. Is it because deep down inside you know Pence would be worse?
  11. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 06:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    All good stuff I’m sure, to go over. I think Trump calculates everything to the minute about what he is going say about what and when. A great negotiator,like him or not. When Obama weaponized the IRS to go after folks he didn’t like, was that a crime? Jail cell for both? And why go after Trump and Not go after Hillary? What is your deal anyway?

We got him! We got him ...[text shortened]... ards, have a parade. Yeah right, (Don’t you find it odd he even let Sephanopolous on the premises?)
    Donald Trump: alright, let's meticulously calculate what I am going to say next...

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 10:25
    @metal-brain said
    No, he said he would do it. He didn't say he did do it. He gave an answer to a hypothetical question.

Is that worse than trying to overthrow a democracy? You already have an impeachable offense and you are letting them distract you with more stupid comments that cannot possibly get him impeached.

Why are you ignoring his trying to overthrow a democracy? It is like you secretly don't want him impeached. Is it because deep down inside you know Pence would be worse?
    So it is ok for Trump to be seen on tv kissing Putin's ass, in love with the worse dictator on the planet, dissing our real allies just like he was in somebodies pocket.
    You are not even claiming now you hold an open mind about Trump. You are firmly in his camp where he can do no wrong. How much crap from Trump does it take for you to see the corruption everyone else outside his base can see.
    Like his cabinet members, the transport secretary giving her husband McConnell 80 million in contracts just so conveniently and she asking China for her children to sit in during business meetings.
    Yep, remember when Trump said, I will only get the BEST people?
    So how did THAT turn out, eh? Did you look at the list of ACTING this and that lately? Acting because the real ones were fired in disgrace?
    Why doesn't that give you a clue as to the character of Trump, hiring anyone who has lots of money and says good things about Trump? How many other presidents have had this much trouble keeping cabinet members?
    Do you really like the antics of Devoss where she tried to kill special olympics? No sweat off HER balls, she is a billionaire and could care less about the disabled.
    THAT is the kind of person your buddy Trump hires.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 13:01
    @sonhouse said
    So it is ok for Trump to be seen on tv kissing Putin's ass, in love with the worse dictator on the planet, dissing our real allies just like he was in somebodies pocket.
    You are not even claiming now you hold an open mind about Trump. You are firmly in his camp where he can do no wrong. How much crap from Trump does it take for you to see the corruption everyone else outsi ...[text shortened]... lionaire and could care less about the disabled.
    THAT is the kind of person your buddy Trump hires.
    Here is the bottom line: If Trump was a democrat, you would have eviscerated him for all his corruption. Because he is republican, anything he does, totally corrupt as he is, it doesn't matter, he is a REPUBLICAN.
  14. Alabama
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 13:48
    @vivify said
    It is commonly accepted that he was just off-the-cuff on his remark to Putin at a rally. Why keep bringing it up that way. It was his way of highlighting the horrible things that Hillary, has done. He was speaking to United States citizens, who almost had Hillary as a president. Now there is a criminal for you. He wasn’t asking Putin to do anything.

But you know that. Why harp incorrectly about it. The drill is obvious.
  15. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    14 Jun '19 13:53
    @sonhouse said
    Here is the bottom line: If Trump was a democrat, you would have eviscerated him for all his corruption. Because he is republican, anything he does, totally corrupt as he is, it doesn't matter, he is a REPUBLICAN.
    What is “for all his corruption “? Now, if Hillary were a Republican, and had done her clear crimes, I would move for impeachment...... but I would find it quite impossible to change parties 🇺🇸!!!