Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 30 Dec '13 15:49
    What is quenelle? It is a anti-Semitic Nazi salute that means "up yours"

Here we see our President on full display before the world giving the solute.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/30/french-soccer-player-gives-nazi-like-salute-after-goal-part-of-it-too-see-the-pictures/
  2. 30 Dec '13 16:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is quenelle? It is a anti-Semitic Nazi salute that means "up yours"

Here we see our President on full display before the world giving the solute.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/30/french-soccer-player-gives-nazi-like-salute-after-goal-part-of-it-too-see-the-pictures/
    From the site you linked...

"Jewish news site the Algemeiner directed readers to a story in the Atlanta Blackstar published last year about the September 2012 fundraiser at which the photo of the president was taken. It describes the president’s move as “brushing imaginary dirt off their shoulder” in “an obvious reference to the Jay-Z hit song” entitled “Dirt off Your Shoulder.”"

Yeah, I'm sure Obama is truly purposely doing a nazi salute and not just doing a pose that is referring to the Jay-Z song...
  3. 30 Dec '13 20:59 / 1 edit
    So Obama was doing the quenelle sign in ignorance?

In reality, the man had no idea what the sign actually meant.

Shocking!!
  4. 30 Dec '13 21:01
    No, you were thinking he did it in ignorance. What possible motive could Obama have to publicly identify with an anti-zionist French comedian he probably doesn't even know?
  5. 30 Dec '13 21:03

In reality, the man had no idea what the sign actually meant.

Shocking!!
    I'm willing to bet you probably didn't even know what the quenelle sign was before you saw this story.

I'm also sure you're just naive enough to think that Obama actually did something wrong here.
  6. 30 Dec '13 21:19
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I'm willing to bet you probably didn't even know what the quenelle sign was before you saw this story.

I'm also sure you're just naive enough to think that Obama actually did something wrong here.
    Not me friend, I know Obama never does anything wrong or out of ignorance. That's why we have people like you around for, to set us straight.
  7. 30 Dec '13 21:25
    Not me friend, I know Obama never does anything wrong or out of ignorance. That's why we have people like you around for, to set us straight.
    Hah.. I've never said or believed that Obama never does anything wrong. Far from it.

I do sometimes enjoy your work as a court jester. That is why we have people like you around isn't it?
  8. 30 Dec '13 21:27
    Hah.. I've never said or believed that Obama never does anything wrong. Far from it.

I do sometimes enjoy your work as a court jester. That is why we have people like you around isn't it?
    Really? What has he ever done wrong in your view?
  9. 30 Dec '13 21:40
    Really? What has he ever done wrong in your view?
    In general, I think he has generally been far too spineless when it comes to fighting for the things he campaigned on. I think some of those are because he was basically lying in the campaign and actually isn't in favor of those things and some I think it is due to other reasons.

I don't have time to get into specific details though.

When have I ever claimed that he has done nothing wrong?
  10. 30 Dec '13 21:47
    In general, I think he has generally been far too spineless when it comes to fighting for the things he campaigned on. I think some of those are because he was basically lying in the campaign and actually isn't in favor of those things and some I think it is due to other reasons.

I don't have time to get into specific details though.

When have I ever claimed that he has done nothing wrong?
    Spineless? He takes out Gaddafi and thousands around the world with drones and he is spineless? He attacks conservatives with the IRS and admits to it and then continues and he is spineless?

Say, when did you become a racist?
  11. 30 Dec '13 21:50
    Not me friend, I know Obama never does anything wrong or out of ignorance.
    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Stop it, you're killing me with the sarcasm.
  12. 30 Dec '13 21:51 / 1 edit
    Spineless? He takes out Gaddafi and thousands around the world with drones and he is spineless? He attacks conservatives with the IRS and admits to it and then continues and he is spineless?

Say, when did you become a racist?
    Did he campaign on taking out Gaddafi? I said that he has largely been spineless on the things that he campaigned on... or did you just not read or not understand that part of the sentence?

You asked me for something I believe he's done wrong and I gave you one. I don't care if you agree or don't like it.

I'm not going to argue with your since you aren't actually interested in having a real discussion.
  13. 30 Dec '13 23:59
    Did he campaign on taking out Gaddafi? I said that he has largely been spineless on the things that he campaigned on... or did you just not read or not understand that part of the sentence?

You asked me for something I believe he's done wrong and I gave you one. I don't care if you agree or don't like it.

I'm not going to argue with your since you aren't actually interested in having a real discussion.
    What did he campaign on that he is spineless about?
  14. 31 Dec '13 14:53 / 1 edit
    What did he campaign on that he is spineless about?
    I'm not going to argue with you since you aren't actually interested in having a real discussion.