Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 10:19
    Last night during a peaceful protest regarding black men who had been shot by police, a group of black men opened fire on police in an attempt to kill as many as they could.

    So are these black men freedom fighters, as people like Marauder view Islamic terrorist groups, or murderers?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    08 Jul '16 10:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Last night during a peaceful protest regarding black men who had been shot by police, a group of black men opened fire on police in an attempt to kill as many as they could.

    So are these black men freedom fighters, as people like Marauder view Islamic terrorist groups, or murderers?
    Misguided and cowardly murderers. It was clearly an ambush, for the express purpose of killing police.

    What's your point again?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    08 Jul '16 11:041 edit
    Murderers.

    </thread>

    More interestingly, how do you classify the cops who shot the two (black) men?
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82313
    08 Jul '16 11:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    Last night during a peaceful protest regarding black men who had been shot by police, a group of black men opened fire on police in an attempt to kill as many as they could.

    So are these black men freedom fighters, as people like Marauder view Islamic terrorist groups, or murderers?
    Is this an hypothetical, or a real incident?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    08 Jul '16 11:121 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Is this an hypothetical, or a real incident?
    It happened last night in Dallas.

    10 police and 1 civilian were shot. Last I heard, 5 had died.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    08 Jul '16 11:581 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Last night during a peaceful protest regarding black men who had been shot by police, a group of black men opened fire on police in an attempt to kill as many as they could.

    So are these black men freedom fighters, as people like Marauder view Islamic terrorist groups, or murderers?
    "Freedom fighters" is a term you use and one that Reagan and other right wingers used to refer to the "Islamic terrorists" who were fighting against the Soviets in Afghanistan. I don't believe I use that term so you are being typically dishonest.
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82313
    08 Jul '16 12:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It happened last night in Dallas.

    10 police and 1 civilian were shot. Last I heard, 5 had died.
    Has anyone claimed responsibility or is this a small cell of disgruntled black men who just got mad as hell and weren't going to take it any more?
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    08 Jul '16 12:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Last night during a peaceful protest regarding black men who had been shot by police, a group of black men opened fire on police in an attempt to kill as many as they could.

    So are these black men freedom fighters, as people like Marauder view Islamic terrorist groups, or murderers?
    Until White folk can get their White priviledge under control the 2nd amendment should only be valid for other races. That being said, there has been a lot of people killed by cops to the point of eliciting violence in return. It is part of the NWO plan to cause a division between the public and the public defenders.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 12:10
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Murderers.

    </thread>

    More interestingly, how do you classify the cops who shot the two (black) men?
    Murderers if it was not in self defense.

    Looks like guns need to be taken from the police.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 12:122 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    "Freedom fighters" is a term you use and one that Reagan and other right wingers used to refer to the "Islamic terrorists" who were fighting against the Soviets in Afghanistan. I don't believe I use that term so you are being typically dishonest.
    You explain that the reason Islamic terrorism dominates the world is because of US involvement in Islamic countries because they have no other way to fight back. You divorce the notion that it has NOTHING to do with Islamic theology even though we plainly see this fact as terrorism tends to pick up during Ramadan. You also divorce the notion that the US is involved in other countries that do not produce the same terrorist results as evidence that your theory is flawed.

    So I assume you view the black issue the same. These people have no other way to fight back. Am I correct?

    The question begs, what if these are Islamic black terrorists?
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    08 Jul '16 12:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    You explain that the reason Islamic terrorism dominates the world is because of US involvement in Islamic countries because they have no other way to fight back. You divorce the notion that it has NOTHING to do with Islamic theology even though we plainly see this fact as terrorism tends to pick up during Ramadan. You also divorce the notion that the US is ...[text shortened]... to fight back. Am I correct?

    The question begs, what if these are Islamic black terrorists?
    This is back to your usual silly exaggerations and hyperbole. "Islamic terrorism dominates the world"? Ridiculous. The rest of the paragraph doesn't make any logical sense, so I can't really respond to it: it is YOU who makes the claim that Islam itself leads invariably to "terrorism" but you never have offered any explanation for why the vast majority of Muslims reject it. Mainly because you have none.

    I'd do here something you hate to do; wait until the facts are known. I know that's a boring idea when you can just make stuff up, but I guess I'm a real stick in the mud that way.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    08 Jul '16 12:421 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Murderers if it was not in self defense.

    Looks like guns need to be taken from the police.
    No, not true.

    Of course, you can't speak in a normal way about these issues, so you hide behind incredibly weak "sarcastic" responses. Personally, I can respect good sarcasm. The kind that makes you think "No way!!" when you first read it and then you think about for another second and you go "Ooooh... that's what he meant!" Yours is not that kind. Your kind of sarcasm compared to good, witty sarcasm is like comparing the sitcom "Two and a half men" to "Seinfeld".

    Anyway, no, guns should not be removed from police because of incidents like these. What does need to happen (but probably won't) is it needs to researched what makes these cops so triggerhappy.

    Partially, it might be because virtually everyone and their mother apparently feels the need to carry a gun in Fatland. Perhaps, if that weren't the case, cops might be less inclined to Shoot First, Then Ask Questions.

    Weakass sarcastic response incoming in 3, 2, 1..... GO!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 12:48
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    No, not true.

    Of course, you can't speak in a normal way about these issues, so you hide behind incredibly weak "sarcastic" responses. Personally, I can respect good sarcasm. The kind that makes you think "No way!!" when you first read it and then you think about for another second and you go "Ooooh... that's what he meant!" Yours is not that kind. ...[text shortened]... d to Shoot First, Then Ask Questions.

    Weakass sarcastic response incoming in 3, 2, 1..... GO!
    So the populace should have their guns taken but not the police?

    But I thought both the police and civilians murder with guns and that taking guns away solved all our problems.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 12:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This is back to your usual silly exaggerations and hyperbole. "Islamic terrorism dominates the world"? Ridiculous. The rest of the paragraph doesn't make any logical sense, so I can't really respond to it: it is YOU who makes the claim that Islam itself leads invariably to "terrorism" but you never have offered any explanation for why the vast majority o ...[text shortened]... a boring idea when you can just make stuff up, but I guess I'm a real stick in the mud that way.
    So you deny that the vast majority of terrorism in the world come from Islamic groups?
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    08 Jul '16 12:501 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    But I thought both the police and civilians murder with guns and that taking guns away solved all our problems.
    Weakass sarcastic response spotted.
Back to Top