Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 21:27
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/23/sweden-attack-police-investigate-racist-motive-for-double

"Sweden school attack: police treat killing of pupil and teacher as racist hate crime"

"The suspect in the double murder in a school in Sweden on Thursday picked
    out his victims by their skin colour, according to video evidence seen by police."

"He (the killer) chose dark skinned people, not white.
    We are convinced it was a hate crime with a racist perspective."
    --Niclas Hallgren (chief of police in Trollhattan, Sweden)

Anton Lundlin Pettersson was shot and killed by the police.
    Reportedly, he was linked to extreme right-wing racist Islamophobic groups.
    Do the writers at RHP who share his presumed opinions approve of his murders?
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 21:32
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/23/sweden-attack-police-investigate-racist-motive-for-double

"Sweden school attack: police treat killing of pupil and teacher as racist hate crime"

out his victims by their skin colour, according to video evidence seen by police."

...[text shortened]... amophobic groups.
    SInce you are the most hateful person who regularly posts on this site, feel free to tell us if you agree with their assumptions. I personally will take the radical stance that double murder should be illegal everywhere and the motive is completely irrelevant.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 21:423 edits
    Originally posted by quackquack
    SInce you are the most hateful person who regularly posts on this site, feel free to tell
    us if you agree with their assumptions. I personally will take the radical stance that
    double murder should be illegal everywhere and the motive is completely irrelevant.
    Quackquack is one of many writers (usually right-wing white American men) at RHP
    who has expressed his hatred of Muslims and objected to Muslims (or non-white people
    in general) moving to or being allowed to live in Western societies. Indeed, some
    writers here have expressed their apparent approval of the genocide of Muslims.

It would be extremely dishonest for such racists and bigots here to pretend that their hateful
    opinions have nothing in common with those of murderers such as Anton Lundlin Pettersson
    or Anders Breivik (a Norwegian who murdered 77 perceived 'liberals' and Muslims).
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 22:44
    Quackquack is one of many writers (usually right-wing white American men) at RHP
    who has expressed his hatred of Muslims and objected to Muslims (or non-white people
    in general) moving to or being allowed to live in Western societies. Indeed, some

It would be extremely d ...[text shortened]... in Pettersson
    or Anders Breivik (a Norwegian who murdered 77 perceived 'liberals' and Muslims).
    My ethnicity is completely irrelevant. Other a racist individual would need to guess my ethnicity when considering my views.
    I never support groups that feel morally justified in killing citizens. Certain Muslim groups attempt to further their views by attacking citizens and those actions should always be condemned.
    Apparently you found some guy in Sweden who also kills citizen. That too should be condemned. However, the fact that you even care about this guy's motive before you condemn the act indicates that you are a low quality human that has an agenda other than preserving human life.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 23:49
    My ethnicity is completely irrelevant. Other a racist individual would need to guess my ethnicity when considering my views.
    I never support groups that feel morally justified in killing citizens. Certain Muslim groups attempt to further their views by attacking citizens and those actions should always be condemned.
    Apparently you found some guy i ...[text shortened]... indicates that you are a low quality human that has an agenda other than preserving human life.
    Does Quackquack deny that he's a white American? I doubt that people are just 'guessing' about that.
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 23:59
    Does Quackquack deny that he's a white American? I doubt that people are just 'guessing' about that.
    I don't deny that I am white or American. I too doubt that people are 'guessing' about my ethnicity because it is completely irrelevant. Why are you obsessed with my ethnicity and why do you believe anyone would defend his actions. This case is simply a guy who killed citizens and therefore should be condemned.
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 13:27

...[text shortened]... amophobic groups.
    You are certainly a well balanced person ,you have a chip on both shoulders.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 15:30

It would be extremely d ...[text shortened]... in Pettersson
    Quackquack is one of many writers (usually right-wing white American men) at RHP who has expressed his hatred of Muslims and objected to Muslims (or non-white people in general).....

Pure imagination. I've never seen anything in his posts resembling that. Try lying somewhere else. Try arguing with what he actually said.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 15:32
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You are certainly a well balanced person ,you have a chip on both shoulders.
    😀😀😀 Yup!
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 16:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    [b]Quackquack is one of many writers (usually right-wing white American men) at RHP who has expressed his hatred of Muslims and objected to Muslims (or non-white people in general).....

Pure imagination. I've never seen anything in his posts resembling that. Try lying somewhere else. Try arguing with what he actually said.[/b]
    I disagree. I think the Duchess should continue to post threads like this.

They are very entertaining to say the least. 😵
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 16:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    I disagree. I think the Duchess should continue to post threads like this.

They are very entertaining to say the least. 😵
    Disagree? I never said anything about her not posting. It is indeed entertaining. 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 17:004 edits
    Maybe he was sick of this happening to his country?

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

They feel so culturally enriched. Just like the US does today.

Norway's celebrating teh diversity too:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/
  13. Germany
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 17:28
    Originally posted by FishHead111

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/
    Do you really believe that "100% of rapes in Norway [are] committed by Muslim immigrants?" Did they also fake the moon landing and kill JFK?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 18:04
    Originally posted by FishHead111

Pro tip 1: Not everything you find on the internet is true.
    Pro tip 2: Blog sites are a way for just about anyone to write whatever they feel like.
    Pro tip 3: when the URL itself expresses bias, expect bias in the content.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 19:511 edit
    I don't deny that I am white or American. I too doubt that people are 'guessing' about my ethnicity because it is completely irrelevant. Why are you obsessed with my ethnicity and why do you believe anyone would defend his actions. This case is simply a guy who killed citizens and therefore should be condemned.
    "...why do you believe that anyone would defend his actions."
    --Quackquack

Why does Quackquack turn his blind eye toward the racist posts of FishHead111?
    Because, in fact, some extreme right-wing racists and bigots *do approve* of the
    murders of non-white immigrants (particularly Muslims) in Western societies.
    But Quackquack apparently wants to deny that such racist hatred and violence exists.

Quackquack has a record of making racist or bigoted comments against some non-white peoples.
    It would be extremely dishonest for Quackquack to pretend, "I'm really a black man,
    so it's OK for me to make such negative stereotypical comments about black people."