Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 00:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So it is your position you never said those things? Would you say such if you met face to face?
    Anyone who wants to can go back and read the entire thread in context. I suggest you do so. I'm not going back two years and attempt to justify what I wrote then.

As to whether I would repeat what I've written to Duchess64 in person; generally yes. The reality is that I seldom sink to her despicable level, with name calling, but occasionally it is called for.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 00:39
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    If you know how to do a basic search, it should not be hard to check that I accurately quoted Normbenign.
    (Normbenign aims to deceive only the most ignorant, gullible, and stupid readers.)

Normbenign has shown that he revels in hurling extremely abusive insults and lies at me.
    But when I dare to *quote Normbenign's own words* as evidence of his abuse ...[text shortened]... remely abusive for me *to quote Normbenign's
    own words* venting his obsessive hatred toward me.
    Anyone who is really interested can go and read the entire thread from which you quote. If I am attempting to deceive "only the most ignorant, gullible, and stupid readers", then gosh that includes you.

My accusations of abuse have nothing to do with your quoting (out of context) my posts, but of your habitual start of almost every post, not just to me, but to any others that disagree with you with some inflammatory pejorative description.