1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 19:21
    https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2020-10-26/biden-was-speaking-to-george-lopez-in-widely-shared-video

Biden Was Speaking to George Lopez in Widely Shared Video

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden stumbled over a name when he was interviewed during the virtual “I Will Vote” concert, and social media has lit up with claims that he confused President Donald Trump with a previous occupant of the Oval Office.

Yes, Biden did say “George,” which some social media users concluded was a reference to former President George W. Bush. But many of these posts omit a critical detail: The interviewer was named George too.

The full video, which Biden tweeted, shows the former vice president was being interviewed by actor George Lopez as part of a virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 19:25
    Thread 187161

Every last Republican in this thread should be ashamed of themselves for supporting lies. Seems it's the only way they win at anything.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 19:31
    Here's the full interview with George Lopez and Biden:

YouTube
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 21:203 edits
    Now, let me see what we have here. We can parse it together, vivify.

Biden: "Biden says in the interview, “And the character of the country in my view is literally on the ballot. What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George, uh, George, we’re going to find ourselves in a position where if Trump gets re-elected we’re going to be in a different world.”

Now think on this, viv:

What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George,
    -------
    So four more years of actor George Lopez, the interviewer, is going to form the country??
    Give it up, Viv!! Your guy screwed up,, again!
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 21:34
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Now, let me see what we have here. We can parse it together, vivify.

Biden: [i]"Biden says in the interview, “And the character of the country in my view is literally on the ballot. What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George, uh, George, we’re going to find ourselves in a position where if Trump gets re-elected we’re going to be in a differen ...[text shortened]... pez, the interviewer, is going to form the country??
    Give it up, Viv!! Your guy screwed up,, again!
    More lying.

Biden immediately corrected himself and said "Trump" right after. You Republicans deliberately leave that out because you're dishonest.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 21:43
    Republicans have proven there's no worth in even talking to them. Republican are liars and their opinions don't matter.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 22:17
    @vivify said
    More lying.

Biden immediately corrected himself and said "Trump" right after. You Republicans deliberately leave that out because you're dishonest.
    Yes he corrected himself. He should.

That does not change the fact that he did screw up.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 22:25
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yes he corrected himself. He should.

That does not change the fact that he did screw up.
    He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George, and corrected himself immediately. That's no big deal, everyone does that.

What do Republicans do? Claim he was talking about George Bush when that was clearly not the case. Where did Republicans get "Bush" from? Can you answer that? You can't, because Republicans lied and made it up.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 01:21
    @vivify said
    He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George, and corrected himself immediately. That's no big deal, everyone does that.

What do Republicans do? Claim he was talking about George Bush when that was clearly not the case. Where did Republicans get "Bush" from? Can you answer that? You can't, because Republicans lied and made it up.
    He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George
    Lucky for him he wasn't talking to someone named Gertrude.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 04:46
    @vivify said
    https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2020-10-26/biden-was-speaking-to-george-lopez-in-widely-shared-video

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W ...[text shortened]... virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.
    That is insignificant. Hunter was seeing an under aged relative and her mother told him to stop seeing her daughter.

It looks like Hunter inherited his father's fetish for young girls. Pedophilia clearly runs in the family.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 06:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 06:29
    @vivify said

Ya, ya. I'm sure it was George Washington. 😉
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:25
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hypocrisy is not confined to one party.

YouTube
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:37
    @vivify said

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W ...[text shortened]... virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.
    None of it will make one damn bit of difference. Those that vote for Trump will continue to do so. Those that vote for Biden will continue to do so
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:42
    @zahlanzi said
    None of it will make one damn bit of difference. Those that vote for Trump will continue to do so. Those that vote for Biden will continue to do so
    I agree short of one of them being caught red handed strangling a blond blue eyed baby the race was over a long time ago.
    I think trump is on the campaign trail for purely egotistical reasons. All those acolytes loving him up is too much for him to resist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree