Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 Jul '09 00:04
    It's just a way for White people to try to remain superior in a world that is slowly getting fed up with Whites running the world.
  2. 26 Jul '09 00:49
    Originally posted by scherzo
    It's just a way for White people to try to remain superior in a world that is slowly getting fed up with Whites running the world.
    It's only a myth because there is no "reverse" If a black man is a bigotted toward whites it's RACISM, not reserve racism.

Is it your position that only whites are capable of being racists?
  3. 26 Jul '09 01:10 / 1 edit
    So the truth is finally out, Obama is really a white man. Of course, the hard part was the afro.

Darn that scherzo, he's too smart for us!!
  4. 26 Jul '09 01:47
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    It's only a myth because there is no "reverse" If a black man is a bigotted toward whites it's RACISM, not reserve racism.

Most excellent point. I tried to tell scarezo that on another post but he just doesn't get it. Racism is Racism and that is all there is to it. A bunch of white folk arrived here after slavery was over, they and their decendents should not be held accountable any more than decendents of racist slave owners. Nobody alive today did it scarzo, do you finally understand. Your history books should give you a clue as to the time period slavery existed in the US. Maybe you should read one of them you AK 47 toteing cave dueller.Lieing sack of shist.
  5. 26 Jul '09 01:50

Please stop your bitter blubbering. It doesn't raise my level of sympathy for you at all.

Of course there are Black racists. I believe I mentioned Clarence Thomas.
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    26 Jul '09 02:04

Do yourself a favor, USAP... don't bother.

Trust me. It's not worth the effort.
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    26 Jul '09 03:40
    Originally posted by sh76
    Do yourself a favor, USAP... don't bother.

Trust me. It's not worth the effort.
    Scherzo's casters have fallen off.
  8. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 Jul '09 03:46
    ...and once more the level and quality of debate has just risen again, taking us to new and heady heights. Oh how glorious it is to be alive.........
  9. 26 Jul '09 04:59
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ...and once more the level and quality of debate has just risen again, taking us to new and heady heights. Oh how glorious it is to be alive.........
    kmax87
    ............ROBOMAMA

Moves : 29107 24 Jul '09 11:30 :: 0 recommendations
    I'm not following.

It was a late night thing. It seemed to make sense at the time but it was half asleep. Now it seems vaguely naughty but thats just a coincidence-maybe.
  10. 26 Jul '09 09:29
    So, it's not just "Nordics", but white people in general, is it? You are definitely a racist. Admit it,
    outgrow it, and be constructive. You know you want to. What my forefathers did to your forefathers
    has got nothing to do with you and me. It is, as they say, history.
  11. 26 Jul '09 11:54
    Please stop your bitter blubbering. It doesn't raise my level of sympathy for you at all.

Of course there are Black racists. I believe I mentioned Clarence Thomas.
    Raise your level of sympathy? Please. If I wanted sympathy I could easily find it in the dictionary between sh** and syphilis.

You have said:

1: Reverse racism is a myth

2: There are black racists.

Do you care to clarify?
  12. 26 Jul '09 13:31 / 1 edit
    Do you care to clarify?
    Don't open the box pal; have you seen the film Hellraiser?!!

I'd take sh76 advice if I were you.
  13. 26 Jul '09 13:37
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    So, it's not just "Nordics", but white people in general, is it? You are definitely a racist. Admit it,
    outgrow it, and be constructive. You know you want to. What my forefathers did to your forefathers
    has got nothing to do with you and me. It is, as they say, history.
    Odd that he came to the US and became a naturalized citizen isn't it? Not happy where he was, whines about how awful his adopted country is because of awful white people.

Weird.
  14. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    26 Jul '09 13:42
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Weird.
    It's also his right.
  15. 26 Jul '09 13:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's also his right.
    Darn tootin it is!