Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:38
    President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that there would be chaos across the country if he were impeached.

“I’m not concerned, no,” the president told Reuters reporters about his potential impeachment during an interview in the Oval Office. “I think that the people would revolt if that happened.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-impeachment-white-house-1058779

Who here is ready to polish off their musket and take to the streets if the US Congress impeaches the Donald?
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:40
    @no1marauder said
    President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that there would be chaos across the country if he were impeached.

“I’m not concerned, no,” the president told Reuters reporters about his potential impeachment during an interview in the Oval Office. “I think that the people would revolt if that happened.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-impeachment-white-house ...[text shortened]... is ready to polish off their musket and take to the streets if the US Congress impeaches the Donald?
    The incitement to violence has started.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:441 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    The incitement to violence has started.
    I doubt seriously it would be a mindless venting of violence that we see the Left engage in daily, although that would make you kids happy, wouldn't it.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:46
    @whodey said
    I doubt seriously it would be a mindless venting of violence that we see the Left engage in daily, although that would make you kids happy, wouldn't it.
    Don't sweat it.
    There's good people on both sides. 😛
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:54
    @whodey said
    Would you support the Donald declaring martial law, shutting down Congress and suspending civil liberties to stop this "coup" attempt and deal with all this daily "mindless violence" from "the Left"?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 21:17
    @no1marauder said
    Would you support the Donald declaring martial law, shutting down Congress and suspending civil liberties to stop this "coup" attempt and deal with all this daily "mindless violence" from "the Left"?
    Wow, you kids really are desperate.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 21:25
    @whodey said
    Wow, you kids really are desperate.
    Have you not claimed that the Mueller investigation and possible impeachment are a "coup"?
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 04:29
    @no1marauder said
    Have you not claimed that the Mueller investigation and possible impeachment are a "coup"?
    A coup???

Hahaha

Really? Gotta love you Americans.
    It’s like a banana republic soap series with very bad actors.
  9. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 06:30
    @whodey said
    You mean like sending bombs in the mail, or gunning down African Americans while in church? That kind of daily "engagement" from the left?