Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    02 Aug '18 13:38
    Rinat Akhmetshin is a name we should have heard a lot of but we didn't. This guy seems to be in the middle of everything. He even has ties to Fusion GPS Sen. Chuck Grassley has accused Fusion GPS, which admits it was behind the Steele dossier, of being an unregistered Russian agent because of its work with the Russians lobbying against Magnitsky, including Akhmetshin and Veselnitskaya.

    https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/rinat-akhmetshin-russian-spy-trump-jr-intelligence-officer-spy-fusion-gps-natalia-veselnitskaya-denis-katsyv/

    Was the Trump dossier written by a Russian? Perhaps Rinat Akhmetshin.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#7e112de56867

    In any case I think it is clear that Rinat Akhmetshin should be getting some serious news media attention. The fact the he isn't makes me suspect he is working for the CIA or something.
  2. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22104
    02 Aug '18 17:02
    Please don't mind the pile of wood shavings and sawdust: There's been a lot of scratching and clawing going on in here. 😉
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    02 Aug '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Rinat Akhmetshin is a name we should have heard a lot of but we didn't. This guy seems to be in the middle of everything. He even has ties to Fusion GPS Sen. Chuck Grassley has accused Fusion GPS, which admits it was behind the Steele dossier, of being an unregistered Russian agent because of its work with the Russians lobbying against Magnitsky, includ ...[text shortened]... media attention. The fact the he isn't makes me suspect he is working for the CIA or something.
    If there is a Russian connection, Mueller knows about and it will come out. That is, unless Trump gets his way and cans the whole bunch, which will only hasten his impeachment......
  4. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22104
    02 Aug '18 19:21
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    If there is a Russian connection, Mueller knows about and it will come out. That is, unless Trump gets his way and cans the whole bunch, which will only hasten his impeachment......
    Mueller should make breakfast reservations, because Trump is toast.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    02 Aug '18 19:47
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    If there is a Russian connection, Mueller knows about and it will come out. That is, unless Trump gets his way and cans the whole bunch, which will only hasten his impeachment......
    Nothing is keeping the nightly news from covering it. Chuck Todd on Meet the Press has never mentioned him. Why do you suppose that is?
    Rinat Akhmetshin seems to always have ties to those accused of money laundering.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    06 Aug '18 11:41
    On the Today Show (NBC) this morning they showed a picture of those at the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian liar but the picture was missing a person that was at that meeting....Rinat Akhmetshin!
    Why did the Today Show omit Rinat Akhmetshin from the picture? He is clearly working against the Trump family, is that why isn't he in the picture?
    I also found out another person attended that meeting, Irakly "Ike" Kaveladze. Politico says he attended the meeting on behalf of Aras Agalarov annd the article goes on to say "Kaveladze provides oversight to numerous projects throughout the region and is responsible for the financial structuring of international investment projects,” according to his online biography, which does not mention his alleged role in laundering as much as $1.4 billion in the mid-1990s. Business filings list Kaveladze as founder of a company called IBC Group, which shares a New Jersey address — 333 Sylvan Ave. in Englewood Cliffs — with several shell companies connected to Aras Agalarov."

    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/18/irakly-kaveladze-trump-tower-russia-eighth-man-240679

    Why is NBC omitting alleged money launderers from the lying Russian meeting?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    06 Aug '18 12:17
    So much money laundering.

    https://www.rferl.org/a/magnitsky-prevezon-u-s-settlement-6-million/28483793.html

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-16/ex-fbi-director-freeh-hired-by-prevezon-to-work-on-settlement
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    06 Aug '18 13:12
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    On the Today Show (NBC) this morning they showed a picture of those at the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian liar but the picture was missing a person that was at that meeting....Rinat Akhmetshin!
    Why did the Today Show omit Rinat Akhmetshin from the picture? He is clearly working against the Trump family, is that why isn't he in the picture?
    I a ...[text shortened]... ighth-man-240679

    Why is NBC omitting alleged money launderers from the lying Russian meeting?
    Goldstone e-mail to Donald Trump Jr.:

    This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

    It would make sense the Agalarovs, good buddies with both Trumps, would have a representative at the meeting.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Aug '18 13:15
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Rinat Akhmetshin is a name we should have heard a lot of but we didn't. This guy seems to be in the middle of everything. He even has ties to Fusion GPS Sen. Chuck Grassley has accused Fusion GPS, which admits it was behind the Steele dossier, of being an unregistered Russian agent because of its work with the Russians lobbying against Magnitsky, includ ...[text shortened]... media attention. The fact the he isn't makes me suspect he is working for the CIA or something.
    Nothing to see here!

    DNC good, GOP bad neo-Nazis who collude with Russians......in a bad way, and not the good way that the DNC colludes with them.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    06 Aug '18 16:39
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Goldstone e-mail to Donald Trump Jr.:

    This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - [b]helped along by Aras and Emin.


    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

    It would make sense the Agalarovs, good buddies with both Trumps, would have a representative at the meeting.[/b]
    What about Rinat Akhmetshin? Why was he there? He later betrayed the Trumps by snitching on them. Explain that.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    06 Aug '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    What about Rinat Akhmetshin? Why was he there? He later betrayed the Trumps by snitching on them. Explain that.
    He "snitched" how?

    He was there because he works with Natalia Veselnitskaya.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    06 Aug '18 17:24
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    He "snitched" how?

    He was there because he works with Natalia Veselnitskaya.
    You told me how. I learned it from you!
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    06 Aug '18 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    You told me how. I learned it from you!
    The Donald said over the weekend sure his son was trying to get dirt on HRC from the Russians but that's perfectly legal.

    So how could anybody have "snitched"?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    06 Aug '18 19:48
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    The Donald said over the weekend sure his son was trying to get dirt on HRC from the Russians but that's perfectly legal.

    So how could anybody have "snitched"?
    You are trying to play ignorant. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Rinat Akhmetshin said information was passed during that meeting and you told me about it. He snitched on the Trumps to AP. See my OP.
    That means there are 2 possibilities:

    1) Rinat Akhmetshin was against the Trumps all along.

    2) Rinat Akhmetshin was working in the interests of the Trumps and for some reason along the way, decided it was in his interest to betray the Trumps.

    Which do you think it is? Keep in mind that Rinat Akhmetshin has ties to Fusion GPS, the source of the Trump dossier and that Trump dossier (said to be written by Steele) was alleged to have been written by a Russian in the Forbes link. See my OP.
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    06 Aug '18 22:152 edits
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    You are trying to play ignorant. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Rinat Akhmetshin said information was passed during that meeting and you told me about it. He snitched on the Trumps to AP. See my OP.
    That means there are 2 possibilities:

    1) Rinat Akhmetshin was against the Trumps all along.

    2) Rinat Akhmetshin was working in the interest ...[text shortened]... written by Steele) was alleged to have been written by a Russian in the Forbes link. See my OP.
    The Forbes article is an obsolete bunch of BS from January 2017. Since then, we've had multiple people speak under oath about the dossier (much of what is in it has now been confirmed) and we know who wrote it. The Forbes' author's guesswork has proven laughably false.

    Akhmetshin had to testify in front of a Grand Jury; so far none of the other participants in the Trump Tower meeting have done so. Perhaps you think lying to a Grand Jury is an advisable course of action and those who do not do so are "snitches" but that is not a view widely held in the American legal system.

    EDIT: Gregory has since abandoned the claim that a Russian wrote the Steele dossier and now just parrots everything Devin Nunes says. https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2018/01/30/did-the-fbi-vouch-for-the-crazy-russian-deal-from-the-steele-dossier/

    He has yet to explain how if the dossier is a complete fabrication why Steele knew that Rosnett was going to sell 19% of its shares in December 2016, a secret that wasn't even revealed to its Board of Directors until months after the Steele dossier was prepared:

    The "11th hour deal" was "so last minute," Reuters reported , "that it appeared it would not close in time to meet the government's deadline for booking money in the budget from the sale."

    https://www.businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

    And one day after that sale, guess who was back in Moscow? Carter Page.

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/carter-pages-multimillion-dollar-dream
Back to Top