Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 13:152 edits
    Rudy Giuliani says Trump's legal team wants Mueller to 'wrap the damn thing up.

Yeah - I'll bet you do Rudy. Now that Robert Mueller, the State of NY and the SDNY has your your golden boy cornered and is turning the legal screws, exposing all of his ugly little secrets, I'll bet you really do want this over with. Well, buckle up buttercup, because the prosecutors aren't done with Trump or his over privileged family by a darn longshot! The white hot spotlight is going to shine brightly on the decades of decadence and ill gotten gains of this corrupt and arrogant crime family .

And I'm going to be here to enjoy every minute of it! 😀

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-says-trumps-legal-team-wants-mueller-to-wrap-the-damn-thing-up/ar-BBQSuCV
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 19:34
    @mchill said

Yeah - I'll bet you do Rudy. Now that Robert Mueller, the State of NY and the SDNY has your your golden boy cornered and is turning the legal screws, exposing all of his ugly little secrets, I'll bet you really do want this over with. Well, buckle up buttercup, because the prosecutors aren't don ...[text shortened]... ews/politics/rudy-giuliani-says-trumps-legal-team-wants-mueller-to-wrap-the-damn-thing-up/ar-BBQSuCV
    I say, "How could the majority of Americans not see this coming waaaaay before this...or even the election?" It's not like there weren't "hints" of his lunacy from long ago.
  3. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 20:34
    @great-big-stees said
    I say, "How could the majority of Americans not see this coming waaaaay before this...or even the election?" It's not like there weren't "hints" of his lunacy from long ago.
    Through long-term operant conditioning that's been perpetuated by media and commercial interests.

Watch this!
    Buy now!

Result: A demagogue created through a cult of personality.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Dec '18 20:18
    @WOLFE63
    And a piiisss poor personality at best......
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 02:101 edit
    @mchill said

Yeah - I'll bet you do Rudy. Now that Robert Mueller, the State of NY and the SDNY has your your golden boy cornered and is turning the legal screws, exposing all of his ugly little secrets, I'll bet you really do want this over with. Well, buckle up buttercup, because the prosecutors aren't don ...[text shortened]... ews/politics/rudy-giuliani-says-trumps-legal-team-wants-mueller-to-wrap-the-damn-thing-up/ar-BBQSuCV
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/attorney-alan-dershowitz-paying-hush-money-women-election-not-crime

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/obstruction-mueller-probe-wiped-strzok-phone-before-giving-it-to-investigators/