Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 27 Oct '13 17:09
    Is there anyone alive who has looked into this who actually believes that this was a genuine event?
  2. 27 Oct '13 17:19
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Is there anyone alive who has looked into this who actually believes that this was a genuine event?
    OMG you're one of those conspiracy false flag sandy hook didn't happen types?
  3. 27 Oct '13 17:40
    Yes. It's that part of the population which follows the news and doesn't require assistance when visiting the bathroom.
  4. 27 Oct '13 18:36
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    OMG you're one of those conspiracy false flag sandy hook didn't happen types?
    It didn't happen, i'm 100% convinced.

It was a drill of some kind, think the Boston marathon bombing is the same.

Have you seen the videos of the 'crime scene' and of the so called victims parents?

Not to mention it was the only mass shooting that i know of that they were no injuries, everyon ewho was shot died. How is that possible? People running around in a panic and the shooter was able to fatally knock off over 20 people without at least one person with a survivable injury? That sounds impossible.
  5. 27 Oct '13 19:37

Have you seen the videos of the 'crime scene' and of the so called victims parents?

Not to mention it was the only mass shooting that i know of that they were no injuries, everyon ewho was shot died. How is that possible? People running ...[text shortened]... off over 20 people without at least one person with a survivable injury? That sounds impossible.
    Why no wounded survivors and all shots were fatal?
    He was using an assault rifle at point blank range on very small children. A rifle round at close range in the torso and they didn't have a chance. The round ripped through them at 3000+ feet per second and exploded out their tiny little bodies tearing out blocks of flesh/bones/blood and exsanguinating them on the spot. They would have died of blood loss in moments.
    You are disgusting, the parents of those children should not have to put up with your foolishness.
  6. 27 Oct '13 20:01

Not to mention it was the only mass shooting that i know of that they were no injuries, everyon ewho was shot died. How is that possible? People running ...[text shortened]... off over 20 people without at least one person with a survivable injury? That sounds impossible.
    You're taking the piss, right?
  7. 27 Oct '13 20:05
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Why no wounded survivors and all shots were fatal?
    He was using an assault rifle at point blank range on very small children. A rifle round at close range in the torso and they didn't have a chance. The round ripped through them at 3000+ feet per second and exploded out their tiny little bodies tearing out blocks of flesh/bones/blood and exsanguinat ...[text shortened]... u are disgusting, the parents of those children should not have to put up with your foolishness.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ1w93D9StM

This parent seems happy enough before he thinks he's about to be recorded. Would you really be joking around with camera men just after your child was killed?

Here they all are again, laughing and smiling,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56oiYRNEqY

Not one parent is crying on camera, not one showing sadness at the lose of their child. How do you explain that other than they're just bad actors who are incapable of fake crying and instead turn on the looking on the positive side stance. Looking on the positive side???? If your kid was shot would you look on the positive side or collapse in tears at the lose of your child?

Talking of actors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTnjIee9hPw
  8. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    27 Oct '13 20:07

So who was buried at the funerals?
  9. 27 Oct '13 20:22
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So who was buried at the funerals?
    No one.
  10. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    27 Oct '13 20:32 / 2 edits
    No one.
    So the funerals were staged? The townsfolk and relatives of those who were 'allegedly' killed are all in on the conspiracy?

What is the conspiracy? Why would anyone pretend that 20 children and 6 adults were killed?
  11. 27 Oct '13 20:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So the funerals were staged? The townsfolk and relatives of those who were 'allegedly' killed are all in on the conspiracy?

What is the conspiracy? Why would anyone pretend that 20 children and 6 adults were killed?
    All actors. It was a publicity stunt to call for stricter anti gun laws, that's why you see the 'family' in the white house crying for gun control... but these same 'family members' won't release any photos and keep saying they don't want publicity. What are they doing on TV and in the white house if they don't want publicity?

There's other conspiracies on who is behind it and why but i'm not sure on that.

All i do know is that is was a set up and it was to much for stricter anti gun laws. Why and by who, i ave no idea. There's a lot of far out conspiracies on that which i'm not going to get into and don't want to because like i said i have no idea. I think it's some kind of government organization, or at least one with close connections to the government because you see the family members in the white house talking to Obama but i'm not sure who exactly.

This guy gives a decent account on some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5rR2R2Rjg
  12. 27 Oct '13 20:55 / 1 edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ1w93D9StM

This parent seems happy enough before he thinks he's about to be recorded. Would you really be joking around with camera men just after your child was killed?

Here they all are again, laughing and smiling,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56oiYRNEqY

Not one parent is crying on camera, not one showing sadn ...[text shortened]... s at the lose of your child?

Talking of actors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTnjIee9hPw
    Jebus you posted a video of some smiling people that had NOTHING TO DO with the parents after being told their children were dead.
    God you suck.

I got pictures of smiling Jews does that mean The Holocaust didn't happen?

Jackass
  13. 27 Oct '13 21:01
    All actors. It was a publicity stunt to call for stricter anti gun laws, that's why you see the 'family' in the white house crying for gun control... but these same 'family members' won't release any photos and keep saying they don't want publicity. What are they doing on TV and in the white house if they don't want publicity?

There's other conspiracies on ...[text shortened]...

This guy gives a decent account on some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5rR2R2Rjg
    Wait, so this already outrageously ridiculous conspiracy theory that makes anyone who believes it look like a complete tosser is not "far out", and there are in fact lots of other theories that are even dumber?
  14. 27 Oct '13 21:14
    Mostly I don't mind people trolling,
    but this isnt clean fun anymore.

Stop it please.
  15. 27 Oct '13 21:15
    Originally posted by SiebrenBelfast
    Mostly I don't mind people trolling,
    but this isnt clean fun anymore.

Stop it please.
    Yes thank you this post should be removed the guy is being a jackass