Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22171
    18 May '18 13:26
    😠
  2. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    18 May '18 14:051 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    😠
    Just the tip of the iceberg wolfe. America averages about 1 school shooting a week. GOD bless America and the NRA.

    P.S. Maybe you shouldn't read this, Mr. President says this news outlet is fake news.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html
  3. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56337
    18 May '18 15:25
    What Texas needs are more guns.
    They’re just way too strict on the whole gun ownership issue.

    If but one of those teachers had been toting a flamethrower or panzerschrek, this would have panned out differently!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 15:552 edits
    When will parents rise up and begin to sue to the state for not affording these kids the same protection our law makers have in court rooms and in IRS buildings?

    Obviously, they only care for themselves.


    Really, schools are becoming obsolete. The state is broke. The buildings and real estate and heating and cooling the buildings and transportation of children, etc., makes schools ever so unaffordable. Add to this the war on schools that has gone of for over a decade, courtesy of the state, and public schools have become untenable.

    In this virtual world schools need to be at home with the best teachers teaching money can buy, which would be far fewer than we have today.

    And don't forget, along with these shootings every week are witness to teachers molesting children at school as well.

    All this can be fixed overnight with a computer at home for every child.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142690
    18 May '18 16:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    When will parents rise up and begin to sue to the state for not affording these kids the same protection our law makers have in court rooms and in IRS buildings?

    Obviously, they only care for themselves.


    Really, schools are becoming obsolete. The state is broke. The buildings and real estate and heating and cooling the buildings and transportation ...[text shortened]... n at school as well.

    All this can be fixed overnight with a computer at home for every child.
    You're an idiot.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    18 May '18 16:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    When will parents rise up and begin to sue to the state for not affording these kids the same protection our law makers have in court rooms and in IRS buildings?

    Obviously, they only care for themselves.


    Really, schools are becoming obsolete. The state is broke. The buildings and real estate and heating and cooling the buildings and transportation ...[text shortened]... n at school as well.

    All this can be fixed overnight with a computer at home for every child.
    Most people don't know this, but there actually exists a Whodey translator on the web. It takes W's ramblings and then translates it into what W was actually thinking while typing his message. Here is the translation of W's above post.

    Fudge! America's out-of-control gunculture is taking lives left and right. Don't care much about the left, but all this "negative" (how negative can God's masterplan be, really?) attention is causing people to try and take our guns away! Can't have that. I need ma guns! Quickly, let's divert the attention to something else. I'm supersmart, these fools won't even realise I've moved the subject from gunculture to something else. Mwhahaha!
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:103 edits
    Here is a list of all the female school teachers that have molested children in schools recently.

    http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/2/

    It's a big arse list, and guess what, I left out the male teachers.

    It's the state war on children in our public schools, along with getting shot up with impunity and with the consent of every Prog here who demands guns be illegal, would change virtually nothing.

    And to think, all this could be avoided with a computer teacher at home.

    You all are a disgrace
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:12
    Anyone with children in a public school, I would advise them to reconsider.

    It's just not safe anymore.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    18 May '18 16:18
    It's going to be alright.

    Trump has just Tweeted an instruction to God telling Him to "bless them all".
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 May '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    It's going to be alright.

    Trump has just Tweeted an instruction to God telling Him to "bless them all".
    😵
  11. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56337
    18 May '18 16:55
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    You're an idiot.
    Well, it’s a tautology.. but funny anyways!
  12. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56337
    18 May '18 17:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Here is a list of all the female school teachers that have molested children in schools recently.

    http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/2/

    It's a big arse list, and guess what, I left out the male teachers.

    It's the state war on children in our public schools, along with getting shot up with impunity and with the consent of every Prog here who demands gu ...[text shortened]... d to think, all this could be avoided with a computer teacher at home.

    You all are a disgrace
    Mhmmm... let’s see...
    3.1 million teachers in the US.
    80% of them are female.

    19 are in the list, spanning a decade.

    Yeah... that’s really something to be worried about.
    And a couple of them look perfectly shaggable too!
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81392
    18 May '18 17:50
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Just the tip of the iceberg wolfe. America averages about 1 school shooting a week. GOD bless America and the NRA.

    P.S. Maybe you shouldn't read this, Mr. President says this news outlet is fake news.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html
    is it nra members doing these shootings? is it conservative gun owners? are guns just firing by themselves?

    OR...is it liberal democrat nut cases doing this?
  14. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56337
    18 May '18 18:02
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    is it nra members doing these shootings? is it conservative gun owners? are guns just firing by themselves?

    OR...is it liberal democrat nut cases doing this?
    Hey... but when it comes to Israel, your argumentation is completely opposite... how’s that possible?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81392
    18 May '18 18:03
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Hey... but when it comes to Israel, your argumentation is completely opposite... how’s that possible?
    I see nothing wrong with Israel defending themselves.
Back to Top