Oh yeah, and stupid as hell.
    You know me so well 😉
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 14:00
    @philokalia said

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    So the best possible outcome for America would be to have a majority Asian population??
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 14:251 edit
    @philokalia said
    That's probably also true that blacks are murdered at a greater rate than whites, but i was specifically referring to the rate at which people commit murder:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than n ...[text shortened]... opulation that is black and Hispanic."

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime/
    Another webpage from the American Renaissance website? This alt-right pos site is run by Jared Taylor, a racist, white-nationalist and white-supremacist.

And yet you love to come on here and tell us you're not racist.

Baloney.
  4. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 23:44
    @kmax87 said
    So the best possible outcome for America would be to have a majority Asian population??
    Actually, no...

This is where knowledge of nationalism really comes into play: the best outcome for any society is the best outcome for that society's people.

The answer to the issues facing Sudan or Jamaica or Greece or Syria isn't replacing Sudanese, Jamaicans, Greeks, or Syrians; it is serving their interests best so that they can develop and become better, right?

Would you agree with that?
  5. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 23:47
    @suzianne said
    Another webpage from the American Renaissance website? This alt-right pos site is run by Jared Taylor, a racist, white-nationalist and white-supremacist.

And yet you love to come on here and tell us you're not racist.

Baloney.
    These numbers come from this report:

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

The citations are incredibly extensive and at the very bottom, all of which come from independent research, just as you would expect of anywhere else.

Know how sources and media work and take a little bit of initiative.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 23:47
    @philokalia said
    Actually, no...

This is where knowledge of nationalism really comes into play: the best outcome for any society is the best outcome for that society's people.

The answer to the issues facing Sudan or Jamaica or Greece or Syria isn't replacing Sudanese, Jamaicans, Greeks, or Syrians; it is serving their interests best so that they can develop and become better, right?

Fortunately, we've learned in the early 20th Century that the best outcome for any society is to get rid of nationalism.
  7. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 00:34
    @kazetnagorra said
    Fortunately, we've learned in the early 20th Century that the best outcome for any society is to get rid of nationalism.
    How so?

I could see some argument that Nazism and Italian Fascism were ultimately bad failures, but this is not synonymous with nationalism.

If anything, the lesson of the 20th century would seem to be that Communism is really bad, and dramatic third world revolutions do not work that well.

I could see someone say another lesson is that capitalism can lead to pretty amazing prosperity. But, still, I can see that it is difficult to so confidently conclude.

There are other lessons one can walk away with, I am sure....

But that's not really one of them at all.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 00:49
    @philokalia said
    How so?

I could see some argument that Nazism and Italian Fascism were ultimately bad failures, but this is not synonymous with nationalism.

If anything, the lesson of the 20th century would seem to be that Communism is really bad, and dramatic third world revolutions do not work that well.

I could see someone say another lesson is that capitalism can lead ...[text shortened]... re other lessons one can walk away with, I am sure....

(Philokalia replied to KazetNagorra.)

"I could see some argument that Nazism and Italian Fascism were ultimately bad failures."
    --Philokalia

Yet Philokalia tightly embraces a Nazi-like 'white must be always right' racist ideology.
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 01:59
    @philokalia said
    Actually, no...

There is no way to "replace" people by integrating them into the society because then they become the people they are supposedly replacing...

Was officer Singh, a brown Hindu Indian "replacing" white citizens?
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:014 edits
    @philokalia said
    These numbers come from this report:

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

The citations are incredibly extensive and at the very bottom, all of which come from independent research, just as you would expect of anywhere else.

Know how sources and media work and take a little bit of initiative.
    Link doesn't work

EDIT -

https://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

The report was done BY AmRen, not an independent research team. And again, they claim Hispanics are not white. Obviously they are Anglophiles.

The methodology of this report is briefly explained in the footnotes.

There are no footnotes.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:215 edits
    One of the biggest obstacles to understanding the relationship between race and crime is the failure of most national crime statistics to distinguish between Hispanics and whites. The Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR), which is the basis of the FBI’s national tabulation of arrests, puts most Hispanics in the “white” category.(3)

As it should. As you yourself pointed out, Phil, Hispanics are of European ancestry. The source in question:

(3) The UCR use race categories from the census: white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska native. In 2002, the Census Bureau classified 92 percent of Hispanics as white.

Probably because the brown people were classified as what they are - American Indians! Those census categories are consistent with scientific research about race except that they didn't separate East Asians from Pacific Islanders and they didn't take into account that many Asians are Caucasian e.g. Officer Singh was a brown Asian Caucasian.

The logic whereby Hispanic is considered a race separate from white and American Indian is simply wrong but you and most white Anglo Americans embrace it because you want to pretend these Mestizo people don't have any cultural ancestry at all!
  12. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:43
    @duchess64 said
    (Philokalia replied to KazetNagorra.)

"I could see some argument that Nazism and Italian Fascism were ultimately bad failures."
    --Philokalia

Yet Philokalia tightly embraces a Nazi-like 'white must be always right' racist ideology.
    Lol, how do I do that? That's a ridiculous statement.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 08:54
    @philokalia said
    How so?

I could see someone say another lesson is that capitalism can lead ...[text shortened]... re other lessons one can walk away with, I am sure....

Have you considered the possibility that the statements "nationalism is bad," "state communism is bad," and "capitalism is a useful tool" can all simultaneously be true?