Moves
    22 Dec '18 16:07
    Damn right 😋
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 17:26
    Didn't some European get shot in the USA recently?
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 18:59
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45558504
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 20:18
    @philokalia said

And the idea that we can continue to bring in Endless immigration from Muslim countries and not expect things like what just happened in France, and things that happened in Morocco to occur is foolish.
    Do you think "endless immigration" and Islam will result in Morocco
    and France and UK and NZ becoming as dangerous as the US?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 22:08
    @athousandyoung said
    Didn't some European get shot in the USA recently?
    Philokalia believes that the U.S.A. was peaceful before immigration from Europe commenced... or something.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 22:24
    @philokalia said
    Fortunately, the income disparity in the de facto desegregation that exist in the United States insulates a lot of people from that.

It is doubtful that anyone from Europe or Asia who isn't looking for trouble would go to a place where trouble would find them.

However, there was that issue in the 90s mostly of criminals targeting foreigners particularly in Florida. I ...[text shortened]... ougher sentences. Emphasizing us crime problems plays perfectly well into the hands of conservative.
    There's little evidence that "tougher laws, tougher sentences" actually do anything to lessen the "crime problem" so, as usual, right wing policy ideas are at best useless and at worst counterproductive.
  7. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 23:57
    @kazetnagorra said
    Germany is more prosperous than South Korea.

It is not "logical" to treat people differently based on where they were born.

Anyway, you haven't answered the question: why is it not acceptable to stop births to prevent some people from growing up to be bad people?
    Why isn't it logical to treat people differently based off of their culture and their lifestyle?

Secondly, that isn't a serious argument. Why should I take it seriously? What rhetorical device do you hope to employ? Lol.
  8. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 23:59
    @kazetnagorra said
    Murdered people in the U.S.A. can rest easy knowing that at least they weren't beheaded.
    The crime rates in the USA are high because of US minorities, particularly black Americans.

White Americans average murder rate per capita is much lower and is closer to those of European levels.

It's an issue where certain communities are failing.

I'm ready to discuss this more, are you?
  9. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 00:00
    @no1marauder said
    There's little evidence that "tougher laws, tougher sentences" actually do anything to lessen the "crime problem" so, as usual, right wing policy ideas are at best useless and at worst counterproductive.
    Right you are to a good degree.

Our problem runs much deeper than what a few laws can fix.

It's an absolutely fundamental one.
  10. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 00:02
    @wolfgang59 said
    Do you think "endless immigration" and Islam will result in Morocco
    and France and UK and NZ becoming as dangerous as the US?
    Probably not quite as dangerous as the US was in the eighties or early nineties simply because I think those countries have superior laws for policing, less guns, etc., and generally also because even if Arab and North African Islamic societies are worse than European ones, they aren't as bad as black American ones, and probably will never be quite that bad.

But yeah, it'll make the crime rate worse.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 01:411 edit
    @philokalia said
    The crime rates in the USA are high because of US minorities, particularly black Americans.

White Americans average murder rate per capita is much lower and is closer to those of European levels.

It's an issue where certain communities are failing.

I'm ready to discuss this more, are you?
    That’s because when whites commit homicide in the USA it often isn’t classified as murder.
  12. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 03:43
    @athousandyoung said
    That’s because when whites commit homicide in the USA it often isn’t classified as murder.
    I would really be curious to hear you elaborate on this.
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 03:55
    @philokalia said
    I would really be curious to hear you elaborate on this.
    White cops kill people all the time here and it's not called murder. We have white citizens carrying concealed pistols and shooting people on the regular. Etc
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 05:53
    @nomorechess said
    They were beheaded in the name of religious beliefs.

Does that happen a lot more in the U.S.?
    What am I wikipedia?
    Check yourself.
  15. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 08:41
    @athousandyoung said
    White cops kill people all the time here and it's not called murder. We have white citizens carrying concealed pistols and shooting people on the regular. Etc
    Ok, give me the number of homicides that white police do per year that weren't justifiable or self defense.

If you don't believe there's reliable information on this, then I guess just toss out a number that you think is accurate.