Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 01:07
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6554789/Back-Pelosi-poised-reclaim-Speaker-gavel-8-years-minority.html Can't wait to see her drooling on the gavel. Man I hope RBG dies soon.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 02:03
    @kquinn909

God bless Nancy Pelosi.
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 02:05
    @kquinn909 said
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6554789/Back-Pelosi-poised-reclaim-Speaker-gavel-8-years-minority.html Can't wait to see her drooling on the gavel. Man I hope RBG dies soon.
    she'll probably outlive you
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 02:59
    @suzianne said
    @kquinn909

God bless Nancy Pelosi.
    just because he is dumb as a rock doesn't mean you have to say something opposite but equally dumb.

bless her why? what the hell has she ever done to help her voters instead of her donors? she is a corrupt politician that needs to go away. enjoy the millions she made selling herself to the highest bidder.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 04:37
    @zahlanzi said
    just because he is dumb as a rock doesn't mean you have to say something opposite but equally dumb.

bless her why? what the hell has she ever done to help her voters instead of her donors? she is a corrupt politician that needs to go away. enjoy the millions she made selling herself to the highest bidder.
    You're onto it zalooney:

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first to be bought and sold are the legislators." (Think that's P J O'Rourke)

Multi million dollar campaigns for 6 figure salaries, and that isn't solely the US either. The answer is to wrest control from them not give them more favours to sell.

The second post from you today showing you have been reading my posts, looking, learning. Keep up the good work.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 04:44
    @zahlanzi said

Corrupt how?

Or are you onto the whodey lie that all politicians are corrupt? That's just convenient for you so you can bad-mouth them all without engaging your brain to see what the actual difference is.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 04:46
    @wajoma said
    You're onto it zalooney:

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first to be bought and sold are the legislators." (Think that's P J O'Rourke)

Multi million dollar campaigns for 6 figure salaries, and that isn't solely the US either. The answer is to wrest control from them not give them more favours to sell.

The second post from you today showing you have been reading my posts, looking, learning. Keep up the good work.
    I thought his post had your taint on it. Or whodey, hard to tell the diff anymore.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 06:09
    @zahlanzi said

She has a magical "D" by her name.

Take it back!
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 13:25
    @suzianne said
    Corrupt how?

Or are you onto the whodey lie that all politicians are corrupt? That's just convenient for you so you can bad-mouth them all without engaging your brain to see what the actual difference is.
    "all politicians are corrupt" is one of whodey's half-assed statements which he doesn't back in any way.

My statement that Nancy Pelosi is corrupt is backed by facts and her own admission: she has raised more money for the democratic party than any other democrat. Millions of dollars in corporate donations is corruption made legal. Further backed by the fact she consistently votes in favor of whoever gives her money, that she only support corrupt democrats and that she consistently backs away from confronting republicans. Her only "accomplishment" was passing Obamacare, a toothless , stripped down version of what they set out to do initially.

Prove me wrong. Prove how she voted against whoever donated her huge amounts of dollars.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 13:28
    @suzianne said
    I thought his post had your taint on it. Or whodey, hard to tell the diff anymore.
    You're accusing me of channeling whodey and wajoma 😀 One of which i only engage to mock and insult and one who i ignored for the past ... 2 years i think, at least and has been desperately trying to gain my attention by insulting my every post?

Want to follow your own advise and engage your brain?
  11. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 13:43
    @wajoma said
    You're onto it zalooney:

"When the buying and selling of legislators is illegal and effectively prosecuted, it tends to happen a lot less." (I believe that's a legendary quote by KazetNagorra)

How's Ardern doing these days? How many millions did she take from Big Oil and Big Pharma? Oh wait, that New Zealand is one of the least corrupt countries in the world must be because of the strong libertarian slant of their politics and small government, amirite?
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 20:40
    @zahlanzi said
    You're accusing me of channeling whodey and wajoma 😀 One of which i only engage to mock and insult and one who i ignored for the past ... 2 years i think, at least and has been desperately trying to gain my attention by insulting my every post?

Want to follow your own advise and engage your brain?
    Aha, if you ignore my post how you know they insulting post.

zahlooney logic 🙄

2 years, really, has it been that long, it was about the time I challenged you for starting a racist thread about how members of a certain race should not vote as individuals but as defined by their race (which runs contrary to the anti-racist saint act that you put on here)

Blink once for 'yes', twice for 'no'.

Anyway, recently there have been complements made on your development; your recognition of the inherent corrupt nature of goobermint and how the hysteria of the left helped get Trump elected and if they're not careful they'll do it again. Don't let your paranoia get in the way of accepting these complements graciously.
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 20:531 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    "When the buying and selling of legislators is illegal and effectively prosecuted, it tends to happen a lot less." (I believe that's a legendary quote by KazetNagorra)

How's Ardern doing these days? How many millions did she take from Big Oil and Big Pharma? Oh wait, that New Zealand is one of the least corrupt countries in the world must be because of the strong libertarian slant of their politics and small government, amirite?
    You are 'rite' to an extent. NZ is one of the most free-market economies, so the legislators do have less to sell and are thus less corrupt. Could do better obviously, for example they have a minister of sport FFS doling out $80000 for feasibility study for a Pacific Islands rugby team. An excuse to fly around islands business class and stay in fancy resorts.

Ardern is largely ineffectual so the damage is limited.
  14. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 20:58
    @suzianne said
    @kquinn909

God bless Nancy Pelosi.
    And her best rich corrupt buddy and her husband in Sacramento https://www.truthorfiction.com/blum-post-office-sale-061013/
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 21:46
    @suzianne said
    Corrupt how?

(Suzianne replied to Zahlanzi.)

Nancy Pelosi has been accused of 'insider trading', a form of corruption, by
    the American television investigative program 'Sixty Minutes'.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/confronting-pelosi-on-insider-trading/

"Confronting Pelosi on insider trading"

Several sources have reported that Nancy Pelosi's one of the richest members of Congress,
    with a net worth estimated (by Wikipedia) at more than 100 million USD (2014).