Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 23:371 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/schools-may-ban-kids-best-friends-not-worst-idea-233244070.html

Someone tell me this is fake news. Schools are considering banning children from having a best friend?

We are truly nothing more than lab rats for the masterminds in government to play with.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 04:06
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We are truly nothing more than lab rats for the masterminds in government to play with.
    An idea from the headteacher of an elite school
    in England and you want to blame government!

You are the fake news.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 04:341 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59

[b]You
    are the fake news.[/b]
    Yes as legend would have it, school's for elites, are nothing more than a stream of consciousness where they are thrust in from one corrosive experience to the next, to ensure that our future leaders will be bereft of any human feeling so that they can do what must be done, which is to guarantee the health of the hegemony, and squeeze out of existence all those who are not to the manner born, where appropriate and if at all necessary.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 04:50

[b]You
    are the fake news.[/b]
    Shouldn't you be memorizing those multiplication tables?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 04:53
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Yes as legend would have it, school's for elites, are nothing more than a stream of consciousness where they are thrust in from one corrosive experience to the next, to ensure that our future leaders will be bereft of any human feeling so that they can do what must be done, which is to guarantee the health of the hegemony, and squeeze out of existence all those who are not to the manner born, where appropriate and if at all necessary.
    Public schools ensure kids learn about:

1. Evolution
    2. How to put a rubber on a banana.
    3. The 2,321 different genders
    4. Diversity is our friend, so long as they are our kind of people. Otherwise they need shouted down.

Now I can add

5. Best friends are for deplorables.
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 05:28

1. Evolution
    4. Diversity is our friend, so long as they are our kind of people. Otherwise they need shouted down.

Now I can add

Ffing moron.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 09:45

1. Evolution

Now I can add

Did you get so bored reading about that school shooting (yaaaawwwn) that you just felt like you had to write something, no matter how stoopid?
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 10:57
    Public schools
    You seem confused about the different meanings of this term in England and Yankeia. I suggest you educate yourself before you expose your ignorance further.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 12:431 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    You seem confused about the different meanings of this term in England and Yankeia. I suggest you educate yourself before you expose your ignorance further.
    Speaking of education, this is what kids in the 6th grade are being asked.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/sixth-grade-students-learn-about-gay-bars-and-hiv-in-bizarre-school-assignment

Sixth-grade students in a Texas middle school were sent home with a strange questionnaire which asked them to rank their “level of comfort” in different scenarios. The assignment’s list of 41 scenarios asks students to rank how comfortable they are with things like “a friend invites you to a gay bar” and “your sister invites her new female-to-male transsexual boyfriend to dinner.”
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 12:44
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Yes, for the benefit of those who don't know, in Britain public schools are private, and state schools are public. Simple really...

P.S. Only the British could do this.
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 12:47
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    Yes, for the benefit of those who don't know, in Britain public schools are private, and state schools are public. Simple really...

P.S. Only the British could do this.
    The dead giveaway in all of this is when elites talk of the general public, they really infer the public that would by course of nature eventually inhabit the rank and spaces occupied by Generals. 😛
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 13:24
    Speaking of education, this is what kids in the 6th grade are being asked.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/sixth-grade-students-learn-about-gay-bars-and-hiv-in-bizarre-school-assignment

Sixth-grade students in a Texas middle school were sent home with a strange questionnaire which asked them to rank their “level of comfort” in different scenarios. The a ...[text shortened]... to a gay bar” and “your sister invites her new female-to-male transsexual boyfriend to dinner.”
    What is bizarre is your narrow view of the world and your desire to supplant individual freedom with Biblical Law. It seems to me that U.S. libertarians on this site ought to be happy to see acceptance of diversity and individualism being encouraged in our school, especially when it comes to whom you sexually/romantically desire. Teaching individuals to accept differences in beliefs and lifestyles that do not aim to take away the rights of others is a good thing. Note: white supremacist beliefs that take away the rights and basic humanity of those whose race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation is different from theirs should not be tolerated.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '18 15:26
    Originally posted by @phranny
    What is bizarre is your narrow view of the world and your desire to supplant individual freedom with Biblical Law. It seems to me that U.S. libertarians on this site ought to be happy to see acceptance of diversity and individualism being encouraged in our school, especially when it comes to whom you sexually/romantically desire. Teaching individuals to ac ...[text shortened]... ace, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation is different from theirs should not be tolerated.
    And how exactly am I trying to supplant individual freedom with Biblical law?

Hmm?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 04:04
    And how exactly am I trying to supplant individual freedom with Biblical law?

Hmm?
    You have no plan?

I thought you would be making plans for your post apocalyptic nirvana.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 13:57
    You have no plan?

I thought you would be making plans for your post apocalyptic nirvana.
    Whenever whodey is pressed about coming up with concrete ideas to tackle problems (even ones that only exist in his imagination) or make the world a better place he reverts back to his standard "well I donno, the world is complicated, liberals are bad, hurr durr durr"-mantra.